GUILTY Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #3

FYI

http://www.armstronglegal.com.au/criminal-law/plea-bargaining/

Plea bargaining
In this section, you will find information about the advantages and disadvantages of plea bargaining, what the NSW and Commonwealth DPP take into account when considering a plea bargain, the advantages and disadvantages of withdrawal of charges and what should go into submissions to the DPP.

A plea bargain usually involves a plea of guilty to a lesser charge in response to the prosecution dropping other charges, or a more serious charge.

BREAKING NEWS:

Kelly Fedor ‏@KellyFedor 48m48 minutes ago
#BREAKING Vincent #Stanford has pleaded guilty to murdering #Leeton school teacher Stephanie Scott just days before her wedding. @9NewsSyd

Samantha Brett Verified account ‏@samanthabrett 1h1 hour ago
#BREAKING: Vincent #Stanford also pleads guilty to rape @7NewsSydney

Kelly Fedor ‏@KellyFedor 21m21 minutes ago

Stephanie Scott's family was in court for #Stanford's guilty plea...the prosecutor says he's pleased for them. @9NewsSyd

:scale: IMO on the balance of things, maybe this was the best way forward for all concerned: allegedly overwhelming evidence against Vincent Stanford.
Hopefully, this 'guilty plea' is some relief to the fiance, family, friends and local community, removing the emotional burden of a trial and the unnecessary exposure of some of the more horrific details surrounding Stephanie's death. :candle:

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/school-cl...-teacher-stephanie-scott-20160719-gq9dvn.html

School cleaner Vincent Stanford pleads guilty to murder of teacher Stephanie Scott
July 20 2016 - 11:05AM by Emma Partridge

It was Easter Sunday when Stephanie Scott drove to school to prepare lessons for her relief teacher.
The excited 26-year-old was readying herself to marry the love of her life.
But as police later discovered, someone else was at the school that Easter Sunday - even though he was not rostered on to work...
School cleaner Vincent Stanford, 25, sought out Ms Scott...

In the NSW Supreme Court in Sydney on Wednesday, Stanford pleaded guilty to murder.
He also pleaded guilty to aggravated sexual assault.

- He had taken photos of her burnt remains.
- Ms Scott's blood was found in his car.
- He had dumped her red Mazda.
- He drove her body to Cocoparra National Park.
- Police divers found Ms Scott's school-issued lap top, dumped in a canal...

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...t/news-story/660e9bf16fcd8fbe417d8eae9f2b83d6

Cleaner Vincent Stanford admits murdering Stephanie Scott

The Australian
10:48AM July 20, 2016 by Sam Buckingham-Jones

Vincent Stanford, 25, appeared via videolink from Long Bay prison in a NSW Supreme Court this morning, where he officially entered a plea of guilty to the charges of depriving Ms Scott of her liberty before sexually assaulting and murdering her...

16 volumes of evidence were tendered for Vincent Stanford. 4 volumes of evidence were tendered for Marcus Stanford.

Vincent Stanford will return for sentencing on October 11. A date for Marcus Stanford’s sentencing is yet to be fixed.

He should get life. No parole. Never to be released.

Hard labour or whatever it takes for this useless knuckle dragger.

I won't speak about capital punishment :thinking:

Well.... no surprise there , really. He had nothing to offer to decrease the standard sentence, so his offer , probably an offer to plead guilty to manslaughter, or , and this has been a bit of a theme here, Vincent isn't pleading guilty because he is mentally discombobulated.. Whatever it is he has, or had , has not been a factor in this murder accusation and his consequent guilty plea. Goodbye Dutch Doctor.

So it now is down to the sentencing. The judge will start from the beginning of the crime , allocating sentences for this, and for that, and continue to the end of the crime, which technically, only ended, in that sense, today.. He hasn't been a co-operative accused by any means, and his silence even when in remand , but much more so, his silence while the search was undertaken and horror of her family was extenuated and exacerbated .

Terrible for her family, her fiancé, the folks at Leeton. His mum, and brother Luke, I suppose.. terrible , terrible... Marcus has pleaded guilty to accessory After the Fact of murder, which ends the speculation that Marcus got to Leeton over that Easter.

