GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am certainly not going to assume this had anything to do with drugs concerning the two innocent victims that were cold bloodedly murdered execution style when there hasn't even been a mention of them being drug users.

I think he may have had a argument with his girlfriend or whatever she is to him and was angry about love in general. Maybe he was riding around feeling sorry for himself.

It just doesn't seem like a drug deal. They both weren't even found together but they both were shot by their vehicles as if they both were getting ready to leave. Maybe he watched them being affectionate with each other and he detested the thought that a young attractive couple could be so happy with each other. Maybe they represented what he thought he didn't have. So he shoots them as a thrill kill to eradicate a couple that showed love for one another.

Whatever his stupid motive happened to be and nowadays it can be the weirdest motives ever with these young killers...........he is a monster if he can execute two defenseless people. I don't think Carter ever saw it coming. He wouldn't just stand there knowing he was going to die. He was a very physically fit young man and would have tried to defend himself imo.

This is one of the most senseless cases I have read about lately. Two beautiful young people who had such promise of a great future who had already left their positive mark in society by the sweet and gentle way they treated others.

My prayers are with their families and all who loved and highly admired them both.

I am certainly not going to assume this had anything to do with drugs concerning the two innocent victims that were cold bloodedly murdered execution style when there hasn't even been a mention of them being drug users.

I think he may have had a argument with his girlfriend or whatever she is to him and was angry about love in general. Maybe he was riding around feeling sorry for himself.

It just doesn't seem like a drug deal. They both weren't even found together but they both were shot by their vehicles as if they both were getting ready to leave. Maybe he watched them being affectionate with each other and he detested the thought that a young attractive couple could be so happy with each other. Maybe they represented what he thought he didn't have. So he shoots them as a thrill kill to eradicate a couple that showed love for one another.

Whatever his stupid motive happened to be and nowadays it can be the weirdest motives ever with these young killers...........he is a monster if he can execute two defenseless people. I don't think Carter ever saw it coming. He wouldn't just stand there knowing he was going to die. He was a very physically fit young man and would have tried to defend himself imo.

This is one of the most senseless cases I have read about lately. Two beautiful young people who had such promise of a great future who had already left their positive mark in society by the sweet and gentle way they treated others.

My prayers are with their families and all who loved and highly admired them both.

Maybe they were just making out and he stumbled upon them who knows at this point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And both families thought their child was in bed asleep when this all happened. The horror. Praying for peace and comfort for all families involved.

I would say you are the minority.

I think your jump to judgement is rash, irresponsible and utterly disrespectful. Not a single MSM has mentioned drugs but just because teens are out after 12am you assume drugs?

I never took a single drug but as a teen I returned home after midnight on many occasions... concerts, working late, going to movies with friends, hanging out at friends..

Please do not try to blame these teens for their deaths, this 20 year old man chose to do this and we will find out why soon.

I think your jump to judgement is rash, irresponsible and utterly disrespectful. Not a single MSM has mentioned drugs but just because teens are out after 12am you assume drugs?

I never took a single drug but as a teen I returned home after midnight on many occasions... concerts, working late, going to movies with friends, hanging out at friends..

Please do not try to blame these teens for their deaths, this 20 year old man chose to do this and we will find out why soon.

Me too. I did plenty of making out in cars and missing curfew but never had a drop of alcohol or any drugs.

At 20 years old, is he allowed to own a gun? I think not?

I've seen it mentioned on one of the fb that the next day was to be their first day of school. Can anyone in the area confirm this? Makes me think even more that they weren't likely out just running around on a long summer night. It leads me to believe they may had a reason to be there. Could be drugs, who knows...but until that aspect has been confirmed I am going to assume these are 2 kids who weren't out buying drugs 3 to 4 hours before they had to be up for school (if that is true). I dont know about these teenagers but mine value sleep like its gold.

I found this interesting; Marietta Daily Journal says that he was arrested *yesterday*. http://www.mdjonline.com/neighbor_n...cle_74e3444a-a2a0-5092-8953-bca7fa2d8409.html

For those not local trying to picture the areas involved, the two high schools of the victims are in different counties (Roswell = Fulton, River Ridge = Cherokee), but their borders touch each other. The house they searched today was in a 3rd county, Cobb, in the Lassiter HS district. All these schools are upper middle class to upper class. It probably takes 10-20 minutes to drive from any one to any other of the three HS's.

I would not say upper middle to upper class, especially anywhere in Cherokee. Maybe low middle to upper middle. There are pockets in that area that are pretty poor and Cherokee is a horrible place to go to school. I'm an ex GA teacher.

I would not say upper middle to upper class, especially anywhere in Cherokee. Maybe low middle to upper middle. There are pockets in that area that are pretty poor and Cherokee is a horrible place to go to school. I'm an ex GA teacher.
<modsnip> Cherokee is actually middle to upper in that area with some lower sprinkled throughout the county. Cherokee is rated one of the best in the state so I am not sure what makes it so horrible. <modsnip> How do I know? I am a GA teacher IN Cherokee county. Oh, and I taught at River Ridge. I also live in Cherokee County.<modsnip>

Yes. It was supposed to be their first day of school. The area is devastated and it is a horrible way for their friends to begin the year. The ripple of devastation this boy has caused is unfathomable.
- Cherokee County Teacher

I've seen it mentioned on one of the fb that the next day was to be their first day of school. Can anyone in the area confirm this? Makes me think even more that they weren't likely out just running around on a long summer night. It leads me to believe they may had a reason to be there. Could be drugs, who knows...but until that aspect has been confirmed I am going to assume these are 2 kids who weren't out buying drugs 3 to 4 hours before they had to be up for school (if that is true). I dont know about these teenagers but mine value sleep like its gold.

Yes, it was the eve of their first day senior year.

<modsnip> Cherokee is actually middle to upper in that area with some lower sprinkled throughout the county. Cherokee is rated one of the best in the state so I am not sure what makes it so horrible. <modsnip> How do I know? I am a GA teacher IN Cherokee county. Oh, and I taught at River Ridge. I also live in Cherokee County.<modsnip>

Agreed I grew up in Cherokee back in the 80's and it wasn't as upper middle class and the schools weren't great then but that's changed in the last 20 years. My kids go to RRHS and it's a great school.

Cherokee went back to school this Monday. Roswell will go back next Monday, just FYI.

Could this be related to Pokemon Go? Curious that all three were in the same place at that late hour.

I'm thinking they were dating and just wanted to be alone together. Maybe they chose behind the Publix because it's private and close to their homes. Maybe they were talking texting and wanted to sneak out to see each other for making out or more but teenage stuff nonetheless.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/08/jeffr...ocery-arrested-suspect-named-identified-shot/
This article, mostly an interview with a friend, ties a lot together, including the many who knew him who said he had serious mental health problems his whole life, the hanging out at the Waffle House (where CD worked), going to military school to try to help with his problems, etc. Also, he alleges that JH sold drugs to high school kids.

It's interesting going back to JH's Instagram and seeing how 3 or 4 local news stations are posting on nearly every pic of him or his (now ex-)girlfriend to beg for people who know him to call them. I never really thought of how social media could give such a big opportunity for journalists to "enhance" news stories in such a way.

It's very sad to see the pictures of him younger, compared to his mug shot. He's much leaner, and his eyes look so empty and lost. I'm reminded of Adam Lanza, and how his mother tried so hard to get him help, but couldn't get effective help (I know mothers currently struggling with this same problem with their mentally ill sons who are now older teenagers - even when they can get help, the help doesn't work for long, and they are very seriously concerned about what will happen when these boys become of age). Same mistake of him having access to weapons, too. This is a tragedy all around, for every single person involved in this terrible, terrible story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998