GUILTY NM - Victoria Martens, 10, brutally murdered, Albuquerque, 23 Aug 2016 *Arrests* *2 guilty*

this little girl was shot up w drugs, raped, strangled, stabbed, dismembered and burned. unbelievable, the rage. I cant even.

I sure hope the victim's little brother is accounted for? Normally I wouldn't even mention his existence, but the level of rage and violence and pure depravity of Victoria's murder have me worried about him... surely LE checked into him too, right?

this little girl was shot up w drugs, raped, strangled, stabbed, dismembered and burned. unbelievable, the rage. I cant even.

I don't understand, I just don't.

You think you have heard the worst, then you read this.

How, how how how can you do that to a child??????

if you have read comments on MSM, you might come to the conclusion that bf and cousin have had a rough life and I am guessing they were severely abused as kids. and ended up w some messed up mindsets.

Jesus take the wheel.

I don't understand, I just don't.

You think you have heard the worst, then you read this.

How, how how how can you do that to a child??????

if you have read comments on MSM, you might come to the conclusion that bf and cousin have had a rough life and I am guessing they were severely abused as kids. and ended up w some messed up mindsets.

Jesus take the wheel.

:( :tears:

Some people make my brain hurt.

Was it the plan to kill her from the beginning? Seems like it would've had to have been. How did the mother go along with this?

Was it the plan to kill her from the beginning? Seems like it would've had to have been. How did the mother go along with this?

The "mother" (and I use that term loosely) was probably doing meth herself. All 3 of them are worthless, vile creatures.

I just finished reading the article and am so disgusted!!!

My heart breaks for precious Victoria and what she had to endure, from these monsters, in the last moments of her life.

R.I.P. Victoria[emoji257]

This is just beyond words.
This little girl.. she is with the angels now.... :rose: :rose: :rose:

These creatures that did this are worse than any animal. They will be dealt with I am sure. There is NO excuse for what these 3 (wannabe humans) did....
And thes &^&^& drugs.. need to STOP !!
They are taking far too many lives.. somehow we have to stop them from coming in to our country!!
My heart is breaking....

Their faces look like a nightmare. That was the last she saw? Poor sweet girl.

Horrifying. I don't have anything of substance to add because frankly I can't stomach the complaint. It was supposed to be her tenth birthday celebration and instead, the woman whose JOB it is to care, love, nurture and protect, set her up and watched this murder, rape, horrific ********!!
Poor baby. My own child is 10. Breaks my damn heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rest in peace, Victoria. I'm sorry those who were supposed to love and protect you are the ones who completely failed you.

mom sat there and watched? what the ever loving eff?

Seriously. That just made my stomach twist and my heart break. The ONE person who should have died to protect this little girl in this scenario...and she watched?!? NM needs to bring back the DP for these sickos. Even though I'm not sure they deserve it. Leave them in those solitary hot boxes and give them about an oz of water and a bread crust.

Pretty sick crime! I did not even read the article. :maddening: :mad: :puke:

I wonder where her little sibling was during the horrible ideal? Hopefully he didn't witness this. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back