GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pressor- 5:00 AM Jeffery Hazelwood (sp) 20yr of Roswell, arrested and charged with murder of teens. Can't release motive or details at this time.

Other sw and interviews done prior to learning of Hazelwood, but believe acted alone.

Can't release details about anything he has said.

What is his retailation to victim- Not know at this time.

Believe crime happened behind Publix.

Still very active investigation.

Came across locked cell phones and apps that they had to overcome access to.

Believe he acted alone.

Jeez this is like 20 questions. They can't tell us much of anything. Who is this Jeffrey Hazelwood; how old is he?

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/nor...-home-in-connection-to-teens-murder/416306567

Police arrested a 20-year-old man Wednesday in connection with the murders of two teens in Roswell.
Officers are searching a Roswell house in connection with the deaths of two teens found behind a Publix Monday.
The house is located on Gilhams Road, off Mabry Road in Roswell.
Roswell police have confirmed to Channel 2 Action News that they served the search warrant after they received information about the case.

Not going to lie. I'm very perplexed at this turn of events

Edit: Nevermind. The distressed female was his girlfriend.

Why do the reporters continue to ask questions that he's already said he cannot answer!?! So frustrating. "Did he know them"? I can't speak to relationship or motive. "Were they involved?" "Did he stalk them"? "Did he lure them there"?
HE CAN'T GIVE DETAILS ABOUT IT.

Co9cjNLXYAUQG2q.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Co9cjNLXYAUQG2q.jpg

Interesting.....Hazelwood's FB says he is in a relationship with a girl who lives where the search warrant was served earlier today.

The young woman seen returning to the home visibly upset might be the suspect's wife or fiancée.

Interesting.....Hazelwood's FB says he is in a relationship with a girl who lives where the search warrant was served earlier today.

Yeah. She's the one that was crying with the mom in the journalist's photo posted upthread.

It would be helpful if the names of the two victims were added to the thread title. It is hard to find it via Google. I suspect more people will want to participate and accessibility is key.

My gosh. He just ruined so many lives- his, theirs, his girlfriends and on and on and for what?? Maybe the rumor that an older guy wanted to be with Natalie is true? Was he just jealous? Was Carter at the wrong place at the wrong time? Carter and Natalie were not dating, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow