IN - Subway's Jared Fogle - plea deal in federal child *advertiser censored* case, 2015

He is absolutely still in prison! Eating a new kind of foot long...
I'm sorry, this is seriously one of the funniest posts I've read on WS. TY.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Imo. I have no problem with him being locked up for life.

But I do have a problem with the justice system not honoring plea deals.

Because him and the D.A agreed on a deal to a max sentence. But the judge went beyond after all of Jareds cards were on the table. Jmo.

So cases and pleads may be affected if the state doesn't honor their half. Jmo.

Btw. Some families received 6 figures because their child was filmed while in the bathroom but not raped nor molested at all.

So imho. Jared at least tried to make things right to all his victims while pleading guilty and agreeing to compensation.

So I wouldn't be too mad if he was freed in 3 Years.

Especially since actual violent rapist sometimes get out sooner. Jmo.

Imo. I have no problem with him being locked up for life.

But I do have a problem with the justice system not honoring plea deals.

Because him and the D.A agreed on a deal to a max sentence. But the judge went beyond after all of Jareds cards were on the table. Jmo.

So cases and pleads may be affected if the state doesn't honor their half. Jmo.

Btw. Some families received 6 figures because their child was filmed while in the bathroom but not raped nor molested at all.

So imho. Jared at least tried to make things right to all his victims while pleading guilty and agreeing to compensation.

So I wouldn't be too mad if he was freed in 3 Years.

Especially since actual violent rapist sometimes get out sooner. Jmo.

Dexter, he paid his victims to get less time. I'd be very disappointed if he doesn't serve his max plea agreement time. This latest info, implies he feels no remorse. This is a perfect example of how pedofiles (IMO) cannot be rehabilitated.

How dare he bring this lawsuit on any ground. I don't care if her parents were the worst of the worse, it in no way diminishes his horrible behavior in the slightest. Why on earth would he think this is a good idea? Does he just want to make himself appear even worse? I didn't even think that was possible but this is low.

I cannot ! I don't even know what to say but here is a guy who is not worried about his karma in the least ! Get over yourself, Fogle! Sickening !

How dare he bring this lawsuit on any ground. I don't care if her parents were the worst of the worse, it in no way diminishes his horrible behavior in the slightest. Why on earth would he think this is a good idea? Does he just want to make himself appear even worse? I didn't even think that was possible but this is low.

I think he did it because it gets him more lawyer visits and time away from the boring prison life. But the parole board will not be happy in 10years or so when he is up for a parole hearing.

I cannot ! I don't even know what to say but here is a guy who is not worried about his karma in the least ! Get over yourself, Fogle! Sickening !

A true psychopath! He has no remorse or shame. Judge should throw this case out.

Shows he went after a child who was in a vulnerable situation. Which is exactly what pedofiles do.

I thought some lady said he likes 10year old boys or something?

But I'm not seeing that. So who was the lady that was taping his conversations about him being with boys or her son or something?

His attorney should be ashamed of himself! This is beyond disgusting. The victim's parents may not knowingly caused her distress. unless they were prostituting her out and if so they deserve jail time.

It couldnt happen to a nicer guy. He has got nerve.

http://kdvr.com/2016/10/24/jared-fogles-ex-wife-sues-subway/

I am not a fan of some of the ridiculous lawsuits in this country. But I agree that Subway knew and I applaud this move by the X wife. I am sure it's for monetary damages but I can imagine she has some wiggle room about claiming she may not have been married to him and/ or had the kids with him had she known , not to mention the expsoure of her kids on a daily basis to a pedophile. I wish you well, X wife. ( the article lists her name but I'm not going to use it or get used to it since she does want her privacy)

“As early as 2004, Subway’s then Senior Vice President of Marketing received a complaint that Jared had approached a young girl at a promotional event for a Las Vegas Subway franchise for a sex act,” McLaughlin’s suit claims."

“Driven by sales rather than the safety of kids, Subway sent its senior public relations manager to ask Jared and the franchisee owner, rather than the victim, about the incident,” the suit alleges. “A responsible corporation would take immediate action when hearing of this behavior.”

"Years before McLaughlin ever met Fogle, Subway CEO Jeff Moody was told about his spokesman’s creepy tastes by franchisee Cindy Mills — but the exec simply ignored the uncomfortable truth, according to the lawsuit."

"McLaughlin said she was used as a pawn by Subway in hopes of keeping Fogle’s pervy behavior under control.

“`Please don’t tell me any more,’” Moody said to Mills, according to the suit. “ ‘Don’t worry, he has met someone. She is a teacher and he seems to love very much and we think she will keep him grounded.’ ”

“The `teacher’ in question to whom Moody referred is plaintiff Katie McLaughlin,” the lawsuit said."

http://nypost.com/2016/10/24/subway-accused-of-hiding-jared-fogles-perversion-for-years/

Oct 24 2016, 3:47 pm ET

Jared Fogle's Ex-Wife, Kathleen McLaughlin, Sues Subway Restaurant Chain

by Tim Stelloh

The ex-wife of former Subway pitchman Jared Fogle filed a lawsuit Monday alleging that the restaurant chain knew about Fogle's "depravities" 12 years ago but did little to stop him.

In the suit, which was filed in Hamilton County, Indiana, lawyers for Kathleen McLaughlin say that Subway received reports of Fogle's "sexual interest in and activity with children" three times, beginning in 2004, but twice responded by only sending a public relations employee to question Fogle.

Subway admitted to improperly handling a third complaint, the suit says, adding that the chain never contacted the police...

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...een-mclaughlin-sues-subway-restaurant-n672046

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa
Back