GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for the article that says he used Natalie's debit card approx 90 minutes after the shooting. That's a very long time to have any type of mask on. And would look very out of place in the middle of summer. I,wonder what he was doing in those 90 minutes?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok so I know a person who is close to the investigation. The only thing the person I know can say is that JH is "evil." Of course nothing further can be discussed, but I know this person and he/she does not just say this without additional thought/knowledge. He/she sees crackhead messed up train wreck stuff every day but I have not heard him/her specifically say a specific person is "evil" before. Would the person I know be sensitive to mental illness possibly being involved...well maybe.

So right off the bat the police mentioned a "relationship crime" involving NH and the offender. To me that would be because they were messaging on that smackhigh app. A friend of JH said he sold drug to high school kids. Well what better way to be available to your market than that app? So let's say NH wanted some weed...I'm sure she is nice girl...nice girls do naughty stuff sometimes too (like sneak out at 2 am)...we all do every day. Maybe she did not know JH but maybe had heard of him..or maybe bought weed from him once and thought he was weird so she asked her friend CD (who was on line at that time also) to go with her. She is super cute so if she asks he will go with her. Maybe JH was not expecting CD..who knows...but the messaging can explain the "relationship crime" comment, and if JH told them via that app to go around to the back of Publix and then followed them, that would explain "luring" them there. With that app you can register anonymously. So police would not know who he was if he had some other name on that app...however they may be able to see the phone# or get it from Smackhigh. Then they ping cell towers and the number comes up where the kids were killed and where NH's credit card was used. I know they have various video. I hope the actual crime is not on video, but that could also explain the "evil" comment from the person I know.

Just throwing this out there..cuz frankly I can't stop thinking about it..it does not make sense and it's just too horrible. I really want for him to be more mentally ill...and not so much evil...but wearing a mask, to me that shows you don't want to be identified. My friend said, "evil"...I'm gonna have to go with that.

ugh

First I've heard about him wearing a mask.

http://www.11alive.com/news/crime/s...-roswell-killer-entered-local-store/289816815
"Hollon wasn't able to provide the video to 11Alive, but she described to us what it shows.

“He stopped to get gas,” she said. “He was still wearing his mask.”

Still wearing a mask, she explains, just minutes after he allegedly shot and killed two teenagers."

WOW, I haven't heard about any mask? I wonder if he was wearing one, why didn't the clerk at the store hit the alert button for the police to arrive immediately?(as in a theft occurring)

Thanks Peppery ~

jmo :moo:

Can I ask why you perceive him being evil based on him wearing a mask? Are his acts any less evil in intent if he were not wearing a mask?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Can I ask why you perceive him being evil based on him wearing a mask? Are his acts any less evil in intent if he were not wearing a mask?

I'm not sure who this is directed to, but wearing a mask implies he knew he was doing wrong, knew if caught he would get in trouble and suspects there was premeditation. All jmo.

I too grew up in Atlanta "wealthy suburbs" I think it all boils down to a couple of things.

1)Higher population therefore more mental illness.

2)Parenting isn't what it used to be.

This case in particular I'm chalking it up to more people more mental illness. Not saying anything about how these kids were raised because idk.

Sent from my SGH-M819N using Tapatalk
LOL, sorry OT again but I think of you Saul Goodman every morning when I grab my "Better Call Saul" coffee mug. "When the going gets tough, you don't want a criminal lawyer. You want a criminal lawyer." Hahaha!

I'm sorry. I was posting the question to skyedaze1. I should have addressed that.

Peppery, I do see your point of view. I'm still leaning towards him being very mentally ill until more information comes out to the public. A mentally ill person is capable of premeditated acts mask or no mask.

I'm not nitpicking or defending. Just curious as to the reasoning behind the thought.

I'm not sure who this is directed to, but wearing a mask implies he knew he was doing wrong, knew if caught he would get in trouble and suspects there was premeditation. All jmo.

I agree that wearing a mask implies he knew he was doing wrong. But wearing a mask 90 minutes after the crime was committed makes me wonder if he was high on drugs, or off his meds....b/c wearing a mask to a gas station does not hide your identity (if you are there with your car on surveillance), but instead draws attention to you.

I'm sorry. I was posting the question to skyedaze1. I should have addressed that.

Peppery, I do see your point of view. I'm still leaning towards him being very mentally ill until more information comes out to the public. A mentally ill person is capable of premeditated acts mask or no mask.

I'm not nitpicking or defending. Just curious as to the reasoning behind the thought.

