MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, fatally shot while jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunted and shot like an animal. Who wanted Alexandra Brueger dead, and why?

Jealousy, revenge.

Personal? Professional? Love interest? Roommate (AB had recently moved back home with her parents)? Nursing colleague? Classmate (AB was pursuing a Master's in Creative Writing)?

By all accounts, Alexandra Brueger was practically perfect in every way. That said, AB was brutally murdered. Who had a reason to murder this young woman?

This person may have been unknown to Ms. Brueger but Ms. Brueger was not unknown to this person.

IMHO...it seems someone or more than one did not want her living back in the area? If so, I hope her parents have info and have shared with LE.
Very sad.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

IMHO...it seems someone or more than one did not want her living back in the area? If so, I hope her parents have info and have shared with LE.
Very sad.

Why do you say this? Who didn't want her where? The fact she moved back home and had such a long drive to work does "suggest" that either she was having money problems, or needed protection/to get away from something....

Why do you say this? Who didn't want her where? The fact she moved back home and had such a long drive to work does "suggest" that either she was having money problems, or needed protection/to get away from something....

...Shaw said it’s possible that the woman was familiar with the shooter. He said investigators were trying to determine if there’s someone she “might have been having some kind of difficulties with.” ...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...1/family-friends-mourn-slain-jogger/87941592/

I did say it was just my humble opinion(IMHO) from reading the article.
My first thought was someone hit her accidentally while jogging and chose to kill her so she couldn't id the driver

I think there will be an arrest soon. Seems like her move home was a real indication trouble was brewing.

:bump: Nearly six weeks since Alexandra Brueger was shot to death while jogging. Still, there is nothing.

I am really quite surprised there hasn't been an arrest yet. Have there been any additional details released about her activities the days leading up to this crime?

As DH and I drove north on I-75 yesterday on our way to Mackinac Island, we passed road signs for the Holly area. DH asked if there's been any updates on the case of the young woman who was shot to death while jogging. I said there hasn't been any information about the case for several weeks and that this is quite disconcerting. I'm puzzled by the secrecy and that AB's parents aren't making public pleas for help in finding their daughter's killer. Something isn't right about this. I realize that every case is different, but I don't recall a murder investigation with such limited information and a lack of local interest in finding a murderer. I'm beginning to feel that someone is hiding something about this young woman that they don't want the public to know. :moo:

Yeah, when this sort of silence pervades, the optimist would say LE is being deliberately opaque; I would say, however, that, in this case, it means they are clueless. Hope not, but well, uh....

Yeah, when this sort of silence pervades, the optimist would say LE is being deliberately opaque; I would say, however, that, in this case, it means they are clueless. Hope not, but well, uh....

...either clueless or watching a poi? I do wish there was more out there.

I wonder since she runs this path daily...if someone didn't have it out for either parent and this being their only child is how they chose to get even?
Just my thoughts only.

There is no local PD on this case as it is a rural community. Oakland County Sheriff and Michigan State Police are most likely collaborating on the investigation, both with limited personnel on the case. It's troublesome to me that the local community, including AB's parents, aren't pressuring investigators for an arrest. Is there a random shooter on the loose, or was Ms. Brueger specifically targeted? Either way, there should be more local interest in solving this horrific murder. :moo:

I wonder since she runs this path daily...if someone didn't have it out for either parent and this being their only child is how they chose to get even?
Just my thoughts only.

Interesting possibility for a motive. Was this random or was AB targeted? For what reason? I hope we have answers sooner rather than later.

Still nothing? I was hoping they see getting closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong