Defense Motion to Release CWW's Grand Jury Testimony

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
I was able to get my hands on the defense's motion to release GJ testimony. Will upload to Google Doc account asap.

Attachments

• Def MS motion to release gj testimony.pdf
    406.3 KB · Views: 246
OOOOHHHH! Number 15 - AW had a disposable cell phone for the three days that CWW went to Florida that she used to contact him?!? Well, well, well. Hmmm...

OOOOHHHH! Number 15 - AW had a disposable cell phone for the three days that CWW went to Florida that she used to contact him?!? Well, well, well. Hmmm...

Doesn't that make her complicit? And shouldn't she therefore be charged also?

They want all of Teresa's phone data that was downloaded too.

We already knew that they would (defense) go after CWW' credibility, it's the only defense they can come up with. Its stupid. IMO

attachment.php

:thud:

Attachments

• screenshot motion to release gj testimony.jpg
    screenshot motion to release gj testimony.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 477

I am sitting here speechless.... I mean WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot, for real.

Do you guys think part of CWW's plea deal may have included immunity for AW?

We already knew that they would (defense) go after CWW' credibility, it's the the only defense they can come up with. Its stupid. IMO

Unfortunately, it looks like they might possibly go after Teresa's reputation too, which is incredibly sad. I'm going to ask on the lawyer thread, but I thought I would plop it here too - CWW mentions something about "the kids was his biggest issue" (Number 23) Can the DCF court hearing information be used in the criminal trial?

Then, why all the complaints to her mom about not being able to talk with her man CWW.

Do you guys think part of CWW's plea deal may have included immunity for AW?

Very good thought and very possible.

I already considered that but was thinking for charges FAR LESS serious.... I never dreamed she was communicating with him via a burner phone. Didn't she keep fussing to KM and the confidential witness that she hadn't heard from him because he left his cell at home??? WTH?

Very good thought and very possible.

I already considered that but was thinking for charges FAR LESS serious.... I never dreamed she was communicating with him via a burner phone. Didn't she keep fussing to KM and the confidential witness that she hadn't heard from him because he left his cell at home??? WTH?

To CYA, perhaps? Or maybe there really was no burner phone for AW and that is just what Mark told his lawyer? Or is there evidence? I don't see an exhibit with this particular notation. The plot may thicken..

I bet AW is doing a lot of explain up in Missouri right now....

They want all of Teresa's phone data that was downloaded too.

This gets me so angry......the poor woman was brutally murdered and they want to find a needle in the haystack to take the heat away from Mark.....they will ruin more innocent ppl.......

The bs never ends......

That must have been some wedding trip. :throwup: Also, remember that AW couldn't recall if she had ex-say with Mark on the wedding eve, so there's a hint of deception IMHO in her behavior/words. Something to keep in mind, IMO.

I need to look back at the affidavit because I cannot recall exactly, but didn't they seize like 7 or 8 phones from the Wright residence?

ETA: Found it, search warrant items mentioned on Bates 4372 (not affidavit). I counted a total of eight including two of which that were in plastic bags - one of which was an iPhone.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8bjduM3RsYzNCak0/view?pref=2&pli=1

Vomit. It's no big deal. He couldn't hit her very hard cuz of shoulder issues. What a piece of work.

Then, why all the complaints to her mom about not being able to talk with her man CWW.
Some people feed off attention, and will make up drama to get it... maybe this is an example? Or she is smarter than I think, and wanted to lay the groundwork for having no communication with CWW, and thinking he was just on a simple computer job.

I have felt for a long time, and continue to feel, that LE does not have physical burner phones or burner correspondence between CWW and MS. The case will rely on circumstantial evidence of possession of burners between the "other" brother. It's apparent now it was a smart move for CWW to plea as MS is going to send CWW and TS down the river. BS, you must be so proud of your maternal creation. I am having some 2nd thoughts now regarding MS. I initially thought he had not done much pre-planning on a game plan B exit strategy. Maybe he did a little more than I thought as far as creating appearance of a TS/CWW affair. This could go in many different blackmail directions now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back