Long Bay is a most unpleasant prison, not that any NSW prisons are 'pleasant'. . , but Long Bay is more unpleasant that the others. Most likely, Vincent will eventually be shunted off to Goulburn along with the Murphy Brothers, Ivan Milat, Bilal Skaf, all sorts of hideousness, and I believe that Gittany is a residence at Goulburn also . He was being held out West of Sydney, but he entered into a series of activities foreseeably certain to annoy the guards. So, Off to Goulburn, in jig time.

What Vincent will make of his colleagues in Goulburn would be interesting to know, and what they make of him. Goulburn is no picnic, either. Far removed from the cosiness of the Griffith holding cell. ... Hellishly hot in summer, icy in winter. Oh well.

Would receiving Stephanie's items in the mail be sufficient to make him an accessory? I am not convinced he was there at Easter, because if he was, there would have been no need for them to be mailed.
:fishy:​

Well.... no surprise there , really. He had nothing to offer to decrease the standard sentence, so his offer , probably an offer to plead guilty to manslaughter, or , and this has been a bit of a theme here, Vincent isn't pleading guilty because he is mentally discombobulated.. Whatever it is he has, or had , has not been a factor in this murder accusation and his consequent guilty plea. Goodbye Dutch Doctor.

So it now is down to the sentencing. The judge will start from the beginning of the crime , allocating sentences for this, and for that, and continue to the end of the crime, which technically, only ended, in that sense, today.. He hasn't been a co-operative accused by any means, and his silence even when in remand , but much more so, his silence while the search was undertaken and horror of her family was extenuated and exacerbated .

Terrible for her family, her fiancé, the folks at Leeton. His mum, and brother Luke, I suppose.. terrible , terrible... Marcus has pleaded guilty to accessory After the Fact of murder, which ends the speculation that Marcus got to Leeton over that Easter.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/school-cl...-teacher-stephanie-scott-20160719-gq9dvn.html

School cleaner Vincent Stanford pleads guilty to murder of teacher Stephanie Scott
July 20 2016 - 11:05AM by Emma Partridge

It was Easter Sunday when Stephanie Scott drove to school to prepare lessons for her relief teacher.
The excited 26-year-old was readying herself to marry the love of her life.
But as police later discovered, someone else was at the school that Easter Sunday - even though he was not rostered on to work...
School cleaner Vincent Stanford, 25, sought out Ms Scott...

In the NSW Supreme Court in Sydney on Wednesday, Stanford pleaded guilty to murder.
He also pleaded guilty to aggravated sexual assault.

- He had taken photos of her burnt remains.
- Ms Scott's blood was found in his car.
- He had dumped her red Mazda.
- He drove her body to Cocoparra National Park.
- Police divers found Ms Scott's school-issued lap top, dumped in a canal...

Thank you Fuskier for keeping us updated. Plus thank you to all the other posters here.

I did not know she was burnt. That is plain sicko. Where does this persons thoughts and deeds come from? These people aren't in a blind rage. It's scary and calculated. My hope is that justice is served. My question is how did these murders get their thoughts... Not just from killing but following through on their thoughts. Are the mentally violent children used to violence or are the mentally unstable not supported by the governmental health?

Would receiving Stephanie's items in the mail be sufficient to make him an accessory? I am not convinced he was there at Easter, because if he was, there would have been no need for them to be mailed.
:fishy:​

for sure, Poss.. he would have been an accessory the moment he replied to Vincent on the phone. He in SA, Vincent in Leeton. He didn't call the police, he didn't make Vincent call the police, and although one must wait until the sentencing, ( because it is an aggravating factor ) I suspect Vincent sent Marcus photos. Not just the flaky bro receiving of and selling off Stephanie's belongings, but the brother who perhaps wants to give advice, even praise, perhaps suggestions for more photo's of a particular kind... Annnnyways,, that will all be made clear at the sentencing.

Odd that Marcus didn't panic or was rendered completely gobsmacked by Vincent's phonecalls. ... seems it was just another ordinary day.....

Appearing via video link Vincent Stanford also pleaded guilty to raping Ms Scott prior to the murder, he will now face a sentencing hearing in October 2016.
Read more at http://www.mouthsofmums.com.au/guil...urder-of-stephanie-scott/#B0K6fVECipP1VJQy.99

I for myself will never believe that Marcus stayed at Adelaide Hills and Vincent did all the grisly deeds in Leeton and moving 2 cars on his own. Vincent had sent SS' posessions/engagement ring to Marcus' address in Adelaide but no one has to stay at home to get some mail to his address. Okay with that: Marcus pleaded guilty for being an accessory, Vincent pleaded guilty to all the terrible confining/raping/killing/burning/sending items of the crime - obviously more isn't possible to get for justice.
I wonder if Marcus and Vincent wouldn't have been identical twins whether the outcome would be different. :thinking: Seemingly wasting some of my time. :(

Thank you Fuskier for keeping us updated. Plus thank you to all the other posters here.

I did not know she was burnt. That is plain sicko. Where does this persons thoughts and deeds come from? These people aren't in a blind rage. It's scary and calculated. My hope is that justice is served. My question is how did these murders get their thoughts... Not just from killing but following through on their thoughts. Are the mentally violent children used to violence or are the mentally unstable not supported by the governmental health?

He took a photo of Stephanie's partially burnt body.

Angels cried that day.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/ste...n/news-story/242b0ff8e76940d873e569da294e269f

Chilling new details of the case — which investigating police have said is one of the worst they’ve dealt with — has finally be revealed.

Stanford had become fixated on a12-year-old and would have attacked her had she not been away on the weekend of the killing.

Instead, the monster stumbled across Ms Scott working at the school on a *Sunday.

He had intended to kill this girl when he came upon Ms Scott.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/ste...n/news-story/242b0ff8e76940d873e569da294e269f

AARON Leeson-Woolley learnt of Vincent’s Stanford’s guilty murder plea from Portugal.

The heartbroken 27-year-old left Australia months ago on an *extended break to help get over the loss of his childhood sweetheart Stephanie Scott.

Mr Leeson-Woolley has kept in contact with developments in the case through friends and family. A Facebook site has also been set up to give him support called Standing with Aaron Leeson-Woolley.

FYI
http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...s/news-story/c290f78974f51ed2f07b8ebb78a3da99

Stephanie Scott killer Vincent Stanford targeted 12-year-old girl, reports
July 21, 2016 7.27am.

INVESTIGATORS say the gruesome murder of NSW schoolteacher Stephanie Scott is one of the worst they’ve ever had to deal with... following the guilty plea of her killer, details have emerged of how much more disturbing the brutal killing could have been.
The Daily Telegraph has revealed the bride-to-be was not Stanford’s original target.The killer had become fixated on a 12-year-old girl who lived in the Leeton area...:facepalm:

Monster hunted 12yo before murder
SCHOOL cleaner Vincent Stanford had been planning to attack a 12-year-old female student.

This makes me wonder if a school worker also killed Tia Palmer who was only 12 yrs old.

FYI
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r/news-story/bf908103a4d7ceb28b4554e5dbb81b5c

Stephanie Scott murder: Killer had sights on 12-year-old when he attacked Leeton schoolteacher
Mark Morri & Amy Dale, The Daily Telegraph
July 20, 2016 subscriber only

Chilling new details of the case can now be revealed.
Stanford had become fixated on the 12-year-old and would have attacked her had she not been away on the weekend of the killing.
Stanford’s intended younger victim lived close to the school and was often on or near the school after hours.He had intended to kill this girl when he came upon Ms Scott.

Stanford raped and murdered Ms Scott inside a staffroom.
Senior police said the brutality of the murder was one of the worst they had investigated.
Stanford had photographs of his victim handcuffed after her death stored on his mobile phone.
He dumped Ms Scott’s red Mazda before taking her body to Cocoparra National Park, where he set her on fire.
In the days to come, the twisted Stanford would return to the body several times... :facepalm:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back