MN - Philando Castile, 32, shot by police officer, 6 July 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
When a tag number is pulled up on a computer does the license of the owner come up along with the permit to carry license information? if it doesn't it might be a good idea.

I would think that if you told the cop you had a weapon in your waist band and your wallet in your back pocket, he would instruct you to keep your hands in sight and exit the car. (especially IF he thought you were a bank robbery suspect) If you just said you have a weapon, the natural question from the officer would be- where is it. If you were all hot and bothered about the stop, told the cop, yeah, I got a gun up in here too, then started digging for anything, it is not going to end well.
If this man had been stopped so many times, he knows how it goes down. I can't help but wonder if all the current media coverage of BLM and police shooting black guys, maybe he had a different attitude than he had ever had before.

I agree that girlfriend should stop talking, her story is too fluid. IMO she's making things look worse more than better.
All MOO

The family of Philando Castile, the black Minnesota man shot and killed last week by police, has hired the former host of TV's "Judge Hatchett" show to represent it in a potential civil lawsuit, her law firm said Monday.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...s-she-s-representing-philando-castile-n607596

How much more soap opera can it get?

It seems like this tread is pitted one side vs the other, it is not for me and many of posters I read. I have not spoken out for or against the officer yet. Too little is known for me to form an opinion as to GUILT, now I have seen posters continually refer to this case as murder, I find that offensive with too little known at this point.

I have no problem convicting the officer BARD guilty IF facts are shown and I hope there is dash cam video so that we do not have to rely on only the officer's side of story.

At this point in time, all we can do is focus on what Diamond is putting out and many of her statements contradict what she has said moments before. I have seen the theatrics of the Judge Hatchet TV show, IMO I do not think this a wise choice....silence is golden. Too much has already been said and it is only getting easier with every interview/speech to use her own words against her.

How much more soap opera can it get?

It seems like this tread is pitted one side vs the other, it is not for me and many of posters I read. I have not spoken out for or against the officer yet. Too little is known for me to form an opinion as to GUILT, now I have seen posters continually refer to this case as murder, I find that offensive with too little known at this point.

I have no problem convicting the officer BARD guilty IF facts are shown and I hope there is dash cam video so that we do not have to rely on only the officer's side of story.

At this point in time, all we can do is focus on what Diamond is putting out and many of her statements contradict what she has said moments before. I have seen the theatrics of the Judge Hatchet TV show, IMO I do not think this a wise choice....silence is golden. Too much has already been said and it is only getting easier with every interview/speech to use her own words against her.

This soap opera has a real dead man. One who was quite loved by many people. One whose death sends terror into the lives of black people all over the US. Maybe next time it will be a son or a brother or a father of their's.

He had such an impact on the people he worked for and with. He was there for 15 years, is it?
I worked for 14 years at a Montessori school in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. I'm very familiar with JJ Hill Montessori and some of the staff. I've heard nothing but positive comments and memories about PC. I realize this is just "rumor" but thought it important to share.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

This soap opera has a real dead man. One who was quite loved by many people. One whose death sends terror into the lives of black people all over the US. Maybe next time it will be a son or a brother or a father of their's.

There is no reason for them to feel terrorized any more than others--new study hot off the presses

http://www.nber.org/papers/w22399.pdf

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/fo...allas-sniper-a-‘martyr’/ar-BBufD7w?li=BBnbfcL

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...owns-say-its-not-enough/ar-BBuf5DI?li=BBnb7Kz

This is part of the problem. The media reports this crap, another person gets pizzed and decides now they going to do something to show them. I can show them and nobody get hurt. I let my wallet snap shut. No more money out of my pocket for their games, shirts, etc. Go to any sporting event (I will admit, I've never been to a WNBA game, cause well, no interest) and the ticket buying fans are 90% white. I had season tickets for Clemson and the Panthers, no more, when team sports get political, agenda based, I'm out.
Micah X Johnson had an agenda, Dylon Roof had an agenda, the people in the above stories had an agenda and so does the media. Let the good people in this country speak out, we are better than this.
All MOO

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/fo...allas-sniper-a-‘martyr’/ar-BBufD7w?li=BBnbfcL

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...owns-say-its-not-enough/ar-BBuf5DI?li=BBnb7Kz

This is part of the problem. The media reports this crap, another person gets pizzed and decides now they going to do something to show them. I can show them and nobody get hurt. I let my wallet snap shut. No more money out of my pocket for their games, shirts, etc. Go to any sporting event (I will admit, I've never been to a WNBA game, cause well, no interest) and the ticket buying fans are 90% white. I had season tickets for Clemson and the Panthers, no more, when team sports get political, agenda based, I'm out.
Micah X Johnson had an agenda, Dylon Roof had an agenda, the people in the above stories had an agenda and so does the media. Let the good people in this country speak out, we are better than this.
All MOO

There are plenty of sports people , movie stars, politicians, priests, ministers, bankers, teachers, etc etc etc that do all kinds of things. Those two examples are very disgusting for sure,

There are plenty of sports people , movie stars, politicians, priests, ministers, bankers, teachers, etc etc etc that do all kinds of things. Those two examples are very disgusting for sure,
I just wish the media didn't need to report on two such nothings, and just feed the fire.

How far can one reach to look the other way.

I am against drugs and most of all alcohol. Alcohol is an incredibly dangerous drug but people celebrate it. Going on wine country tours or buying $40,000 bottles of booze are considered high class. William Buckley, a super conservative used mj. He felt entitled to use it.

Mj has been legalized in many places. Me, I am not for any drugs, but seeing people boozing really concerns me

I just wish the media didn't need to report on two such nothings, and just feed the fire.

I think it shows nastiness, not feeding the fire. I imagine most people are appalled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998