Found Deceased OK - Tommy Eastep, 30, Lake Eufaula, 7 July 2013

It has to make sense. I feel this scenario is logical. I understand his family doesn't want to alienate their grandchildren by asking questions of the ex, but someone needs to do it. Someone needs to turn the heat up on her side and ask some really tough questions.

It has to make sense. I feel this scenario is logical. I understand his family doesn't want to alienate their grandchildren by asking questions of the ex, but someone needs to do it. Someone needs to turn the heat up on her side and ask some really tough questions.
I 100% agree.

I am not saying his ex had a hand in this or anything. However, this side stepping around her and her relatives being from the area has raised some red flags for me. They were going through a divorce so there is a discussion. He surely knew some people from there. The truck was found right outside of town. I bet one could go talk to some people at the bar and find at least one or two who knew Tommy. He would have stood out a bit I think. At least, the investigation should be taking place in that town and in that county! The family has purposefully tied all the fliers to Blanchard/Newcastle area and for what reason? His truck wasn't found anywhere near there. Why not look for him in the place his truck was found? The answers are there!!

I once wrote Tommy's mom via the Facebook page and offered to do some snooping around (digitally). I asked for her ok and asked some questions, pleading for truths. She said only a little, seemed very thankful, but wanted to meet up to talk to answer any questions. I, unfortunately, live far away so I was not able to do that, and judging by her silence, I assume that was a deal-breaker (understandably so, as she would have to divulge personal family information that may not be too encouraging at times). That being said, if anyone is anywhere close to them and is very serious, meticulous, and professional and really wants to help them find their son, I would encourage you to contact them. I think they are sincere and NEED the assistance.
I mentioned to her that, as a parent, she has to have a gut feeling about what happened. She said she does but "no reason as to why or where".

I once wrote Tommy's mom via the Facebook page and offered to do some snooping around (digitally). I asked for her ok and asked some questions, pleading for truths. She said only a little, seemed very thankful, but wanted to meet up to talk to answer any questions. I, unfortunately, live far away so I was not able to do that, and judging by her silence, I assume that was a deal-breaker (understandably so, as she would have to divulge personal family information that may not be too encouraging at times). That being said, if anyone is anywhere close to them and is very serious, meticulous, and professional and really wants to help them find their son, I would encourage you to contact them. I think they are sincere and NEED the assistance.
I mentioned to her that, as a parent, she has to have a gut feeling about what happened. She said she does but "no reason as to why or where".

I would not encourage anyone to contact and offer to assist in anyway . Of course People would love to help find their son but we are all human and prone to errors in judgement . If one wants to ride the route SS mentioned and search areas of interest that would be great, but to try to private detective information ,even with good intentions , is not a good idea.

I would not encourage anyone to contact and offer to assist in anyway . Of course People would love to help find their son but we are all human and prone to errors in judgement . If one wants to ride the route SS mentioned and search areas of interest that would be great, but to try to private detective information ,even with good intentions , is not a good idea.
I have to agree there, Soul. Strangers contacting the family from out of state isn't the best idea. I do think they need assistance, but they have a PI and the OSBI working on it. I would very much like to see the OSBI set up something in that area with searches along that route. It is my understanding there is a serious problem with rattlesnakes in that particular area which could pose a problem for people not properly prepared.

So.. no more news? This case also caused me to register here too. I hope they find something soon.

Nothing right now. There just aren't a lot of leads right now.

Well, that is a shame. Did anyone see him after he left the family gathering? Some say he was asked to leave, but his family has not said that. If he was asked to leave I would think he might be mad and upset about that. He might have just gone to a local bar to continue whatever party he had going on. I am sure people have asked around these types of places. It might make sense if the report of him being seen with a woman. He would stand out in a crowd. I just do not believe he would drive his truck down that road.

Well, that is a shame. Did anyone see him after he left the family gathering? Some say he was asked to leave, but his family has not said that. If he was asked to leave I would think he might be mad and upset about that. He might have just gone to a local bar to continue whatever party he had going on. I am sure people have asked around these types of places. It might make sense if the report of him being seen with a woman. He would stand out in a crowd. I just do not believe he would drive his truck down that road.

There are a lot of theories out there. I agree with you that I can't see him driving down that road.

At this point, I would assume that the family has had his cell phone ping information and any potential financial transactions. I haven't heard much on the cell phone ping info, but I did hear from somewhere that the last financial transaction was at a gas station, but I believe that was before he was last seen.

There was a lot going on with this man's life: drugs, family problems, kids he didn't get to see, ect. There are a lot of possibilities as to what happened, many of which I have mentioned here in previous posts. At this point, I feel like most of the 'good' possibilities have already been examined. Now, it is probably time to take a look at some of the ugly connections in Tommy's life.

Was it ever mentioned if Tommy received treatment for his addiction? Or not? I followed this thread off and on for the last two years and it haunts me . @PokeyMeansBusiness: I agree 100% with your next step...also...those cell phone records..cell phones are a lifeline for addicts

Was it ever mentioned if Tommy received treatment for his addiction? Or not? I followed this thread off and on for the last two years and it haunts me . @PokeyMeansBusiness: I agree 100% with your next step...also...those cell phone records..cell phones are a lifeline for addicts
I do not know if he received treatment, I am guessing not if he was asked to leave the family function. He was arrested in April of the same year, and the difference in the pictures are shocking. So, perhaps he did. It is just a case that haunts me. I live near where he went missing....

I'd have to think the family must have obtained his cell phone records. For whatever reason, they have not released the details. I wish they would. I want to say they discussed a credit card transaction of his at a gas station nearby, but I think that was before he went missing.

As for the treatment, I do know any details, but I would have thought he had support of some kind from his family. I'm going to guess that he was off and on with drugs, but I can't be for sure.

Sadly we are approaching the three year anniversary of Tommy's disappearance. The family is pretty quiet, except for some missing persons events they have taken up. What a terrible thing to have to get involved with. I hope the family gets some resolution soon. :coldcase:

[video=youtube;MUCYfjEMcfQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUCYfjEMcfQ[/video]

If one wanted to go down the rabbit hole on this case, a good place to start would be the Irish Mob Gang, Indian Brotherhood gang, or similar organized drug rings.

http://newsok.com/article/5509805

I saw that article yesterday am. Just in the few minutes I had before work, the one I picked to focus on popped up from Blanchard OK. Tommy is from Blanchard. I wonder what the best way to look into it is.

I saw that article yesterday am. Just in the few minutes I had before work, the one I picked to focus on popped up from Blanchard OK. Tommy is from Blanchard. I wonder what the best way to look into it is.

That's a good question. I don't have a lot of knowledge about the drug industry, but I'm going to guess that most of the distribution is handled through some sort of organized group.

If I were a detective and wanted to look down this path, I would start with people that were close to Tommy that would know about his drug use. Who he got it from and if there was an organized group associated. From there, you can target group members who are in jail or are facing jail time and cut a deal with them for a confession or tip.

The one thing that I keep thinking about is money. Based on a few of the articles I have read, most of these groups only get aggressive if money is not paid, but it looked like Tommy was doing ok financially and there was money left in the truck.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn
Back