MISTRIAL Bill Cosby -- Charged W/Aggravated Sexual Assault/Other Rape Allegations #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Today a man who has meant so much to so many; a man who has given so much to so many; has had his constitutional rights trampled on," they wrote.

This comment appears in the NBC article that I posted up thread. I can't speak for the rest of you, but it makes me :stormingmad: that Mr. Cosby's attorneys think their client is above the law because of his one-time stellar show biz career. :moo:

Thanks for this link. BC is not a nice person IMO...and I am saying it nicely.
I used to think Lance Armstrong was the ultimate narcissist sociopath. Not anymore! BC should stand for Butt Cosby.

Bill Cosby ends lawsuit against the rape accuser he claimed leaked his sworn admission that he bought Quaaludes to drug women before sex

However, he can refile that lawsuit in the future. It's still casting a shadow on the proceedings. JMO

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...feb1f0-5b1e-11e6-831d-0324760ca856_story.html

The allegations of Jane Doe No. 8, a modeling agency booker, also date back to the mid-1980s. A friend of hers, a male model named Tony Hogue, said in an interview that she was frantic when she called him from Cosby’s Manhattan home late one night in 1984.
The woman, who’d been to dinner with Cosby and one of the models from her agency that night, pleaded with Hogue to come get them. She said her “clothes were messed up,” Hogue recalled, and she was “very uncomfortable” because Cosby was kissing and touching her.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/8/woman-blasts-cosby-request-to-have-lawyer-attend-d/

Lawyers for the woman Bill Cosby is charged with sexually assaulting in 2004 say his request to have his attorney attend her deposition in a Pennsylvania civil case is “a continuation of his campaign to harass and intimidate.”Andrea Constand asked the court last week to deny Cosby’s motion to have his lawyer present during her deposition in her lawsuit against former Montgomery County District Attorney Bruce Castor. Constand is suing Castor for defamation.

Bill Cosby's lawyer Monique Pressley cuts ties with the disgraced comedian in latest shake up of his legal team

Cosby lawyer Monique Pressley announced in court filings she is no longer representing the comedian

It is not clear why the Washington, D.C.-based attorney has dropped out of his legal team

Cosby has now gone through three attorneys including Pressley, Christopher Tayback and Martin Singer

The Cosby Show Creator is facing a criminal case in Pennsylvania and several lawsuits by women accusing him of sexual assault or defamation

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-cut-ties-drops-legal-team.html#ixzz4Heo0w4D3

Folks are wondering why Monique Pressley mysteriously left Cosby. Did she dump him? Did he dump her? Or was everything amicable and mutual? There are lots of possible reasons for leaving, but I'm wondering if Monique's conscience actually started bothering her.

Anyhow, she posted a "Jump the Shark" picture on her Facebook, which only adds to the speculation:

13932895_915925665219454_282758927420965433_n.jpg

Folks are wondering why Monique Pressley mysteriously left Cosby. Did she dump him? Did he dump her? Or was everything amicable and mutual? There are lots of possible reasons for leaving, but I'm wondering if Monique's conscience actually started bothering her.

Anyhow, she posted a "Jump the Shark" picture on her Facebook, which only adds to the speculation:

View attachment 100061

Idk. Some people continued with him while the money or pay offs flowed.

So who truly knows. Idk

Bill Cosby accuser hopes to use key evidence that includes ‘dirty old man’ taped phone apology for trial

"Cosby later spoke with Constand's mom by phone and offered to underwrite her graduate school tuition."

"Questioned at deposition, Cosby said he was trying to make amends during the call because he felt like "a dirty old man.”

"Cosby now claims the call was illegally recorded and should be banned from his criminal trial."

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...ers-seek-block-key-evidence-article-1.2778813

Bill Cosby's lawyers want judge to throw out deposition, phone call

Ruling could shape the case against comedian

By RALPH ELLIS , CNN

Posted: 4:55 AM, September 06, 2016
Updated: 8:54 AM, September 06, 2016

(CNN) - Bill Cosby's lawyers are expected to ask a judge today to throw out two key pieces of evidence in the sexual misconduct case against the comedian: a deposition Cosby gave in a 2005 lawsuit by accuser Andrea Constand and a recording of a phone call between Cosby and Constand's mother.

Judge Steven O'Neill's ruling on those defense motions could shape the case against Cosby, one of the nation's most-loved entertainers until dozens of women accused him of sexually assaulting them over several decades.

This is the first time he's faced criminal prosecution. Cosby is charged with three counts of felony aggravated indecent assault from a 2004 case involving Andrea Constand, an employee at his alma mater, Temple University...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...nt-judge-to-throw-out-deposition-phone-call-1

Bill Cosby's lawyer Monique Pressley cuts ties with the disgraced comedian in latest shake up of his legal team

Cosby lawyer Monique Pressley announced in court filings she is no longer representing the comedian

It is not clear why the Washington, D.C.-based attorney has dropped out of his legal team

Cosby has now gone through three attorneys including Pressley, Christopher Tayback and Martin Singer

The Cosby Show Creator is facing a criminal case in Pennsylvania and several lawsuits by women accusing him of sexual assault or defamation

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-cut-ties-drops-legal-team.html#ixzz4Heo0w4D3

Thank you for this information!

I could never understand why a woman like Monique Pressley with obvious integrity would choose to represent B.C. I really couldn't understand it.
In my opinion, somehow she must have genuinely believed him. It's the only thing I can think of.

Looks like she has finally seen the light and has acted with her integrity. So glad to hear this news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie