KS KS - Lori Heimer 57, murdered in her Saline County home, 25 Jun 2016

No, just checked out the husband, and he was harvesting across the house in the field. I only know what I read in the paper on that. Well and what the flyer lady said and the what the neighbor told me, that was by chance. I didn't even know they were neighbors with her, and they just brought it up and I never said or asked them any questions after they told me what they said. I am pretty sure my MIL repeated what she heard, she drinks tea every morning with a group of ladies her age at a restaurant. I can say I do think whoever did this must of not liked her one bit, and to leave the scene like that so the family finds her that way, that a or whoever are just cruel as they come. To me knowing what I have heard---not saying it is true, could just be rumors from neighbors, anyway,... everyone says a robbery gone bad, and ya it could be, but why not just kill her and get what you want and leave the person or person's took a lot of time after she was dead doing what they did to her... see years ago in Salina which s a neighboring town, a lady was killed and that crime has never been solved. I am so afraid this one will be the same way if they focus to much on one theory. It has been two months and no suspects, this is said. My husband butcher hogs we have cattle and hogs, and we will butcher our own hogs. He said no matter how careful he is , he will always nick himself. My husband is so sure that the preps or prep of cut themselves., when they did what they did to herThere has to be the preps blood there has to be. according to my husband, I just hope they didn't someone how miss it.

I didn't read there was no dna. What I read in the very beginning was "we have "tons" of physical evidence.... Well, what happened to it?? Is it all friends and family or can they not match it up in the system or what??

Right.. Who said there was "two cars parked in the front"?? If this was a stranger - they would have absolutely no way of knowing who those cars belonged to and if they were people that lived there or someone visiting... Where is this information coming from??

they could have been detective's cars... Do you know for a fact those cars were there before the authorities responded??

I agree.. If Lori had an appointment that day - there would be some record of it somewhere, on her phone, on her computer, on a notepad... Something... She would have told her friend or husband or daughters "so and so from wherever is coming at "time" to look at dog...

I also believe the description of the trucks were a little too detailed... I would love to know who gave these details.. I also am wondering if these two trucks looked so suspicious - why didn't anyone else notice them? Where Lori lived is not out in the middle of nowhere.. There are houses around... It's not down some dark, deserted road.. Someone else would have noticed those trucks but only one person did? And to get that much details on the trucks and the drivers??? That seems a bit much...

So does anyone know who gave the description of the trucks? They could just be trying to throw off the police, maybe that person is the killer. Sorry I am not ruling out anyone. The description of a passing truck is just two detailed, I have always been Leary of that since I read it.

It surely could not of been the husband working in the field. If it had been him and surely he would of known his wife had a person coming to see the dogs. If he had seen a shady man in a truck with dog grates, he surely would of called his wife and say, is their a truck trying to find our house. Me I would of called my daughter and said, I am coming home there a guy driving around with dog crates , he looks kinda shady, just better come home in case its your buyer.So I don't think it could of been the husband, so wondering who it was that seen those two trucks.

No, just checked out the husband, and he was harvesting across the house in the field. I only know what I read in the paper on that. Well and what the flyer lady said and the what the neighbor told me, that was by chance. I didn't even know they were neighbors with her, and they just brought it up and I never said or asked them any questions after they told me what they said. I am pretty sure my MIL repeated what she heard, she drinks tea every morning with a group of ladies her age at a restaurant. I can say I do think whoever did this must of not liked her one bit, and to leave the scene like that so the family finds her that way, that a or whoever are just cruel as they come. To me knowing what I have heard---not saying it is true, could just be rumors from neighbors, anyway,... everyone says a robbery gone bad, and ya it could be, but why not just kill her and get what you want and leave the person or person's took a lot of time after she was dead doing what they did to her... see years ago in Salina which s a neighboring town, a lady was killed and that crime has never been solved. I am so afraid this one will be the same way if they focus to much on one theory. It has been two months and no suspects, this is said. My husband butcher hogs we have cattle and hogs, and we will butcher our own hogs. He said no matter how careful he is , he will always nick himself. My husband is so sure that the preps or prep of cut themselves., when they did what they did to herThere has to be the preps blood there has to be. according to my husband, I just hope they didn't someone how miss it.
I know KBI employees aren't perfect, but I do believe they are well trained and thorough. They were on the scene for several hours. I think they would save blood samples from every place they found them. And they may have all the forensic evidence they need, just matching everything up is time consuming, and very frustrating for family and friends. But better to be certain when they make an arrest than to be "pretty sure" and then find out they've been barking up the tree where the squirrel is hiding, not realizing the rattlesnake has been watching them the whole time from next door!

I agree.. Seems only one person saw these trucks and WOW - what a description they got of the trucks and the drivers and even the bumpers... But, what about the tags? Where were they from?? Seemed a little too descriptive to me.. I agree.. I'm questioning the existence of these trucks.. I'm not ruling out anyone either... Usually when a person is killed in such a way "very violent" - it is someone that knew them personally or even related to them... Someone that pretended to like or love them but was either jealous or just really mad at this person and wanted them to suffer...

here is another theory, just because the killing were so brutal. maybe lori seen something she should of seen, out in the courtly maybe she ran across something, like a meth lab. So maybe the people seen her and were afraid she would nark, or maybe she confronted them. people like that would kill someone so brutal to make a point to others, in their click to what happens to narks. maybe they made the bogus interest about seeing a dog to get to her. Could she of see something she should of seen?

if she did see something she shouldn't of see. them posing as a dog buyer worked, no one suspects anything but a dog buyer.

I agree.. If Lori had an appointment that day - there would be some record of it somewhere, on her phone, on her computer, on a notepad... Something... She would have told her friend or husband or daughters "so and so from wherever is coming at "time" to look at dog...
It isn't likely that Lori would give much info on an appt to show her puppies unless that person was a friend or acquaintance. Telling anybody that Freddie Thompson from Gypsum is coming at 4:30 to get a puppy for his daughter. If they didn't know Freddie, they probably wouldn't remember his name when asked. She would probably tell them somebody from Gypsum is coming to get a puppy this aftn. And I am certain they took her phone and computer as evidence, and any tablets she might have written appts and phone nos in. And everybody should know if this person had intended on robbing her, and not wanting to buy a puppy at all, they are not going to give her their real name!

I agree - she probably wouldn't have said name & if she did - name may not have been real. But, I would believe that she would say someone from Kansas City is coming or Junction City... And, why is the public at least not being informed of whether there was a robbery of some kind? Were there dogs missing?? This information to the public would only help find the killers - not hurt the investigation... It sounds like to me, several people are trying their best to make people believe this was a robbery or something of that nature over some dogs... Someone just coming there to rob her would either just shoot her or hit her in the head - take what they wanted and be gone... The way the neighbors and everyone is saying this was such a "brutal" killing - it sounds to me like whoever did this knew they had plenty of time and they took their time.. They wanted to make sure she suffered..

If you look at the pics on page one, clearly two vehicles are seen, as well as what looks like a small older model motor home. And you could just drive by there and look. Unfortunately, I don't have that option.

still would of been nice, had she at least jotted down the time they were to arrive. Then they could of matched that with the time of death some way. hm just thinking out loud.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back