GUILTY MO - Larry Weaver, 66, Sikeston, 28 June 2016 *Arrests*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Kansas Missing & Unsolved MISSING: Police continue looking for 66-year-old KS man
13516515_833966173370248_5347101238236628763_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/KansasMissingAndUnsolved/

http://www.kmov.com/story/32328815/missing-police-continue-looking-for-66-year-old-ks-man

I worked with Larry for several years. Great guy, very active in the community. Would go out of his way to help if anyone needed anything.

The last known contact with him was at about 8:20PM on Sunday.

His wife posted this on Facebook:

"This is Larry's wife Regina and I need your help locating Larry. He was on his way home from TN Sunday night and we talked around 8:20 from
Sikeston, MO where he was staying at Days Inn. He never arrived home Monday and never called. He's always good to call. When they checked his room Monday his possessions were there...wallet with money & cards intact, cellphone, helmets, etc. Bike is gone and Larry is gone. I fear abduction."

I worked with Larry for several years. Great guy, very active in the community. Would go out of his way to help if anyone needed anything.

The last known contact with him was at about 8:20PM on Sunday.

His wife posted this on Facebook:

"This is Larry's wife Regina and I need your help locating Larry. He was on his way home from TN Sunday night and we talked around 8:20 from
Sikeston, MO where he was staying at Days Inn. He never arrived home Monday and never called. He's always good to call. When they checked his room Monday his possessions were there...wallet with money & cards intact, cellphone, helmets, etc. Bike is gone and Larry is gone. I fear abduction."

Poor lady.

I'm curious why abduction is her main concern. I'd be more concerned about suicide given these circumstances.

Welcome sn00zer!

I hope your friend Larry is found safe!!

It is worrisome, with the items that were left in his hotel room, and he hasn't been found yet.

Here's hoping for the best! I feel for his family and friends!

IMOO.

Anyone who knows Larry would say that isn't a possibility and I'd have to agree. He had recently retired, which he had been looking forward to, and was very active and doing a lot of things that he had talked about doing once he had retired.

Welcome sn00zer!

I hope your friend Larry is found safe!!

It is worrisome, with the items that were left in his hotel room, and he hasn't been found yet.

Here's hoping for the best! I feel for his family and friends!

IMOO.

Thank you very much. If I get any additional info I will pass it along.

Helmet in room but cycle missing. Keys? (Not gonna lie- I honestly don't know if motorcycles take keys or not)

Helmet in room but cycle missing. Keys? (Not gonna lie- I honestly don't know if motorcycles take keys or not)

My understanding is that the motorcycle key was in the room as well.

From doing some reading on the Harley Davidson forums it seems that when bikes are stolen they are usually parted out (rather than being sold or ridden), so most of the time the thief has no use for the key in the first place. The most likely scenario, as far as thinking from friends and family, is that someone was trying to steal the motorcycle sometime during the night and Larry confronted them.

Lambert's appeals to many, many people:

http://www.throwedrolls.com/

and those rolls are gooooooood....

Lambert's is a family restaurant, not the "biker hangout" depicted on TV and in the movies.

Welcome sn00zer.....so sorry about your friend Larry being missing. I agree that it sounds like he confronted someone who was stealing his motorcycle. I assume there had to be at least two perps as I can't imagine that one person could lift the bike onto the trailer alone. He must have run out into the parking lot and I can only imagine what transpired from there, they transported/abducted him as well. This is awful.

Welcome sn00zer.....so sorry about your friend Larry being missing. I agree that it sounds like he confronted someone who was stealing his motorcycle. I assume there had to be at least two perps as I can't imagine that one person could lift the bike onto the trailer alone. He must have run out into the parking lot and I can only imagine what transpired from there, they transported/abducted him as well. This is awful.

Thank you. Hoping the investigation catches a break.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back