CA - Mass casualty incident, 5+ stabbed at Neo-Nazi rally, Sacramento, 26 June 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does the tolerant and loving idea come from? People are tolerant of 6 million Jewish men, women, and children being tortured and killed? Neo Nazis are all for that. And anyone who opposes that is theorectically loving and tolerant?

I doubt if the court that convicted the latest Nazi was loving and tolerant

Where does the idea come from that people that are abused should simply take it?

When black people in the 60's were no longer going to take it and got weapons, then those weapons were made illegal.

The antifa group claims to be tolerant and inclusive. They claim to be against hate. But they instigate violence against those they disagree with. I got news for you: Sunday, the antifa peace-love-and-tolerance people were the abusers, and the white nationalist people were the abused. Are you saying that the people being attacked should simply take it?

That further confirms the various quotes I posted above in posts 9, 11 & 12 -- from multiple difference sources, all saying that it was the "counter protesters" who started the violence.

Using violence and engaging in mob attacks against people we disagree with is not America. It's not who we are. This kind of thing absolutely cannot be tolerated.

So stab them, right?

So stab them, right?

Yeah! Finally, we agree on something! When the love-and-tolerance mob is attacking you with bricks and rocks, and you're outnumbered 10 to 1, it would be better to have a gun, but if all you have is a stick, it will serve as a self-defense weapon.

I'm saying that the America bashing is tired and stale. It's permitted in America because of our strong protections of free speech, but in many other countries it would get you thrown in jail.

Are you saying that because those things have happened in America, that the antifa group is justified in using violence to achieve its political goals? Are you saying that, or merely trying to imply that?

I am saying America is a violent country. We promote and participate in violence.

I do not see any loving and tolerant approach at all. As a matter of fact, there is a reference to " do nothing Pacificism".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-fascism

Antifa Sacramento:

Antifa Sacramento is a new chapter of the Anti-Fascist Action Network, a group of organizations dedicated to fighting fascism, oppression, prejudice and bigotry worldwide. We are against racism, sexism, xenophobia, queerphobia, and the exploitation of the working class, and we strive to dismantle all systems and organizations that promote or foster these oppressive ideals. We support equal rights and fair treatment for all, and we do not tolerate hate or bigotry in our community.

https://www.facebook.com/antifasacramento/info/?entry_point=page_nav_about_item&tab=page_info

Their mob attack on Sunday didn't demonstrate any equal rights or fair treatment. It was a vile demonstration of hate and bigotry.

It certainly didn't demonstrate any "do nothing pacifism" either.

Are you saying they were justified in their mob attack?

The antifa group claims to be tolerant and inclusive. They claim to be against hate. But they instigate violence against those they disagree with. I got news for you: Sunday, the antifa peace-love-and-tolerance people were the abusers, and the white nationalist people were the abused. Are you saying that the people being attacked should simply take it?

I see no evidence that the group says they are loving and tolerant.

I see no evidence that the group says they are loving and tolerant.

And I see no evidence that they're tolerant, or that they're against hate, or that they support equal rights, or that they're against oppression.

I see plenty of evidence that they're a hate group that uses violence to achieve their political goals.

Are you saying their mob attack on Sunday was justified?

Antifa Sacramento:

Antifa Sacramento is a new chapter of the Anti-Fascist Action Network, a group of organizations dedicated to fighting fascism, oppression, prejudice and bigotry worldwide. We are against racism, sexism, xenophobia, queerphobia, and the exploitation of the working class, and we strive to dismantle all systems and organizations that promote or foster these oppressive ideals. We support equal rights and fair treatment for all, and we do not tolerate hate or bigotry in our community.

https://www.facebook.com/antifasacramento/info/?entry_point=page_nav_about_item&tab=page_info

Their mob attack on Sunday didn't demonstrate any equal rights or fair treatment. It was a vile demonstration of hate and bigotry.

I am saying that they do not say they are loving and tolerant. They are intolerant of the things they listed.

Are their methods peaceful? Does not appear that way.

To put them in the same category of people who have peaceful protests is not correct,

To sneer at them and then lump them together with all groups that work to change horrible systems is disingenuous.

Antifa Sacramento:

Did you read the reference I put that explains what these groups are? They are not peaceful.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-fascism

I am saying that they do not say they are loving and tolerant. They are intolerant of the things they listed.

Are their methods peaceful? Does not appear that way.

To put them in the same category of people who have peaceful protests is not correct,

To sneer at them and then lump them together with all groups that work to change horrible systems is disingenuous.

So, are you saying that their mob attack on Sunday was justified?

It's interesting to me that some of the most passionate defenders of the free speech rights of Neo Nazis are also the greatest critics of movements like Black Lives Matter and Occupy Wall Street. I wonder if there is any connection there?

No, they most certainly are not peaceful. They're a hate group that uses violence to achieve their political goals.

So, are you saying that their mob attack on Sunday was justified?

I am saying that their group is not peaceful and loving like you say. Please read what their group is about and the methods that have been used in the past.They hate the systems they have listed as do many people.

Their methods are different than many people that hate the same things.

Were the Union soldiers who fought to end slavery a hate group?

It's interesting to me that some of the most passionate defenders of the free speech rights of Neo Nazis are also the greatest critics of movements like Black Lives Matter and Occupy Wall Street. I wonder if there is any connection there?

I'm one of the critics of BLM and OWS when they use violence to achieve their political goals. I completely support their right to free speech, but I completely oppose their use of violence.

All too often, those groups seem to be unable to refrain from using violence. It's unfortunate.

Do you think the mob attack on Sunday was justified?

I am saying that their group is not peaceful and loving like you say. Please read what their group is about and the methods that have been used in the past.

Oh, I know they're violent. They're a hate group that uses violence to achieve their political goals.

Do you think their mob attack on Sunday was justified?

Oh, I know they're violent. They're a hate group that uses violence to achieve their political goals.

Just making the point that they are not loving and tolerant. They do not claim to be so there is no surprise.

I am saying that their group is not peaceful and loving like you say. Please read what their group is about and the methods that have been used in the past.They hate the systems they have listed as do many people.

Their methods are different than many people that hate the same things.

Were the Union soldiers who fought to end slavery a hate group?

Yes, they're obviously violent. Do you think it's justified to instigate violence in pursuit of political goals? Do you think their mob attack on Sunday was justified?

Just making the point that they are not loving and tolerant. They do not claim to be so there is no surprise.

I find it interesting that some people find it so difficult to condemn the use of violence.

Yes, they're obviously violent. Do you think it's justified to instigate violence in pursuit of political goals? Do you think their mob attack on Sunday was justified?

Do you think it is OK to be a Nazi ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member