GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. I see that now... the exit is what is visible from Hwy 92.

So the trucks must have to enter on the other side, which would be even further away from the roped-off spaces. You can see that the trees block most of the view to the parking lot.

I will try and go over there this weekend with my dog to take a look. I've just discussed it with her and she said she was game as long as the pavement isn't too hot. (We're having a beastly summer here in the ATL.)

I would imagine that late at night (dark 30) that any vehicle with lights on would be visible from that location, (the roped off area). jmo idk

I'll have to look for a link, but I read somewhere that Carter worked at that Publix, although I don't think he was working that particular night. If that's true, maybe they thought it would be a safe and familiar place to meet, without a lot of interruptions due to deliveries or police. Just a thought. And also I don't think Natalie's school began for another week. I swear I read that only one teen had school the next day. Let me look for the info.

"For Carter Davis, it was supposed to be the first day of his senior year at River Ridge High School. Natalie Henderson, meanwhile, still had a week to go before heading back to Roswell High School for her final year."
http://www.myajc.com/news/news/crime-law/roswell-police-seek-answers-in-double-homicide-of-/nr8Kh/

Was it Carter's school or Natalie's that shared the back road to Publix?

Maybe they were planning a senior school prank together? That's far fetched I know. I thought toilet papering the school but then there would be toilet paper in the vehicles

I'll have to look for a link, but I read somewhere that Carter worked at that Publix, although I don't think he was working that particular night. If that's true, maybe they thought it would be a safe and familiar place to meet, without a lot of interruptions due to deliveries or police. Just a thought. And also I don't think Natalie's school began for another week. I swear I read that only one teen had school the next day. Let me look for the info.

"For Carter Davis, it was supposed to be the first day of his senior year at River Ridge High School. Natalie Henderson, meanwhile, still had a week to go before heading back to Roswell High School for her final year."
http://www.myajc.com/news/news/crime-law/roswell-police-seek-answers-in-double-homicide-of-/nr8Kh/

Supposedly Carter works at a nearby Waffle House.

One of the perp's friends was interviewed after reporters found him on Facebook---I think that guy is the one who said he either worked or used to work at that Publix location.

"Zach Papoutsis, another high school friend of Davis’, told Heavy he had heard that Henderson was also a good student. He said friends believe the two were not dating but were “hanging out.” Although the two went to different high schools, Papoutsis said the schools are within 10 miles of each other. Papoutsis works at the Publix behind which the bodies were found."

http://heavy.com/news/2016/08/jeffr...ocery-arrested-suspect-named-identified-shot/

Having trouble finding a link that says Carter worked part time at Publix. Maybe I misread the above. I'll keep looking. Zach P was a friend of Carter's.

Supposedly Carter works at a nearby Waffle House.

One of the perp's friends was interviewed after reporters found him on Facebook---I think that guy is the one who said he either worked or used to work at that Publix location.

OK, thx :)

Sounds to me like the grandfather was trying to give an "acceptable" explanation for his grandson's problems. Asperger's is far more understood and accepted these days than schizophrenia. I agree that these symptoms we know of sound more like schizophrenia. Of course, there's no law that says someone cannot have both (unfortunately).

Yes that's quite possible.

"Police say after shooting them, Hazelwood robbed them. He is accused of taking Henderson’s debit card and driver’s license. He then left the scene, but returned later to take Davis’ jumper cables, according to the documents."

From same article. He returned to the scene of the crime for jumper cables? None of it makes sense....

"Police say after shooting them, Hazelwood robbed them. He is accused of taking Henderson’s debit card and driver’s license. He then left the scene, but returned later to take Davis’ jumper cables, according to the documents."

From same article. He returned to the scene of the crime for jumper cables? None of it makes sense....

Could you post the link to that? TIA

That's the perp in the video ? Doesn't even look like the same guy. More like a mid forties emaciated meth addict. Those poor kids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No that's Julie Schenecker.

Or, perhaps the car was known as a drug-connection vehicle, or he stalked people while in his car, or hung around the parking lot after hours.

He was also in it when he was scaring the neighbor girl by staring and blowing kisses. That's disturbing, she's 13.

Regarding the jumper cables, it could be that he returned to the car to take whatever was there, and jumper cables were there, so he took them.

Or, it could be that he lured the couple there with the ruse of a dead battery (or maybe he really did have a dead battery) and asked them for a jump. So, he returned to grab them.

But, yes, none of this makes sense. Even when we finally know the truth, I don't think it's going to make much sense.

jmopinion

I wonder what he purchased with Natalie's credit/debit card? And how he was able to use it?

August 5, 2016
6:45 PM ED

Suspect in Teen Killing Shakes Severely at His First Hearing

The suspect accused of killing two teenagers in an Atlanta suburb appeared before a judge for the first time Friday with his hands, wrists and legs shaking continuously.

Jeffrey Hazelwood, 20, jerked his head around as he shook, and said nothing to the judge at his first hearing at the Fulton County Jail, video from WSB-TV showed (http://2wsb.tv/2azsp9t).

Hazelwood was arrested Wednesday and charged with two counts of murder in the killings of Carter Davis and Natalie Henderson. The 17-year-olds were each shot once in the head.

Hazelwood also mumbled to himself during the hearing and appeared to pet an imaginary animal, WSB reported.

A judge denied bond for Hazelwood, whose next court hearing is set for Aug. 19.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-probing-teen-killings-seek-information-vehicle-41139118

Ok so I cannot post at work..I wanted to jump in and help but can't do that from work. I live in this area...not the exact area but nearby and am familiar with it. It has very upscale parts, extremely upscale parts and some not very upscale parts. It is a nice area..schools are decent.

I woke up to this news at 6 am 8/1/16 on the radio. The kids snuck out...their parents thought they were in bed sleeping. They were at the Publix between 2-3 AM. Obviously they were not. The kids NH and CD drove separately to a notched out area behind the Publix. They were each shot once in the head. Police described "significant head trauma" because they cannot say for sure it is gunshot wounds and frankly there is too much blood for them to really see what happened..the coroner must do that. Each kid was found on the ground next to their respective cars.

CD was to have1st day of school that very morning. NH was to start this coming Monday..unfortunately she was laid to rest today....CD's funeral was yesterday at the church where his mom teaches school...so sad.

Suposedly CD worked at Waffle House nearby, JH worked at Michael's nearby and would sometimes go to Waffle House.

Later on 8/1/16 the cars were towed away. NH's car was a grey Honda CRV, CD had a dark sedan. The blacktop behind the store was hosed down...I saw a video on the news that day with two highly washed down spots behind the store...so sad. I will never go there.

On morning of 8/3/16 again I woke to the radio and a home near the store on Gilhams Road was being searched...a lady with wedding ring was very upset. It is the home for JH's lil girlfriend. I saw he had a ring on...not sure if this person was the girlfriend or a mom. Evidence bags were taken from the home. Shortly thereafter..maybe before, JH was arrested at QT gas station near the house and the Publix. He was driving a light Honda Passport with tape on the front bumper.

It was announced both kids were shot one time in the head. JH's phone was linked to the Publix area and a gas station where he used JH's credit card 90 minutes after killing her. Video of his vehicle, his cell phone locations and using her credit card is what lead police to him.

When he was transferred from Roswell jail to Fulton County jail last night, his hands were shown moving/shaking just like in court today. I think something is terribly wrong with him..not saying he did not know what he was doing...I'm not sure. But something is very not right. This is the age things like this can happen mentally. I know several people who have sent kids off to college and whammo...the mental issues really start to show up at this age. A well qualified psychiatrist will have to check him.

I remembered a twitter aerial photo and will try to post it...it was very early on and I believe it shows the end of NH's car parked (grey CRV) with the tailgate up and the end of CD's car (dark sedan) parked a little farther down. Just so you have reference of the back of the store and where the cars were. Due to the time the photo was taken it is highly likely that the kids were still there..just thankfully not visible.

Currently police are asking people to come forward if they have seen JH's light Honda passport nearby in recent days. Not sure why. Today it was announced that JH followed NH and CD behind the Publix, killed them and also stole jumper cables out of CD's car..that he possibly left and came back for the cables...not sure if that was part of anything or if he just decided he wanted the cables.

So very sad for everyone

image001.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members