It's not my thought, it's the term the person I know who is close to the investigation used to describe JH. I've never heard that person I know use that term to describe anyone before...and he/she would have ample opportunity to have used it previously. And I agree with Peppery's statement on the premeditation part....although wearing a mask in Atlanta in August for an extended period of time is just not normal.

I also think he was probably anonymously communicating with one of the two via the Smack High app and lured them to the Publix store. Now the mask makes me think that robbery was the motive, and he killed them because they didn't comply, or they recognized him despite the mask, or he didn't expect two people to show up.

Regarding the 90 minutes gap between the murder and the use of the card, he could have put the mask back on before entering the store - he thought he was clever because with the mask on nobody will know who used that stolen card.

I agree that wearing a mask implies he knew he was doing wrong. But wearing a mask 90 minutes after the crime was committed makes me wonder if he was high on drugs, or off his meds....b/c wearing a mask to a gas station does not hide your identity (if you are there with your car on surveillance), but instead draws attention to you.

Could he perhaps have been thinking of fooling surveillance cameras with the mask, reasoning with not the clearest of 20 year old minds at 4:30 in the morning?? It has been hotter than Hades here for the past few weeks, with temps still in the 80s overnight and high humidity....that leads me to agree with others that wearing a mask for 90 minutes isn't entirely likely. Wonder too if this somehow ties in to LE asking for sightings of his car???

JMHO

Westie Mom

It's not my thought, it's the term the person I know who is close to the investigation used to describe JH. I've never heard that person I know use that term to describe anyone before...and he/she would have ample opportunity to have used it previously. And I agree with Peppery's statement on the premeditation part....although wearing a mask in Atlanta in August for an extended period of time is just not normal.
Thank you for clarifying. And it's very interesting this person you know chose the word evil when they've had ample opportunity to do so in the past but have not.

The act itself is evil for sure, I do not attest that. But now I'm very interested in what else is known behind the scenes. Is there a history of the prep acting in evil ways? Killing innocent animals? Torturing people or animals? Or is this crime the first act he's done that shown he is evil?

I guess my mind just likes to try to make sense of things..and I cannot stop thinking about this one because it just doesn't make sense.
Unfortunately, I think it may just be that..something that will not ever make sense.
Those kids should both be in school tomorrow morning, but they won't be.
It's so sad, all of the people involved who are suffering. You want to make sense of it all, but I'm not sure we will be able to in this case.

Thank you for clarifying. And it's very interesting this person you know chose the word evil when they've had ample opportunity to do so in the past but have not.

The act itself is evil for sure, I do not attest that. But now I'm very interested in what else is known behind the scenes. Is there a history of the prep acting in evil ways? Killing innocent animals? Torturing people or animals? Or is this crime the first act he's done that shown he is evil?

So far all I have heard in reports is that he has not been in trouble before. So sounds like he at least has not been in trouble officially before. The only other thing I had heard mentioned is the 13 year old girl he used to creep out.

Could he perhaps have been thinking of fooling surveillance cameras with the mask, reasoning with not the clearest of 20 year old minds at 4:30 in the morning?? It has been hotter than Hades here for the past few weeks, with temps still in the 80s overnight and high humidity....that leads me to agree with others that wearing a mask for 90 minutes isn't entirely likely. Wonder too if this somehow ties in to LE asking for sightings of his car???

JMHO

Westie Mom

Just because the store clerk or store manager (can't remember) said he "still" had the mask on doesn't mean he wore it for 90 minutes. He probably took it off after he left he Publix parking lot and put it back on when entering the store to commit another crime (use the stolen card).

Just because the store clerk or store manager (can't remember) said he "still" had the mask on doesn't mean he wore it for 90 minutes. He probably took it off after he left he Publix parking lot and put it back on when entering the store to commit another crime (use the stolen card).

I agree, and that was exactly my point!!

Westie Mom

The mask will make an insanity plea impossible. He knew what he was doing.

I heard about this locally but dont know if it's true. One of the two victims mother realized that they were not in bed at 6 or so am. She of course was worried and used the "find my iphone" app to locate the child. She was pulling into the Publix when they were transporting her child from the scene. Take a step back from this and realize how bad this is.

Parents tell your kids to be safe. Nobody could see this coming.

Sent from my SGH-M819N using Tapatalk

RSBM

One of the two victims mother realized that they were not in bed at 6 or so am. She of course was worried and used the "find my iphone" app to locate the child. She was pulling into the Publix when they were transporting her child from the scene.

Sweet Jesus in Heaven be merciful if true...as if these poor families aren't going through enough already!!! Glad this is the first time I'm hearing of this, or I might have had nightmares about it...

IMO

Westie Mom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads