GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/nor...-home-in-connection-to-teens-murder/416306567

ROSWELL, Ga. —
Officers are searching a Roswell house in connection with the deaths of two teens found behind a Publix.

The house is located on Gilhams Road, off Mabry Road in Roswell.

Roswell police have confirmed to Channel 2 Action News that they served the search warrant after they received information about the case.

We have two crews at the scene where investigators are taking boxes of evidence out of the house – Watch Channel 2 Action News at Noon for updates on this developing story.

More at link...

Any updates on the search warrant and who owns the house?

[video=twitter;760853281660887040]https://twitter.com/rosscavittwsb/status/760853281660887040[/video]
e46d4bc18a26d4ae024069c11ba16f54.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay for a break early in the case!!! This is one time we are happy kids have their "darn phones" :) Right?! Love that digital trail. TY to everyone posting updates so I can read them from work. :loveyou:
Justice for these beautiful children!!!

That kid looks about their age. Nice neighborhood...smh. I'm sure they have it all on surveillance between publix and steak and shake

Anyone have a link to a news article that says it was NOT drug related? That really seems to be most likely scenario. I actually went to Roswell High in 96/97. Even back then it was solidly upper middle class with some less affluent students. Kids there definitely did some drugs but I wasn't really connected or into that so I can't say what the scene was and that was quite a while ago.

I'm not really sure why else two kids would sneak out in the middle of the night to meet behind a Publix. Not to play pokemon go, that's for sure.

:seeya:........... I do not believe this was drug related. Revenge of ex boyfriend is more believable. As for Pokestupidmon Go, my almost 27 yr. old daughter turned it on while driving in a car with me yesterday. I threw a MOMMA Bear rant about safety, oh but, but, but, I stay aware,,,, tough, turn it off NOW!:moo:

RIP Natalie and Carter- May Justice prevail

I think if we follow the rabbit hole of SM we will get the ex bf name I am guessing.

From the news I watched yesterday they said surveillance cams picked up someone that was known to at least one of them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I think if we follow the rabbit hole of SM we will get the ex bf name I am guessing.

Be been trying to find stuff but haven't. Do we have either of their fb or if or Twitter? I can't figure out this address either even on google map street view

Be been trying to find stuff but haven't. Do we have either of their fb or if or Twitter? I can't figure out this address either even on google map street view

4551 is the house number.

I have determined quite a bit, but I'm not sure what is entirely acceptable to share here. Property records turned up some names. There are images on social media of a girl crying outside of the home being searched, with what I believe is her mom and older brother.

I'm feeling right now as if she is the suspect. Her name starts with K and her middle name is the mom's first name.

ETA: I also have seen absolutely nothing on SM about this, in terms of rumors spread by peers and whatever. Very strange.

I have determined quite a bit, but I'm not sure what is entirely acceptable to share here. Property records turned up some names. There are images on social media of a girl crying outside of the home being searched, with what I believe is her mom and older brother.

I'm feeling right now as if she is the suspect. Her name starts with K and her middle name is the mom's first name.

Yes, according to CBS11, it's 4551.

Roswell Murders Search.jpg

that is a twist! I was thinking it would be the ex BF.

ETA: I also have seen absolutely nothing on SM about this, in terms of rumors spread by peers and whatever. Very strange.

that is a twist! I was thinking it would be the ex BF.

Yes I figured it was the boy they were talking to. Thanks for the address that should help me find stuff

Someone on this comment thread states that she lives in the neighborhood and that it is the home of the ex-boyfriend. I find it very difficult to believe that an east Cobb Co. team would execute his ex-girlfriend and her guy friend, but anything's possible. Since that information matches what was on the police report from the get-go (suspect: ex-boyfriend of the girl)), I have a guess that Roswell PD is on top of this and will have it solved stat.

https://www.facebook.com/wsbtv/?fref=ts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member