TX TX - Danielle Sleeper, 32, Magnolia, 22 March 2015

No news on this case since Sept of last year. I think we all have a pretty good idea who is responsible. Have a bad feeling they may just get away with it. Wish she would be found!!!

No news on this case since Sept of last year. I think we all have a pretty good idea who is responsible. Have a bad feeling they may just get away with it. Wish she would be found!!!

No statute of limitations on murder. That's the hope I'm hanging on to....she will be found and he will be found out.

jmopinon

Wonder if the clothing found matched something Danielle owns..They said skeleton, so the body has been there a while.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Some remains with long black hairs were found the next county over, (about an hour from Danielle's home): http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/east...cle_2b1a0602-e586-525d-98c1-b29c2a73bc08.html

I started a thread for the remains, looking for matches:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...berty-County-(near-Plum-Grove)-28-August-2016
The property owners reportedly had not visited their lot for two months prior to that day.

“The body was lying in an open field,” said Sgt. Josh Cummins with the Liberty County Sheriff’s Office. “The neighborhood is sporadically populated so people could have easily driven past the body and never noticed it. I am not surprised that it went unnoticed until now.”

“DNA testing will be conducted if Dr. King is able to pull DNA from the bones, that is if there are still samples there,” Cummins said.

So has the body only been there for 2 months? Seems like it is described to be pretty decomposed.

The property owners reportedly had not visited their lot for two months prior to that day.

“The body was lying in an open field,” said Sgt. Josh Cummins with the Liberty County Sheriff’s Office. “The neighborhood is sporadically populated so people could have easily driven past the body and never noticed it. I am not surprised that it went unnoticed until now.”

“DNA testing will be conducted if Dr. King is able to pull DNA from the bones, that is if there are still samples there,” Cummins said.

So has the body only been there for 2 months? Seems like it is described to be pretty decomposed.

Yeah that part is confusing to me too. I think the state of the remains indicates it's been there longer but IDK.
Just because the family had been to the property 2 months ago doesn't mean the body wasn't there 2 months ago--It's unclear how big their property is, how tall the grass in in that field, etc. It could have been there a long time or buried in a shallow grave and just uncovered by weather in recent months. Texas Equuasearch returned to the field to look for more cues so hopefully more info will be forthcoming.

TES are a fantastic group!

The property owners that found her must be horrified.

94248a8117ec7ce3ca20221c12cc6a72.jpg

Road 3556 from Google Maps. Not a lot of houses, large lots, lots of trees....

aa1d0d5ab33ce768778db08b5f3b0e77.jpg

Road 3556 from Google Maps. Not a lot of houses, large lots, lots of trees....

Yes, the article describes it as "Sporadically populated". Will you please post that map in the unidentified remains thread? I hope they are Danielle but, just in case it's not, it's good info to have for others. Thanks!

Yes, the article describes it as "Sporadically populated". Will you please post that map in the unidentified remains thread? I hope they are Danielle but, just in case it's not, it's good info to have for others. Thanks!
Done!

How far is this from Danielle's house?

How far is this from Danielle's house?
2 hrs I think. But if Danielle was not reported missing for a couple of days, lots of time to drive.

ETA my mistake, only 1 hour!

2 hrs I think. But if Danielle was not reported missing for a couple of days, lots of time to drive.

Thanks.

Two hours in Texas is doable. I would think the killer would want to distance the body from the home, so I am thinking the remains are within the realm of possibility. Please let it be!

Thanks for posting.

Danielle, you are not forgotten!

I mapped it from Turtle Dove Ln in Magnolia to Plum Grove, TX and it was less than an hour but I couldn't figure out how to get the exact road to come up like you did.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Tur...d6c712b6e23177!2m2!1d-95.0949311!2d30.2146577
You're right, It is one hour. I don't know why Google deceived me the first time. User error I'm sure lol. Yes one hour, unless you are driving pretty fast!

Was it ever said where the party was?

You're right, It is one hour. I don't know why Google deceived me the first time. User error I'm sure lol. Yes one hour, unless you are driving pretty fast!

Was it ever said where the party was?

I'm going out now but I'll come back and read Danielle's thread and try to find out where the party was if no one else answers. I'm sure someone else more familiar with the case knows.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back