The Rumor Mill -- unsubstantiated, yet possible relevant information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't you basing the theory Shannan had a psychotic freak out on Brewer's story?

No, it's based on her actions that evening and from what we have heard about the 911 call from the police. I presume Brewer's public comments are self-serving; I will take them into account but build a theory around them? No thanks.

No, it's based on her actions that evening and from what we have heard about the 911 call from the police. I presume Brewer's public comments are self-serving; I will take them into account but build a theory around them? No thanks.

you mean "They are trying to kill me" and her being pulled into a truck?

you mean "They are trying to kill me" and her being pulled into a truck?

Hang on a second - you're claiming SG was pulled into a truck??!?

When in the timeline was this supposed to have happened? There is precious little time between the last sighting of her and the arrival of the police. Not to mention dawn was about to break and there would have been some ambient light already. So how does this happen?

When in the timeline was this supposed to have happened? There is precious little time between the last sighting of her and the arrival of the police. Not to mention dawn was about to break and there would have been some ambient light already. So how does this happen?
That all stems from a Newsday article that say it may sound like she was pulled into a truck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

That all stems from a Newsday article that say it may sound like she was pulled into a truck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Thanks. Based on her saying it or some sort of ambient noise?

Two things:

First, if you have been to Oak Beach and walked around you know it's not a very big place. You are NOT sneaking a truck in there 10-15 minutes before the cops arrive and with part of the community now aware someone is running around frantically knocking on doors.

Secondly, and I have to be blunt: SG had untreated mental issues exacerbated by drugs . If she said she was abducted by a UFO I'd give it equal weight to the truck theory.

You might want to take a look at my question posted at the link below and the replies that follow.

From what I understand, LE told Robin Sax (MG's first attorney in the case) some things Shannan said during the 911 call. There is a video somewhere (maybe on 48 Hours?) where Sax speaks about what was heard in the call.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ictim-Shannan-Gilbert&p=12742267#post12742267

You might want to take a look at my question posted at the link below and the replies that follow.

From what I understand, LE told Robin Sax (MG's first attorney in the case) some things Shannan said during the 911 call. There is a video somewhere (maybe on 48 Hours?) where Sax speaks about what was heard in the call.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ictim-Shannan-Gilbert&p=12742267#post12742267

Thanks! I will check it out. I appreciate reasoned, polite discussion. I do not pretend to have all the answers. Only one or two people really know what happened out on Gilgo Beach with all these deaths and I ain't one of them.

Thanks! I will check it out. I appreciate reasoned, polite discussion. I do not pretend to have all the answers. Only one or two people really know what happened out on Gilgo Beach with all these deaths and I ain't one of them.

Same here. Whether we agree or disagree... I'm always just happy to see new (thoughtful/insightful) interest in the case.

Obviously, we have to rely on known facts in order to develop any theory, but it's nearly impossible when the individuals involved are less than reliable. And, that's how I feel about this case... I have difficulty believing Pak, Brewer, Hackett, and law enforcement.

I've never been quite certain of Hackett's degree of involvement in the case, but over the last few months, I have been hoping the judge in MG's case against Dr Hackett would decide to allow the release of SG's 911-call (as there was a ruling earlier this year which, I believe, set a precedent for civil cases). And, interestingly, the argument against this was that releasing the call would jeopardize the LISK investigation. Now, with Mari's death... I wonder if John Ray can actually continue with case against Dr Hackett.

IMO: LE wants it both ways... SG was suffering some drug-induced psychotic break, lost her pants and lip gloss, then traveled almost-naked 1/4 of mile and drowned in the muck (not criminal, just a terrible accident) BUT yet they refuse to release the 911 call on the basis that it interferes and/or jeopardizes the investigation into the deaths of the other remains found on Gilgo Beach (and beyond)?? This makes me angry!

I know right! Lol I've never seen it before. I noticed the same thing too...and I had never heard about Shannon being pulled into a truck...definitely something to think about as it changes the entire narrative!

Justin Canning saw her footprints as well. What about this, why would vybe protect the killer?? Meanwhile, Lorraine Ela, mother of another possible prostitute victim, Megan Waterman, submitted a DNA sample to help investigation determine if one of the bodies is that of her daughter. She also implored her daughter’s imprisoned pimp to talk.

“He knows what happened to her,” she told The Post from her home in Scarborough, Maine.
http://nypost.com/2010/12/16/serial-slay-house-raid/

Justin Canning saw her footprints as well. What about this, why would vybe protect the killer?? Meanwhile, Lorraine Ela, mother of another possible prostitute victim, Megan Waterman, submitted a DNA sample to help investigation determine if one of the bodies is that of her daughter. She also implored her daughter’s imprisoned pimp to talk.

“He knows what happened to her,” she told The Post from her home in Scarborough, Maine.
http://nypost.com/2010/12/16/serial-slay-house-raid/

'Dunno. But it's interesting that MW received a call from Cruz at the same time she left the hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member