Found Deceased MN - Alayna Ertl, 5, Watkins, 20 Aug 2016 *Arrest*

He's staying in the home, kidnaps the child.... knows he's going to get caught, does it anyway. These pedofiles have uncontrollable urges and will take insane risks even facing the DP, which I pray God he gets. I just can't understand it. I hate these guys.

Sweet little angel... RIP

Body of 5-year-old girl found in Cass Co., MN

Cass and Meeker Counties, Minn. (KMSP) - UPDATE: The Meeker County Sheriff says the body of 5-year-old Alayna Ertl has been found in Cass County, Minnesota, Zachary Anderson has been arrested and the stolen vehicle has been located. The investigation is ongoing.

If anyone has information on this case, please call Meeker County Dispatch at 320-693-5400.

We have a crew heading to Cass County and will bring you the latest online and on Fox 9 at 9:00

No words is right.

Rest in peace, darling little Alayna
:rose::rose::rose:

Mobile won't let me ETA, I used to live in Buffalo and work in monticello

Poor little doll. Fly high little one 😢

Just no. No. I don't know how many more of these endings I have in me. Just can't.

God bless you precious Alayna, you are safe in His arms, though gone too soon. And may His justice be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is is just me or has it been a particularly heinous month. [emoji26]

Is is just me or has it been a particularly heinous month. [emoji26]

It certainly feels like it. I've gotten to the point where I automatically assume a tragic ending. Hope is scarce.

I was listening to the scanner not really understanding what I was listening to at first, never listened in before - went away to spend time with my daughter, and come back to see this update. This is such a tragedy, that poor baby. Wow. I can't imagine what her parents are going through right now. Makes you not want to trust doesn't it? I can't even imagine.

He's staying in the home, kidnaps the child.... knows he's going to get caught, does it anyway. These pedofiles have uncontrollable urges and will take insane risks even facing the DP, which I pray God he gets. I just can't understand it. I hate these guys.

Sweet little angel... RIP

Sex drives are incredibly powerful, and men (but not usually women I don't think) will risk EVERYTHING, even their own lives for one episode of sex. This man knowingly has thrown his life away for 12 hours of whatever he did to this poor child. I don't know how you prevent that, when a person is willing to die or spend their lives in jail for a day of living out their fantasy.

With these types of cases it so often is a tragic ending. Not too many turn out the way we'd all like. She and all the others never deserved this. He waited at least a day too long to try to take his own life. Best he did it before he took another's.

I'm sorry little one :( I'm sorry that we can cure diseases and reach outer space and run corporations from a phone in our hand but we could not protect you.
For all our accomplishments, we're just big fat failures.

You know, I would have been perfectly OK with this monster having an accident during arrest, and being shot dead on the spot, or having a heart attack from the taser.

He can take this angels innocents and life, but he's to much of pussy to take his own.

Sex drives are incredibly powerful, and men (but not usually women I don't think) will risk EVERYTHING, even their own lives for one episode of sex. This man knowingly has thrown his life away for 12 hours of whatever he did to this poor child. I don't know how you prevent that, when a person is willing to die or spend their lives in jail for a day of living out their fantasy.

It's such a bizarre behavior - worthy of a thread of its own. Sadly, according to a (nearly outdated) study, most abducted children are dead by the time they're reported missing.

And yes, perps are willing to risk everything in order to fulfill the urge. The WS forum is filled with such cases. We all scratch our heads, wondering at how "stupid" most perps are but in some cases anyway, maybe it's more about instant gratification to the max.

I'm sorry little one :( I'm sorry that we can cure diseases and reach outer space and run corporations from a phone in our hand but we could not protect you.
For all our accomplishments, we're just big fat failures.

I wish there was a way totally prevent these tragic cases and to stop terrorism both situations make me feel lost and helpless. I can't imagine what Alayna's family are going through right now. They were most likely giving this individual somewhere to sleep for the night and he has betrayed them in the most evil way possible.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back