Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amber Heard herself was charged with domestic violence in 2009! Amber was arrested after she allegedly got into a fight with her then-girlfriend, Tasya van Ree!

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/06/07/amber-heard-charged-domestic-abuse-girlfriend-tasya-van-ree/

I'd like to know if she was with a woman, why did she marry JD?

Is she bi? Not that it matters, but that is kind weird if this is the case.

Sounds to me like there is alot going on in Hollywood and who knows what substance abuse issues people have.

Amber Heard’s Ex-Girlfriend Says Actress Was Wrongfully Accused Of Domestic Violence In 2009

"“It’s disheartening that Amber’s integrity and story are being questioned yet again.”

“In 2009, Amber was wrongfully accused for an incident that was misinterpreted and over-sensationalized by two individuals in a power position. I recount hints of misogynistic attitudes toward us which later appeared to be homophobic when they found out we were domestic partners and not just “friends.” Charges were quickly dropped and she was released moments later.

More at link:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...ion=us_entertainment&utm_hp_ref=entertainment

Thank goodness for her ex. It sounds like although having had a relationship of 5 years with her end, she still admires and respects Amber Heard. That's a pretty solid character endorsement, I'd say. I'm glad she's speaking out and setting the record straight.

'Homophobic' 'Misogynistic' Cop ... a Gay Woman

Amber Heard's ex-girlfriend, who just claimed Amber's 2009 arrest for domestic violence was bogus because the cop was a homophobe with a hint of misogyny ... couldn't be further off the mark, because the officer is an openly gay woman who also contributed money to a domestic violence organization.
Officer Beverly Leonard was the actual arresting officer. She proudly posted pics of herself and her partner a few years back. She's also posted pics of herself at Pride weekend. Leonard also supported an organization in Seattle that helps women who were victims of domestic violence. A source close to Beverly says the now-retired officer is indignant ... saying the arrest had nothing to do with homophobia ... she was arrested for breaking the law.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/09/officer-beverly-leonard-arrested-amber-heard/

'Homophobic' 'Misogynistic' Cop ... a Gay Woman

Amber Heard's ex-girlfriend, who just claimed Amber's 2009 arrest for domestic violence was bogus because the cop was a homophobe with a hint of misogyny ... couldn't be further off the mark, because the officer is an openly gay woman who also contributed money to a domestic violence organization.
Officer Beverly Leonard was the actual arresting officer. She proudly posted pics of herself and her partner a few years back. She's also posted pics of herself at Pride weekend. Leonard also supported an organization in Seattle that helps women who were victims of domestic violence. A source close to Beverly says the now-retired officer is indignant ... saying the arrest had nothing to do with homophobia ... she was arrested for breaking the law.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/09/officer-beverly-leonard-arrested-amber-heard/

I don't think her statement claimed a police officer was at fault. She alluded to "two individuals in a power position". I wonder who they are?

If Johnny Depp got violent with Amber Heard it would likely not have been the first time he has done this with a woman. Meaning there may be other women out there that he roughed up. Of course if they were paid off when it happened they will not step forward.

It seems Amber is not backing down and is not shutting up and going away. Hmmmm......

Amber Heard herself was charged with domestic violence in 2009! Amber was arrested after she allegedly got into a fight with her then-girlfriend, Tasya van Ree!

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/06/07/amber-heard-charged-domestic-abuse-girlfriend-tasya-van-ree/

Wow. This is JMO

Where there is smoke there is fire. I tend to believe the previous incident that she must have been in a fight with her previous girlfriend/lover. It shows a past history of her being physical with someone else.

So I think she is part of the problem in the Depp relationship and she may have been an active participant or even the aggressor in the argument or fighting. I know a man should never be physical with a woman under any circumstances and Depp should have called LE if she was slapping him or hitting on him in any way.

Im not sure if Depp did anything physical to her. But I am thinking that if he did touch her then it was most likely in reaction to her hitting him or doing something physical to him. Maybe he was trying to defend himself from her physical aggression.

No matter what both of them should have called LE if one of them was being physical with the other. The past incident with her hints that she could be one of the problems.
Physical aggression is never the answer. Call LE if things get that bad

I shouldn't care at all but I find it sh***y that he is with Vanessa Paradis for so long and she is the mother of his kids and he wouldn't marry her and now he goes and gets engaged to the next thing that comes by. Won't last. She'll dump him, he'll get another tattoo altered. Same old same old with JD. Stick with VP, should have worked it out with her and stayed in France. JMO

Re BBM "wont last"

You predicted it a long time ago. And I agree with your original post here that I wish he would have just tried to work things out with the mother of his kids. They seemed to be doing well on the surface for a long time.

