KS KS - Lori Heimer 57, murdered in her Saline County home, 25 Jun 2016

I cannot remember who gave the descriptions of the PU's, I was thinking a neighbor? In whoever's defense, even with my glasses, it is really hard to read tag info. The tailgate and bumpers are much easier to see! See what you have to look forward when you get to be a grandmother? Your eyes don't see near as much fine detail as they could when you're thirty!

here there is 3 cars and two look like the same car to me or close.

attachment.php

http://salina.com/crime/deputies-kb...cle_a58441dd-af66-5a77-b121-a306c919ae2b.html

Attachments

• 577255e63aa26.image.jpg
    577255e63aa26.image.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 126
If I was in a field harvesting, I would not see those two guys hair, or age, or if they had glasses on. The one poster states it was the husband that gave the info on the trucks

@-219 yes, it's connected to an orange tractor, seems to have those buildings as part of the crime scene maybe. That tape is going infromt of the two buildings and connected to that tractoe behind the semi...have to look more just now looking at it

217 sorry that is not a semi..LOL.. and yes tractor or combine is what it looks tobe tied to..not sure why i thought you said semi..omg

here there is 3 cars and two look like the same car to me or close.
attachment.php

Hi :wave: Do you have the link or source where this image came from that you could share with us? Thanks in advance!

Glad to have you posting on Lori's thread :)

To make it easier for all members to follow along, if everyone could use the 'reply the quote' feature when replying to a particular post, it would be great.

if they saw the back bumper and the tailgate, then they had to see the tag - wouldn't you think?
I can be right behind the car in front of me and not be able to make out the county on the tag. Plus, my tag usually has mud/dirt caked on it making some of the letters and numbers unrecognizable. Vehicles go up and down gravel roads all the time. Only in hindsight would you know you needed even more details than what were originally gathered. Sad that this crime hasn't been solved yet, but I'm hoping that they LE is just crossing their t's and dotting their i's to make sure they have everything in order. They may also be waiting on lab work.

According to Coralynne on page 1 of this forum - husband is the one who gave description of vehicles..

I agree - the one in front & the one in back look like the same make & model - like detective cars..

Oh, I said semi - i didn't know what else to call it - the one that says "wide load" on the front..

217 sorry that is not a semi..LOL.. and yes tractor or combine is what it looks tobe tied to..not sure why i thought you said semi..omg
Yes, that IS a semi. Not only is my husband a truck driver, he is also a diesel mechanic. He said that is a Freightliner snub-nosed cab-over.

P.S. I hope that didn't sound hateful. I didn't mean for it to!

Hi :wave: Do you have the link or source where this image came from that you could share with us? Thanks in advance!

Glad to have you posting on Lori's thread :)

To make it easier for all members to follow along, if everyone could use the 'reply the quote' feature when replying to a particular post, it would be great.

thanks for the info on replying, I am new and didn't know how I was to reply to the poster , in which I intended my comment for..:thinking:

Yes, that IS a semi. Not only is my husband a truck driver, he is also a diesel mechanic. He said that is a Freightliner snub-nosed cab-over.

P.S. I hope that didn't sound hateful. I didn't mean for it to!

I was not sure, I couldn't tell if it was semi or big camper. Thanks for the info

Several here have wondered if she had any puppies taken. One of her friends who I think spoke in an article said it would be hard to tell, but they thought she had around 40 dogs. So that may be the closest number we have. Also, another friend and dog breeder took her animals to sell for the family. So, possibly if the killers only took a few puppies, probably nobody would notice.

Several here have wondered if she had any puppies taken. One of her friends who I think spoke in an article said it would be hard to tell, but they thought she had around 40 dogs. So that may be the closest number we have. Also, another friend and dog breeder took her animals to sell for the family. So, possibly if the killers only took a few puppies, probably nobody would notice.

I don't feel this was a robbery gone bad. Surely if they were there to rob her the would of take a few dogs to make some money on, and personal stuff to sell out of the house. I feel this person-s went there strictly to kill her, why? I am not buying no one knows how many dogs she had so hard to tell if they took any. She was a business women with 40 dogs, she had to keep inventory of her stock. If people want to believe someone high on a drug went there to kil her to take a couple dogs, so be it. I just don't by that at all. That is my opinion. The crime was so burtal and from what I heard the used as a weapon. I don't think they are going to bring that to a house to rob someone and kill them I would think they would of taken a gun maybe a knife, but what they used.

I don't feel this was a robbery gone bad. Surely if they were there to rob her the would of take a few dogs to make some money on, and personal stuff to sell out of the house. I feel this person-s went there strictly to kill her, why? I am not buying no one knows how many dogs she had so hard to tell if they took any. She was a business women with 40 dogs, she had to keep inventory of her stock. If people want to believe someone high on a drug went there to kil her to take a couple dogs, so be it. I just don't by that at all. That is my opinion. The crime was so burtal and from what I heard the used as a weapon. I don't think they are going to bring that to a house to rob someone and kill them I would think they would of taken a gun maybe a knife, but what they used.
But that's just what you've heard from other sources. If it's not from the KBI or sheriff, how reliable is it? I respect your opinion but since we're not privy to the murder weapons or how she was killed, it's hard to speculate.

Why would they tape the entire front of the house out to the far sides. Do they think the perp (s) drove around back? I do recall reading that her dogs were not kept in the house.

I also think it interesting that she was discovered by a family member at 8pm. I suspect they work in the fields until dark? So maybe that makes more sense than I'm thinking.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, there are things in this world disguised as humans that are nothing more than sick, sadistic barbarians. I think they may walk and talk like a human, but that's where the resemblance ends.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back