Gerard Baden Clay's murder appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it funny how we can all step back into this thread and feel like it's a second home. Out of all the cases I've followed this is where I feel da luv :loveyou:

Despicable and manipulative as Baden Clay’s actions in connection with Allison’s death have shown themselves to be, whatever his excuses they are criminal, and he will surely never convince his children that they should forgive him.

Thinking of them at this time.

Isn't it funny how we can all step back into this thread and feel like it's a second home. Out of all the cases I've followed this is where I feel da luv :loveyou:

I know what you mean. Warm sweet love....hearts & kisses :cupcake:

But watch me go from sweetheart to witch-on-wheels if this evil parasitic leech Baden-Clod walks. I'll be filthy mad.

FYI

... and the final :gavel: falls.

HIGH COURT DECISION DAY: WEDNESDAY 31st AUGUST, 2016

:waiting:

:winkaway:

FYI

... and the final :gavel: falls.

HIGH COURT DECISION DAY: WEDNESDAY 31st AUGUST, 2016

:waiting:

:winkaway:
JMO while waiting and looking at the facts:
Baden Clay claims he is innocent – “I did not kill my wife”.

His Defence Barrister appealed that the Jury were wrong to give the verdict of Murder because they could not have been satisfied that the evidence proved beyond all reasonable doubt that there was a motive and intent.

The Qld Appeal Court Judges have ruled that he was guilty of Manslaughter.

The High Court Judges, on Wednesday, will either agree that he is guilty of Manslaughter or will reinstate the Murder verdict (that is if they don’t order a retrial).

Baden Clay will serve his sentence while still claiming that he went to bed around 10 pm and woke to find Allison not at home; he sent many texts to her mobile (which has never been found) asking her where she was; and that he knew nothing more of her whereabouts (while her body lay under the bridge more than 13 kms away).

He will serve his sentence, and be released still showing no remorse for what happened….. no rehabilitation will have occurred and he will take his place in society again ….. ready to pursue his money-making / borrowing activities. With the fast pace of our changing World, I guess he will have assistance to keep abreast of the changes.

…….. I guess this is the way it goes and the manner in which our society functions.

I guess after Wednesday its the final curtain call for us and Baden-Clod.

Either way he stays inside for how long, it's not known.

Final decision. No questions asked. Fin.

Justice for Allison please.

Nervoussssssssss :please: Our justice system is not one I'm particularly proud of right now, so let's hope they don't stuff this one up.

Nervoussssssssss :please: Our justice system is not one I'm particularly proud of right now, so let's hope they don't stuff this one up.

Same same Strangeworld. The fast decision is hopefully a positive one.

At this moment all we can do is cross everything we have.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 3 More Sleeps.png
    3 More Sleeps.png
    168.8 KB · Views: 65
I heard on the ABC radio on Saturday that some think it is a positive sign for justice that the decision has been made. Hope so.
If someone can throw boiling water at murderer Cowan in prision, what could happen to GBC??? Keep your soap-on-a-rope GBC.

31 August is D-Day. Next day is first day of Spring and new beginnings. I always think of sunflowers when I think of Spring. A good omen???

I heard on the ABC radio on Saturday that some think it is a positive sign for justice that the decision has been made. Hope so.
If someone can throw boiling water at murderer Cowan in prision, what could happen to GBC??? Keep your soap-on-a-rope GBC.

Soap on a rope. Thats so funny. :loveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member