OK OK - Peggy McGuire, 28, Eufaula, 16 Nov 2015

I pray she is found soon and justice is served in full slamming force to whomever made Peggy disappear. JMO

There was a custody hearing today

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

On the FB page there are posts with the outcome of today's hearings

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Per the FB page, the custody hearing determined only that the McIntosh County Courts will hear Betty's custody case, that it was not solely and Indian Jurisdiction. I am native and once something goes to native court, it is hard to get it into the county court system, so this is a win for Mrs. Betty. Another post states that the son was removed from the fathers custody via an emergency DHS removal. I pray things will start moving more quickly now, my fear this whole time is that the poor child was living with someone who either knew what happened or was responsible. AND, let's assume dad had nothing to do with any of this, he hasn't helped look AT ALL. What does that say to your poor son who has lost his mom? For that reason alone I don't trust him.

Praying for you, your son, and all those that love you, Peggy!

May justice come swiftly!

ETA: I'm hoping Peggy's son was just removed for safety sake and wasn't harmed in any way.

Probably LE holding something back. I have a feeling that there is an aspect of this case that is not yet public.

Plus, LE may not have all the lab results back from testing what they found through search warrants. Sometimes those results take months given the workload some labs have.

Thinking of Peggy.

May she be found soon and justice come swiftly!

Things seem to have gone quiet with the media. I hope Peggy's family and friends are making noise.

I looked at the video of the person parking the truck at that bar and I'm reminded of the Jennifer Kesse case. Over 10 years old and not solved.

I really hope that doesn't happen here. LE has already collected items for testing. Hopefully something there points the way to the person responsible.

It's gone VERY quiet. Maybe a local can enlighten us as to whether or not LE has been doing something, like searches.

It's gone VERY quiet. Maybe a local can enlighten us as to whether or not LE has been doing something, like searches.

The one thing I have noticed on the facebook group is that they are not shy about mentioning the boy's father's name. At this point, they are wide open about who he is and his abuse history. This is a 180 from the early stages of the case where they were very ambiguous about who he was or what his potential involvement was.

The father / boyfriend is a McIntosh. The McIntosh's own a LOT of acreage in the county. This happened in McIntosh County...capeesh?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back