GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to mention, I did see a camera in the loading dock, which is visible in one of the google map images above. It is white and circular, above the stack of blue crates. After viewing the whole back of the store in those images, there are multiple cameras visible. There is a camera above the door next to the fenced in green box, to the right of where they supposedly parked. So how did this camera not show the murders? Was it too dark to show anything? Was the camera pointed at the wrong angle? Was it not turned on? Was Natalie's SUV blocking the movement? Very strange.
attachment.php

There are multiple electrical boxes back there. He could have hid behind any of them, or more than one, as he was stalking them. The one that is fenced in definitely looks climbable. Maybe that's what he climbed "like Spiderman." If he was afraid he would be seen by the victims, he could have climbed up the structures next to the loading dock. There is an electrical box in the grass too.

I agree the delivery truck must have been coming from behind King Road. Now I'm not sure which way the victims came in. Since there are cameras all along the back, any of them could have caught their picture. I think Jeff walked around the Publix building close to the Highway 92 side, because it would have been a shorter walk, and there were more places for him to climb and hide behind.

There's also a Waffle House down Crabapple Road, close to Natalie's house, but that doesn't seem like an area Jeff would have been in because of his route that night, so that's why I was guessing it was the Waffle House on 92. Just throwing it all out there.

Drove by last night. It's well-lit at night. I'm thinking that one camera above the door doesn't reach that far or the cars were blocking the view.

The reason the timing testimony was confusing was because she was describing two different cameras . On one can they saw the car s pull in and jh follow them on foot. But the time on the other cam that showed jh car come in showed it was right before the Vic's car pulled in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JH grandparents live right by NH, so he could have gone to that Waffle House. I'm thinking the one on 92 just because CD worked at Waffle House, and, since he lived in Cherokee County, that would be the more logical one to work at and probably where they were?

I think it is important to remember that the sole purpose of the hearing was to establish probable cause. They used JH's words in the interview against him to establish the probable cause without giving away much of the evidence they have gathered. This doesn't mean that his words are what really happened. The state said just enough to establish the legal standard. When listening to the hearing it was said he put his fingers into her private, which is enough to establish a basis for sexual battery, but said there was no trauma to her private part. However, there is mention of blood smears on the inner thigh but did not explain how they got there. All 3 of these statements seem to contradict themselves if the blood was NH's. Both victims had sexual assault kits made. This is a key point to me. I have a suspicion he did more than just penetrate with fingers and spank her as he said. Remember his 1st story was half truths just like I suspect his 2nd story is.

I think it is likely that this was a crime of opportunity. The evidence so far points to that. As the father of a teenage daughter I have always preached to her not to find herself in the wrong place at the wrong time. I also told her that she needs to always keep her car doors locked. Just imagine if the CRV's doors had been locked. And for her to recognize there is evil in this world and bad things can and do happen no matter the situation. I don't say those things to scare her but all elements are present in what happened here. It's sad.

It would not surprise me if the defense looks to plea bargain with the state. I don't think JH will ever be free no matter what. Nor do I think he will get the death penalty. Given his mental history and I'm sure the defense will enter his records if there is a trial, I could see a death penalty verdict getting overturned on appeal. Right or wrong, that's the reality of it. I feel horrible for the parents. You never get over something like that.

I think it is important to remember that the sole purpose of the hearing was to establish probable cause. They used JH's words in the interview against him to establish the probable cause without giving away much of the evidence they have gathered. This doesn't mean that his words are what really happened. The state said just enough to establish the legal standard. When listening to the hearing it was said he put his fingers into her private, which is enough to establish a basis for sexual battery, but said there was no trauma to her private part. However, there is mention of blood smears on the inner thigh but did not explain how they got there. All 3 of these statements seem to contradict themselves if the blood was NH's. Both victims had sexual assault kits made. This is a key point to me. I have a suspicion he did more than just penetrate with fingers and spank her as he said. Remember his 1st story was half truths just like I suspect his 2nd story is.

I think it is likely that this was a crime of opportunity. The evidence so far points to that. As the father of a teenage daughter I have always preached to her not to find herself in the wrong place at the wrong time. I also told her that she needs to always keep her car doors locked. Just imagine if the CRV's doors had been locked. And for her to recognize there is evil in this world and bad things can and do happen no matter the situation. I don't say those things to scare her but all elements are present in what happened here. It's sad.

It would not surprise me if the defense looks to plea bargain with the state. I don't think JH will ever be free no matter what. Nor do I think he will get the death penalty. Given his mental history and I'm sure the defense will enter his records if there is a trial, I could see a death penalty verdict getting overturned on appeal. Right or wrong, that's the reality of it. I feel horrible for the parents. You never get over something like that.

Welcome to Websleuths!

I was thinking that he smeared the blood on her thighs from the bullet wound. jmo

JH could have had blood on his hands from shooting CD...had most certainly would have blood from shoot NH at close range. Blood on her thighs could have gotten there when JH was "posing" her. Just a possibility. She also had blood smears on her arm....that could also be from JH moving her and also from her head wound.

Also the person I know said NH was in a pool of blood which is understandable considering the wounds JH inflicted upon each of the kids. Plus JH moved them around...it would make sense that there would be blood smears. gross..what a jerk..what a horrible person. I don't care if he is mentally ill...I have friends who have children with mental illnesses and they do not do things like this.

I cannot get the picture but there is another green utility box near the corner just before the area the kids were in..and there are boxes on the wall and pipes. I think this box may actually be the one he was watching from and then climbed up the wall boxes and pipes to the roof. Easy to get up there and back down in a short period of time since he supposedly was back there only 20 minutes.

I'll try to get a screencap.

Another two things I found interesting:

1 - He had no illegal drugs in his system when arrested. But on the stand the detective said that JH had mentioned smoking weed with someone named "Matt" at an earlier date. So he likely did do some sort of drugs since mention of drugs made it into JH stories, but I was really surprised that that was nothing found in his system when he was arrested.

2 - Also JH demeanor was so different yesterday than what we saw last time. He sat there calmly the whole time, and it appeared that he was taking notes. No shaking, talking to himself, petting imaginary animals etc. So was it all an act? Drug withdrawal? The effects of mental illness?

ok here is screencap of utility box I think JH may have been peeping from...and the wall boxes and pipes would be close and easy access to the roof. This is all just overlooking the parking spaces where NH and CD were parked.

what a creep

index.png

again IDK if this is really where JH was but it seems most likely to me.

Welcome to Websleuths!

I was thinking that he smeared the blood on her thighs from the bullet wound. jmo

I'm thinking he had blood spatter on him as did Natalie and when he took her undergarments off and positioned her in a crude fashion blood got on her thighs

Do you think that while at the Waffle House he became infatuated with Natalie? Not that he stalked her over a period of time- just that night. She's a pretty girl and the cute lacrosse star that everyone loves is flirting with her and this enrages J or maybe it doesn't - maybe he just saw carter as an obstacle to Natalie. So follows them and figures he will kill carter so he can get to Natalie

Poor thing. She must have been so terrified. It's just so awful. And my heart aches for their parents

We need to bring back insane asylums so that people like him can be locked up when grandparents etc call police to say they are dangerous to society

Do you think that while at the Waffle House he became infatuated with Natalie? Not that he stalked her over a period of time- just that night. She's a pretty girl and the cute lacrosse star that everyone loves is flirting with her and this enrages J or maybe it doesn't - maybe he just saw carter as an obstacle to Natalie. So follows them and figures he will kill carter so he can get to Natalie

Poor thing. She must have been so terrified. It's just so awful. And my heart aches for their parents

We need to bring back insane asylums so that people like him can be locked up when grandparents etc call police to say they are dangerous to society
I agree... It seems to me that if the parties involved all hung out at the Waffle House on occasion, and if Jeff and his grandparents lived near NH, that he could have known of her and admired/stalked her from afar. Although, I think his infatuation with her could have been brewing over a period of time... JMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome electricblue......very good points! Glad u joined us!

:welcome:

I posted a link to an article in the NY Daily News a while back - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-August-2016-*ARREST*&p=12728331#post12728331

I wish I had copied the text from the article, because now the article has been updated and no longer has the info that it did initially. Essentially a friend of Carter was quoted as saying that JH was a "regular" at the Waffle House, and that Carter worked there.

Does anyone know if it has been confirmed that Carter worked there?

I am so not understanding how you can see what people are doing in a car at night from the roof. I'm sure it wasn't lit up like a football field, and if it was, why would the kids pick there to go? I don't understand what he could see watching them from utility box or roof.

I am so not understanding how you can see what people are doing in a car at night from the roof. I'm sure it wasn't lit up like a football field, and if it was, why would the kids pick there to go? I don't understand what he could see watching them from utility box or roof.

It's actually very well-lit back there at night. I believe he watched them through the front windshield from the roof and then when they moved to the back seat maybe he went down by the electrical box? They would have gone behind there just because. Empty. Not much chance police would see them out after curfew. Close to her house. Maybe they actually felt safe there since it's well-lit instead of a dark park. Maybe it's a regular spot. It's literally right by the high school. Who knows.

Also, keep in mind this is what he told the detective. Not necessarily exactly what happened.

Thank you. Your exactly right. That's what he said. I also believe there is way more sinister things that went on.

It's actually very well-lit back there at night. I believe he watched them through the front windshield from the roof and then when they moved to the back seat maybe he went down by the electrical box? They would have gone behind there just because. Empty. Not much chance police would see them out after curfew. Close to her house. Maybe they actually felt safe there since it's well-lit instead of a dark park. Maybe it's a regular spot. It's literally right by the high school. Who knows.

Also, keep in mind this is what he told the detective. Not necessarily exactly what happened.

Didn't the detective say there was video of him on the roof?

I could be wrong, but I think I remember that.

I think he was sneaking around, living out his fantasy of being an assassin.

jmopinion

I don't think long term stalking...I could be wrong but I think he saw her either on IG through friends of friends or at WH briefly and possibly she sparked his interest. She favors "Every" from V"...Look her up then look at Natalie. I think "V" is his infatuation. He was playing a part...he needed another character to make it work. He lives in his head. A head case. He didn't care for the boy, the boy was just...there. Totally just my opinion, which could change as more info is released. My thoughts for now.

Thank you. Your exactly right. That's what he said. I also believe there is way more sinister things that went on.

You're welcome! I do too (definitely more went on and definitely sinister). We still have the posing of the bodies and the feather in her hair. And stuff we don't even know about ...

Didn't the detective say there was video of him on the roof?

I could be wrong, but I think I remember that.

I think he was sneaking around, living out his fantasy of being an assassin.

jmopinion

Makes total sense too. He might have been in his alternate reality fantasy world.

No video of him on the roof. (Just rewatched the hearing as I waited for my daughter at the mall.) He told her he went up there and that he scaled up there. Like Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave