IL IL - Diamond, 3, & Tionda Bradley, 10, Chicago, 6 Jul 2001

I will always like to believe that they are still alive, but I know the odds are dim.

I find a little bit of solace in believing that they died by strangulation and that it was probably over quickly. No blood was ever found in the apartment, cars, or on Tracey or George's clothes. Diamond really may have been GW'S daughter, too. He had more kids with Tracey to deflect the suspicions that he didn't want to take responsibility. It's all just demented.

......and if they are not alive someone still needs to be held accountable. Gary Tipster needs to come clean with what she knows. I wonder why she stopped cooperating with police.

I wonder if we are ever going to hear if CPD used cadaver dogs in their investigation.

......and if they are not alive someone still needs to be held accountable. Gary Tipster needs to come clean with what she knows. I wonder why she stopped cooperating with police.

She's petrified for her OWN life. It's not as easy to come forward about crime cases as it may seem. I'm sure George Washington enjoys his freedom and could easily have her killed if he thinks she's going to jeopardize that. Plus, Shelia made the extreme mistake of publicizing her identity, picture, and location. If she didn't finish before, you can bet your last dime that she won't now. The woman has her own children and is extremely scared of any Chicago thu/gs GW is associated with.

And besides, unless she can lead detectives to remains and physical evidence, I don't think her confession would hold much weight anyway.

@@screenshot.gif
@@screenshot.gif

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/diamond-yvette-bradley
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/tionda-z.-bradley

larger.jpg

CHICAGO — Newly released images show what Diamond and Tionda Bradley, two girls missing from their Oakland home since 2001, could look like now.
The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children released the images, hoping they can help bring the girls home or reconnect with their family.
Tionda would be 26 and Diamond 20 this year.

https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/201...eres-what-bradley-sisters-could-look-like-now

National Missing Children’s Day: Can you help find these missing kids?

Diamond and Tionda Bradley
(As previously reported by CrimeOnline‘s Nancy Grace)

Two beautiful little girls, Tionda, age 10, and her 3-year-old little sister, Diamond, were used to being home alone when their mom went to work to support the family. The early summer morning of July 6, 2001, was no different when mom left for work that morning. She left the two girls around 6:30 a.m., still asleep together on the den sofa.

But when mommy, Tracey Bradley, came home to check on the girls during her lunch break, instead of finding the girls in their Chicago apartment on the sofa where she left them, she found a note instead.

The handwritten note stated the two girls were stopping by a neighborhood store and then would head to play at Doolittle Elementary School, where Tionda was taking summer classes. Yet, the school said the girls weren’t there and school records reflect that they had never shown up that day. Bradley then searched the apartment complex where the family of three lived.

CHICAGO (CBS) — Even after 17 years, the Bradley family has not given up hope of finding Diamond and Tionda, two sisters who vanished without a trace in 2001.

Tionda and Diamond were 10 and 3 when they disappeared from their apartment near 35th and Cottage Grove on July 6, 2001, while their mother was at work.

Their mother found a note on their back porch, saying the girls were going to school and a nearby store.

Police launched one of the biggest manhunts in Chicago history after the girls disappeared, searching open fields, railroad cars, and 5,000 abandoned buildings. It mostly turned up nothing.

Today, Tionda would be 27, and Diamond would be 20. Over the years, the family has continued to release age-progressed pictures to show how the sisters would look now. The most recent age-progressed pictures were released last August.

In 2008, a private detective concluded that a mysterious Internet picture that appeared on a MySpace profile was, in fact, Tionda Bradley; but that conclusion later proved incorrect.

Their mother has long since moved away from the Bronzeville neighborhood where the girls were last seen, and has changed her phone number.

The sisters’ great aunt, Shelia Bradley-Smith, said several years ago that she got in touch with the family that now has that phone number to let them know about the girls, just in case Tionda ever dialed the number that used to be hers.

17 Years Later, Still No Trace Of Tionda And Diamond Bradley

Wow I just found this thread. I think if they haven't been found by now, they are no longer alive. Was the neighbor George ever excluded?

Bradley family holds out hope to find sisters missing 17 years

A vigil was held Friday to commemorate the anniversary of their disappearance.

Loved ones of the Bradley sisters said prayers and released purple and white balloons at the pedestrian bridge at 35th Street and Lake Park Avenue, not far from the South Side apartment where the sisters - Tionda, 10, and Diamond, 3 -- were last seen 17 years ago.

3718492_1280x720.jpg

These photos show what Tionda and Diamond Bradley would look like today at 27 and 20 years old.

Total Longshot, but people on Facebook have been discussing the resemblance of these age progressions to the sketches of the two women found Monday in New York.

Such a long time to be missing. And such a long time to be keeping secrets. Someone out there knows something.

It's a new year. Let's hope this is the year that justice is served for these girls.

From what I've read in this thread, it sounds like someone out there knows exactly what happened to Tionda and Diamond. You can't hide forever. Your secrets won't stay secrets. One day, you're going to hear sirens and they will be coming for you.

The grand aunt on the official Facebook page posted a picture of the woman's declaration.
"Missingdiamondandtiondabradley" on Facebook.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back