I "HEARD" it through the grapevine <TMZ> Lil Miss GD may be a no show for today's 10 am court hearing. Bless her heart:devil:

http://www.tmz.com/

ETA: oh look a new article, a no show,oh dear, an emergency, who knew? everyone.................:jail::moo:

On the other hand, Johnny seems to be pretty easily "set up":

"Johnny Depp Smashes Wine Glasses, Goes on Aggressive Rant in Video Shot By Amber Heard

Depp claims the disturbing video was 'set up.'"

http://www.zimbio.com/Celebrity+New...nny+Depp+Smashes+Wine+Glasses+Goes+Aggressive

"A new video acquired and published by TMZ on Friday shows Johnny Depp smashing wine bottles, yelling about getting "crazy," and wrestling a phone out of Amber Heard's hands.

According to the site, the video was shot by Heard a couple months before the violent incident that led to her filing for both divorce and a domestic abuse restraining order. In it, Heard attempts to calm Depp down as he slams cabinets, smashes wine glasses, and goes on a somewhat bizarre rant. Toward the end, Depp can be seen discovering he'd been filmed and grabbing the phone from Heard as he advances upon her.

"Nothing happened this morning, you know that?" she says to him. "I just woke up and you were so sweet and nice &#8211; we were not even fighting this morning. All I said was sorry.""

I "HEARD" it through the grapevine <TMZ> Lil Miss GD may be a no show for today's 10 am court hearing. Bless her heart:devil:

http://www.tmz.com/

ETA: oh look a new article, a no show,oh dear, an emergency, who knew? everyone.................:jail::moo:

Just to clarify, these scheduled appearances were not for a court hearing. They have both been for a Deposition, which even though it requires being placed under oath, is very different from a court hearing. A Deposition is conducted by the attorneys as a part of the Discovery process in a case.

There can be valid reasons for someone to show up for a Deposition and then end up not giving their Deposition that day. Such as the lawyers not being able to agree on what is relevant or not relevant, or not being able to agree up front about what all areas are to be covered during the depo.

Just the fact that Amber didn't give her depo, that she was in another room, and that she cried really doesn't mean all that much. One of the reports I read said she was there from around 11:00am until 9:00pm that evening! That alone sounds like cruel and unusual punishment to me!

Johnny Depp comes off as a mess in that video, I don't know how anyone could stand him.

On the other hand, Johnny seems to be pretty easily "set up":

"Johnny Depp Smashes Wine Glasses, Goes on Aggressive Rant in Video Shot By Amber Heard

Depp claims the disturbing video was 'set up.'"

http://www.zimbio.com/Celebrity+New...nny+Depp+Smashes+Wine+Glasses+Goes+Aggressive

"A new video acquired and published by TMZ on Friday shows Johnny Depp smashing wine bottles, yelling about getting "crazy," and wrestling a phone out of Amber Heard's hands.

According to the site, the video was shot by Heard a couple months before the violent incident that led to her filing for both divorce and a domestic abuse restraining order. In it, Heard attempts to calm Depp down as he slams cabinets, smashes wine glasses, and goes on a somewhat bizarre rant. Toward the end, Depp can be seen discovering he'd been filmed and grabbing the phone from Heard as he advances upon her.

"Nothing happened this morning, you know that?" she says to him. "I just woke up and you were so sweet and nice &#8211; we were not even fighting this morning. All I said was sorry.""

This is disturbing, and while we don't know the whole story and are only seeing a segment of the incident, it tooootally reminds me of my very, very, very abusive ex. That is him to a T and he used to beat the crap out of me.

Nobody needs to act like JD in this video. Ever.

'Easy Amber' and 'Billy Bob': Johnny Depp sliced off tip of his finger and wrote allegations of affair in his own BLOOD according to court papers and photos filed by Amber Heard

(WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE)

An alleged photo of Johnny Depp's finger after he cut off the tip has been included in Amber Heard's court filing against the actor

Heard, 30, claims that Depp cut off the tip in a fit of rage and then used his blood to write words on the wall accusing her of having an affair

He wrote 'Billy Bob' and 'easy Amber' claims Heard after accusing the actress of having an affair with 61-year-old Billy Bob Thornton

Depp, 53, was 'drunk and high on ecstasy' claims Heard in court papers obtained by TMZ

Heard claims in court papers that Depp did not have the finger treated for 24 hours and doctors had to fashion a new tip using skin from his hand

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-affair-Billy-Bob-Thornton.html#ixzz4HQi7Bp00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo