GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, help me here. The news is saying he followed them...from where? How did he follow two cars from their homes to the back of Publix?

There's no way he followed them from their homes. CD lived in a different county (though not far - just a few miles), and NH's street is gated.

So, not that it definitely means anything, but I thought it very interesting: Looking at his Facebook page, which is set to public.....not sure how to do links - I will try:

https://www.facebook.com/jeff.hazel...=MDpub3Rfc3RydWN0dXJlZDo2NjY1NTU5OTAxMjIxNzU=

Under his "likes" he has several communities for schizophrenia and mood disorders "liked", as well as a lot of "dark" and violent things - even some witchcraft pages and other interesting "likes" and pages he follows. Like I said, just an interesting observation.

that is heartbreaking.

im guessing it is the teenager that started school that morning.

I heard about this locally but dont know if it's true. One of the two victims mother realized that they were not in bed at 6 or so am. She of course was worried and used the "find my iphone" app to locate the child. She was pulling into the Publix when they were transporting her child from the scene. Take a step back from this and realize how bad this is.

Parents tell your kids to be safe. Nobody could see this coming.

Sent from my SGH-M819N using Tapatalk

So, not that it definitely means anything, but I thought it very interesting: Looking at his Facebook page, which is set to public.....not sure how to do links - I will try:

https://www.facebook.com/jeff.hazel...=MDpub3Rfc3RydWN0dXJlZDo2NjY1NTU5OTAxMjIxNzU=

Under his "likes" he has several communities for schizophrenia and mood disorders "liked", as well as a lot of "dark" and violent things - even some witchcraft pages and other interesting "likes" and pages he follows. Like I said, just an interesting observation.

Uh oh. I hope my "likes" are private. [emoji52]

I just think it's the most likely scenario.

Drug dealers don't need to be sane. It's not a difficult job.

Unless he just happened upon them hooking up behind the Publix and felt murdery, I can't think of any other reason the three of them would be there.

Uh oh. I hope my "likes" are private. [emoji52]

I just think it's the most likely scenario.

Drug dealers don't need to be sane. It's not a difficult job.

Unless he just happened upon them hooking up behind the Publix and felt murdery, I can't think of any other reason the three of them would be there.

LOL! That's why I said it might not mean anything that he likes this stuff, but you also did not kill two people..... just saying.:moo:

I still think he was obsessed with NH and might have been stalking her. That's how he knew the two of them were there (they do say he "followed" them there)..... who knows.....I wish I knew.:moo:

I heard about this locally but dont know if it's true. One of the two victims mother realized that they were not in bed at 6 or so am. She of course was worried and used the "find my iphone" app to locate the child. She was pulling into the Publix when they were transporting her child from the scene. Take a step back from this and realize how bad this is.

Parents tell your kids to be safe. Nobody could see this coming.

Sent from my SGH-M819N using Tapatalk

Ugh I've done this when my 19 year old was out late this summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi JB225

I could not access the Facebook page.

It says "the page you requested is not found"?

Wondering what is up, did LE take it down?

Thanks ~

jmo 🐮

Hi JB225

I could not access the Facebook page.

It says "the page you requested is not found"?

Wondering what is up, did LE take it down?

Thanks ~

jmo ��

Weird! I was literally just looking at it. I think it's still there. Did you try the link I posted? It's Jeff Hazelwood and should come up under searches on FB.

Weird! I was literally just looking at it. I think it's still there. Did you try the link I posted? It's Jeff Hazelwood and should come up under searches on FB.

Whew! I was finally able to access the page, took me several different attempts and ways, could be due to the fact I'm on my IPhone.

Thank you for again JB225 ~

Whew! I was finally able to access the page, took me several different attempts and ways, could be due to the fact I'm on my IPhone.

Thank you for again JB225 ~

You're very welcome!

Thought i would weigh in...
It seems to me that the perp was stalking/obsessed with the young woman. He saw they were talking or meeting up on the app and "followed" them there with the intention of murder. On his facebook he has numerous posts about unrequited love... The one that got away... Dark parts of the soul... Etc.
I think he was delusional and she did not share the same feelings. She might not have been aware that a creepy stalker felt that way. Irregardless he snapped and took their lives. Mental health issues or not, if he is guilty he has no place in society and will never repay his debt to their families. I hope he suffers immensely while incarcerated and/or pays with his life.
All my opinions and nothing else.

Yes, I'm in the area also, and the local people who have kids at those high schools are saying that JH lured them to Publix through an ap.

On an unrelated note, my friend makes and sells door wreaths (so she shops a lot at Michaels) and says that JH has helped her find an item at Michaels before. She said he seemed completely normal. He was helpful and polite. Nothing like the video we've seen! That was over a year ago though....

My opinion is that JH is suffering from a psychotic break maybe schizophrenia? Happens around his age mostly. I believe the perp to be severely mentally ill. Not sure about the drug angle.

Thank you for clarifying. And it's very interesting this person you know chose the word evil when they've had ample opportunity to do so in the past but have not.

The act itself is evil for sure, I do not attest that. But now I'm very interested in what else is known behind the scenes. Is there a history of the prep acting in evil ways? Killing innocent animals? Torturing people or animals? Or is this crime the first act he's done that shown he is evil?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I'm thinking it's based on something's they took from his home. Maybe some drawings or a journal indicating evil thoughts.

Didn't I read that he "went off his meds" as per a friend?

That'll do it.

I'm lucky I didn't have access to weapons when I went off mine. Just sayin'...

Didn't I read that he "went off his meds" as per a friend?

That'll do it.

I'm lucky I didn't have access to weapons when I went off mine. Just sayin'...

Yes, a friend did say that in an interview. I definitely think that's what happened. He has schizophrenia and whatever else and wasn't taking his meds. I think he had delusions and psychosis and was stalking her for whatever reason. She might have chatted with him on the app. She was nice to everyone. Maybe he thought something that wasn't because he was delusional. I agree with the "evil" thing probably being something they found in the house/his stuff. Journals or artwork or whatever.

I can see this angle of him being crazy and off his meds, but I think in a lovesick, delusional stalker situation he would have followed her to a job, or her friends house, or school, etc during more normal hours. There still a big missing piece to the puzzle....why did she and Carter sneak out of their houses the night before school started and end up behind a Publix at 2am with an armed JH?

The manager at that Flash Foods station in Woodstock said she couldn’t comment about what information the store gave police to help with their investigation, but said she is relieved police made an arrest.

Okay, that's odd. Do we know where JH lived? I'm guessing this means he drove 7 miles up Hwy 92 into Cherokee County. Did he live there?

Even more odd is that the gas station employees did not call police when a guy in a mask showed up at their store at 4-5am. What?! Was it some kind of non-robber-y mask, like a Jack Sparrow mask? I mean, who doesn't call the police in that situation?

It's very interesting to me that, considering how tight lipped LE has been, that they mention a specific ap, Smack High, not Facebook, not texting, not instagram, but a very specific ap that not everyone is necessarily familiar with. .

Now that *doesn't* strike me as odd. It's a little known app and she's a rep for it ... seems worth noting to me.

I'm not sure who this is directed to, but wearing a mask implies he knew he was doing wrong, knew if caught he would get in trouble and suspects there was premeditation. All jmo.

Dahmer would get drunk before trolling for his victims. He did it because he had an undeniable compulsion to dissect men, but knew he couldn't do it with his normal human inhibitions. That's all kind of knowledge something is wrong and premeditation ... but he was still severely mentally ill and that's still why he did what he did. It's like addiction: the very definition of addiction is that you know something is hurting you and those around you, but you do it, anyway. Premeditation and knowledge of right and wrong does not rule out compulsive mental illness.

I don't know if that's what JH is dealing with. I'm just talking about general misconceptions that I often see people hold.

I agree that wearing a mask implies he knew he was doing wrong. But wearing a mask 90 minutes after the crime was committed makes me wonder if he was high on drugs, or off his meds....b/c wearing a mask to a gas station does not hide your identity (if you are there with your car on surveillance), but instead draws attention to you.

2. It's my understanding that each body was found next to the person's car. Is that confirmed?

I agree that this is reading too much into the police commentary, which I believe was simply that they were found near their cars, not that each was found next to his or her particular car.

Off topic again, but today I was at Michael's buying school supplies (not the location that JH worked at, but the next closest one). The store was pretty dead and the cashier ringing me up was so chatty and friendly, so in the middle of idle chit chat I asked her what she thought of the case and if she or any of her co-workers knew JH and what they thought of him. She clammed up pretty fast and said she knew nothing at all about him, nor did any of her co-workers. I'm sure Michaels instructed the employees to not say anything. Oh well, I guess I wouldn't be a good detective :)

This case is just so baffling to me. I wish LE would release the relationship between JH and the victims.

It was reported on the news this evening that JH is on "lock down" in jail due to a preliminary medical evaluation. Each new prisoner gets a medical evaluation once brought it and he is now on "lock down" due to whatever findings from that. I did not hear the whole thing but it sounded like even his attorneys could not meet with him at this time.

Maybe there will be more about this later this evening. That's all I've heard so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giulian.57