GUILTY NM - Victoria Martens, 10, brutally murdered, Albuquerque, 23 Aug 2016 *Arrests* *2 guilty*

I'm shocked that women could do this to a child. I know I probably shouldn't be, but I am.

Woman can be capable of such evil.

Ranavalona I
Mary Tudor
Elizabeth Bathory
Belle Gunness
Myra Hindley
Gertrude Baniszewski
Diane Downs
Laurie Tackett
Karla Holmolka
Susan Smith
Lori Drew
Melissa Huckaby
Casey Anthony
Elisa Baker
Mona Nelson
Yoselyn Ortega
Gyulchehra Bobokulova
Arjun Samdhi Pardas

August 25, 2016
10:29 PM ET

New Mexico: Brutal Killing of Girl Detailed by Authorities

On the day Victoria Martens was going to celebrate her 10th birthday, she was found dead in her family's apartment by Albuquerque police officers, her dismembered remains wrapped in a burning blanket.

Police say Victoria was injected with methamphetamine, sexually assaulted, strangled and stabbed before being dismembered.

A caller told a police dispatcher before dawn Wednesday that there was a disturbance in the apartment, said Albuquerque Police Chief Gorden Eden Jr. Officers who went to the apartment complex found the gruesome crime scene.

"This homicide is the most gruesome act of evil I have ever seen in my career," Eden said Thursday. "A complete disregard of human life."

The girl's mother, 35-year-old Michelle Martens, her 31-year-old boyfriend, Fabian Gonzales, and his 31-year-old cousin, Jessica Kelley, face charges of child abuse resulting in death, kidnapping and tampering with evidence. Gonzales and Kelley have also been charged with criminal sexual penetration of a minor.

Gonzales denied having anything to do with Victoria's death as he was led out of the police station in handcuffs late Wednesday while reporters yelled questions at him. The girl's mother said nothing as she was led out and placed into the back of a police car.

Police said Kelley was hospitalized late Wednesday and will be booked after she is released. No details were disclosed about why she was hospitalized.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/albuquerque-police-face-charges-childs-death-41639208

I sit here crying my eyes out, why someone tell me why? I have read so so so many articles, followed so many trials, read books, about abused children, but for some reason I can't stop crying.

I have no words for the three taken into jail, they are not people, not humanized, nothing not even trash, that is too good for them.

I feel like asking Why God Why and I never question God.

I know Victoria is in heaven, God rest her soul NO ONE will EVER be able to touch your precious body again.

RIP Little Angel Victoria :rose:

jmo

Absolutely horrifying what this girl endured [emoji26]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the disgusting irony that these evil doers met on plentyoffish, the Christian singles dating network. I hope they get to meet their maker sooner than later. There literally isn't words for how terrible they are. The entire lot. And I would be lying if I said I hadn't hoped those injuries were delivered by LE. What restraint they must have to be able to extract these details from them without strangling them.

And the disgusting irony that these evil doers met on plentyoffish, the Christian singles dating network. I hope they get to meet their maker sooner than later. There literally isn't words for how terrible they are. The entire lot. And I would be lying if I said I hadn't hoped those injuries were delivered by LE. What restraint they must have to be able to extract these details from them without strangling them.
I think you're thinking of Christian Mingle. Plentyoffish is definitely NOT a Christian site......trust me!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

According to the criminal complaint the mother and boyfriend met about a month ago on the dating site "PlentyOfFish"
http://krqe.com/2016/08/25/3-suspect...-tragic-death/

This is the second time this week that "PlentyOfFish" meetups have resulted in murder:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...lured-his-death-woman-he-met-online/89199194/

(Just a heads up for people who use those type of sites)

I haven't read ahead yet, so sorry if this has been mentioned, but PlentyOfFish is also where the dastardly duo of Arron Lewis and Crystal Lowery (murderer's of Arkansas realtor Beverly Carter) used to troll for sex hookups. That and craigslist.

So, after reading the actual police report (holy cannoli, what the actual *advertiser censored** did I just read?) some things make a bit more sense than from what I could tell from the media reports.

Jessica (the cousin) ran inside when she saw the cops and locked the door, then I'm guessing in her meth addled brain she thought she could burn up the evidence and escape, so she tries to set the girl (who was in the bathtub) on fire and then jumps off the 2nd story balcony to try to make run for it.

I couldn't figure out why they were trying to burn her body inside the apartment, but it looks like it was a very last minute decision when the cops showed up.

I am just heartsick for this precious little girl, just hours away from a happy outing with what seems to be a caring stable adult. Evil just beyond any words I can think of. Just grrrrrr. The NM Gov. put it well saying justice needs to come down on these 3 criminals like a hammer. And it will.

I haven't read ahead yet, so sorry if this has been mentioned, but PlentyOfFish is also where the dastardly duo of Arron Lewis and Crystal Lowery (murderer's of Arkansas realtor Beverly Carter) used to troll for sex hookups. That and craigslist.

Ingrid Lyne! She met her killer on PlentyOfFish, after several dates she was found throughout a Seattle neighborhood "decapitated.

Good lord, what a horrible sad tragic story. Poor Hollie, again-mother on meth.

The words of the criminal complaint will stay with me for eternity. The knowledge that child endured such horrific acts at the hands of the (I can't even type the words, as this monster deserves none of them) who gave her life, leaves me in tears. I can't even find the words to express what I'm feeling.
There is no punishment harsh enough! I truly can't even wrap my head around what happened to Victoria, and I don't know that I ever will.
These animals must be made to pay for their crimes, for making her suffer!
We must make sure of it!

The words of the criminal complaint will stay with me for eternity. The knowledge that child endured such horrific acts at the hands of the (I can't even type the words, as this monster deserves none of them) who gave her life, leaves me in tears. I can't even find the words to express what I'm feeling.
There is no punishment harsh enough! I truly can't even wrap my head around what happened to Victoria, and I don't know that I ever will.
These animals must be made to pay for their crimes, for making her suffer!
We must make sure of it!

I know, it will haunt me too.

How far gone does a mother need to be for this to happen in her presence!?!? This isn't human behavior. Drugs of this calibre take away all humanity.

jmopinion

According to New Mexico Courts, Kelley and another woman were previously charged with raping a woman. Those charges were dismissed, but Kelley was convicted of being there, which is a sex crime. A judge gave her three years and she served them all after violating her probation.
According to Kelley’s Facebook page, she was released just ten days ago. That’s when she moved in with her cousin and his girlfriend, and tragically, Victoria.

http://krqe.com/2016/08/25/3-suspects-arrested-in-10-year-old-girls-tragic-death/

I hope I'm still within the rules to bring this up (and I'll delete if not), because I'm not going to give any information on family members, but due to the circumstances of the crime, I think it's a relevant piece of information. Jessica Kelley (the boyfriend's cousin) appears to have children of her own (older than Victoria and that's all I'll say).

I just bring it up because I cannot fathom a mother especially being willing to do this to a child. But then the crazy part is the KID'S OWN MOTHER was involved as well?!?! Not one, but TWO mothers!

Unbelievable.

RIP sweet baby.

POF isn't the Christian singles network. that is Christian Mingle or match.

the quality on POF is pretty low because its free.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back