NJ - Nurse caught on tape stabbing autistic boy with needle, Trenton

GeeEm

Reaction score
July 26, 2016
7:13 am

New Jersey nurse caught on tape stabbing autistic boy with needle

New Jersey officials say a nurse caught on videotape stabbing an autistic boy with a hypodermic needle to control his behavior has agreed to surrender her license during the investigation.

Acting Attorney General Christopher Porrino made the announcement Monday.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbsn...bing-autistic-boy-with-needle/?client=safari#

Good Lord, I should think so too. WTH was she thinking of?

I don't know but she stepped on his poor little feet pulled his fingers backwards, it's just awful.

Why all the abuse? 😭

jmo 🐮

July 26, 2016
7:13 am

New Jersey nurse caught on tape stabbing autistic boy with needle

New Jersey officials say a nurse caught on videotape stabbing an autistic boy with a hypodermic needle to control his behavior has agreed to surrender her license during the investigation.

Acting Attorney General Christopher Porrino made the announcement Monday.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbsn...bing-autistic-boy-with-needle/?client=safari#

Shameful!! She should be criminally prosecuted as well!

Charges? This monster has to go to jail for child abuse. Child abuse against our most vulnerable. Losing her license isn't good enough. I'm not violent but I'd like to get her in a corner and slap her silly. Evil nasty woman.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Charges? This monster has to go to jail for child abuse. Child abuse against our most vulnerable. Losing her license isn't good enough. I'm not violent but I'd like to get her in a corner and slap her silly. Evil nasty woman.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm right behind you ninij9, and harming people like that makes my blood run cold. I'm not a violent person either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back