DCF Shelter and Custody Hearings #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
".........Monday we expect to hear from Mark's attorney and from the DCF, who allege among other things that Mark is using phrases in German to communicate with his daughters. "We had informed the father he cannot speak to the children in code or in an other language, because these have to be screened letters. But (he) has persisted doing so."

The motion hearing will be held at 3 pm........."

http://www.fox4now.com/news/dcf-motion-hearing-scheduled-monday-for-sievers-children

Does anyone know if this will be live?
Sooo, if his rights as a parent/guardian gone, how can they waste the court's time in protesting their current placement?

Does anyone know if this will be live?
Sooo, if his rights as a parent/guardian gone, how can they waste the court's time in protesting their current placement?

His parental rights have not been severed.

".........Monday we expect to hear from Mark's attorney and from the DCF, who allege among other things that Mark is using phrases in German to communicate with his daughters. "We had informed the father he cannot speak to the children in code or in an other language, because these have to be screened letters. But (he) has persisted doing so."

The motion hearing will be held at 3 pm........."

http://www.fox4now.com/news/dcf-motion-hearing-scheduled-monday-for-sievers-children

What an incredible loser. Mind blowing. I think he is so used to manipulating that he thinks he is so adorable and can get away with anything. I doubt if the judge will cut all communication . I hope there is a good way to limit his bs

His parental rights have not been severed.

Not severed, but suspended? What's the difference as it pertains to who has custody - ie the state or Mimi or a friend of the family? That's not sarcasm, I just didn't know how else to word the question; I assume there's a difference, but what. :)

The next court date I have on calendar is a

case management hearing for MS on July 27, 2016, Wednesday, at 130 eastern time.

Then

Sentencing hearing for CWW on August 1, 2016, Monday, at 130 eastern time

I had nothing for today unless it was changed

Not severed, but suspended? What's the difference as it pertains to who has custody - ie the state or Mimi or a friend of the family? That's not sarcasm, I just didn't know how else to word the question; I assume there's a difference, but what. :)

I know I've seen in media reports that his parental rights were "suspended." In 20 years of involvement with the child welfare system in AZ, I never heard that phrase and I have no idea what it could mean from a constitutional standpoint. It seems to me that, unless and until his rights are terminated (IMO unlikely to happen until conviction), he can't be barred from participating in the conversation about where the kids are staying and how they're being raised.

I believe at this time the State has custody and Mimi is considered the long-term placement. But I might have forgotten something. :)

I know I've seen in media reports that his parental rights were "suspended." In 20 years of involvement with the child welfare system in AZ, I never heard that phrase and I have no idea what it could mean from a constitutional standpoint. It seems to me that, unless and until his rights are terminated (IMO unlikely to happen until conviction), he can't be barred from participating in the conversation about where the kids are staying and how they're being raised.

I believe at this time the State has custody and Mimi is considered the long-term placement. But I might have forgotten something. :)

State still has legal custody which has more status than physical . most parents get their kids back by this time but it's obvious he won't and then the court will strip him of his parental rights after he is convicted if a relative adopts the kids or the state puts them up for adoption which in this case will not happen.

<modsnip>

With that being said, I think MS is going to tell <modsnip> that J was learning German because her friend moved to Germany (in the batch 7 docs) and that he is "just helping her learn her German as best as he can from jail". <puke>

The fact that he is clearly defying the judge's orders about using a foreign language clearly shows his narcissistic, psychopath behavior is continuing even behind bars. I also believe this defying behavior is a precursor for the murder trial. :tantrum:

He's such a controlling pig- as if his girls 'best interest' was ever what was first and foremost on his mind. It was sex and money ... even taking them along on his sexcapades. He's despicable.

Honestly Mags doesnt need this kind of grief. He has those kids hating her and it will only get worse as they get older. I dont think the judge will ever allow them to live with his mom which is what he is pushing for. He wants access to money. They will become rich little girls once he is convicted. Does the idiot not realize he is pushing his kids right in to foster care? jmo.

He's such a controlling pig- as if his girls 'best interest' was ever what was first and foremost on his mind. It was sex and money ... even taking them along on his sexcapades. He's despicable.
You were in my mind Frigga! Thank you!

The news reporter said the perfect line..."2 young girls that are caught up in a NIGHTMARE"
(My immediate thought...because of MS)

I honestly think the only things he really loves is money...and himself.

Emergemcy hearing called for more information about the camp. At least he agreed she can go to summer camp and be a normal kid for once. He sent them every summer before this and now he has to OK it? As though MAG can't make a good decision?

That MS makes me want to heave..lol

Justice for TS and all that knew her.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

My heart is aching for the children, MAG and the families. Everyone - except MS - is a victim. Lives have changed forever. I am tired of watching the children's private lives being dragged through the courts. I am tired of seeing a broken MAG having to relive her loss and her grief over and over again. I am tired for all other family members having their hearts broken, having their lives altered as well and having to watch their loved ones dealing with all that. And I am tired to see, that the manipulator is still being able to convince his next of kin, that he is completely innocent. Tired, tired, tired.

-Nin

Being on the old(er) side of things and having some still quite young grandchildren with whom I spend a lot of time, I felt from the very beginning that MAG should not have been the person to take on this responsibility. For her own sake.

Under the best of circumstances, it would be a huge stress to uproot yourself from your everyday life to go and raise two
young children. In this case the circumstances are just so not good. And the judge allowing all these numerous unsupervised calls is not
making things any better.

Of course MS is undermining MAG. He's a friggin' sociopath. That's what they do. He will push and push and push. And he will continue to do this unless and until the judge stops him. The judge has the power to change things. And I think the judge needs to be looking at the overall picture and start making better decisions based on the long-term welfare of the children as opposed to looking out so much for MS and his "rights".

It sounds like MS has violated the terms specified by the judge. That should be all the judge needs to require supervised, monitored, scheduled phone calls.

And yes, if these children need to be placed elsewhere, that is what should be done. Sooner rather than later.

Being on the old(er) side of things and having some still quite young grandchildren with whom I spend a lot of time, I felt from the very beginning that MAG should not have been the person to take on this responsibility. For her own sake.

Under the best of circumstances, it would be a huge stress to uproot yourself from your everyday life to go and raise two
young children. In this case the circumstances are just so not good. And the judge allowing all these numerous unsupervised calls is not
making things any better.

Of course MS is undermining MAG. He's a friggin' sociopath. That's what they do. He will push and push and push. And he will continue to do this unless and until the judge stops him. The judge has the power to change things. And I think the judge needs to be looking at the overall picture and start making better decisions based on the long-term welfare of the children as opposed to looking out so much for MS and his "rights".

It sounds like MS has violated the terms specified by the judge. That should be all the judge needs to require supervised, monitored, scheduled phone calls.

And yes, if these children need to be placed elsewhere, that is what should be done. Sooner rather than later.

I agree 100% with everything you said, until the last paragraph. Being "older" myself I know the challenges we face. Though good genes are a blessing to me, I'm also extremely active for my age. (With 9 acres, 6 horses, 3 dogs, 2 goats, a swimming pool, a full time job, 4 grand babies ages 5-11 living next door, & NO hired help, what choice do I have? Lol). Point being, I have my grandies frequently. They're the loves of my life yet I'm inevitably EXHAUSTED both mentally and physically when they leave, and I'm not even in charge of their day to day care, getting them where they need to be, etc. Though I do wish the Sievers girls had a younger caretaker (for the sake of Mags as well as them), being put in the care of someone outside of Teresa's family is the worst scenario I can imagine. It's my belief if there was someone else in the family willing AND able to take custody, they would have petitioned for such by now. Based on this belief, being in MAG's care is the best solution. Just my opinion....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member