GUILTY Australia - Dulguigan, NSW, burnt remains in paddock, 18 Aug 2016 - Sabrina Bremer *arrest*

Timeline edit: From court reporting. Date of alleged murder. Date of missing persons report changed. Date of car discovery. Question mark now over whether daughter spoke to Sabrina on the Tuesday. Arrests and court appearances. Sabrina's funeral.

Timeline:
Prior to 9 Aug: Daughter FB post : "if people cared a few weeks ago you might still be here" - something happened.

9 August: fails to appear in court for drug related offence

15 August (Mon):
- Arrested for failure to appear.
- Last seen leaving Logan Police Station at (time?) 11 Civic Parade Logan.
- Contacted partner/house mate that she was heading home. Did not arrive.

16 August (Tue) "Spoke" to Daughter on Phone (may be incorrect MSM reporting)

16 August (Tue) Police allege the 34-year-old was murdered on the day her teenage daughter Bianca reported her missing on August 16.

16 August (Tue) Daughter could not reach SB. Filed missing persons report. (from court reporting)

18 August (Thurs): 7:30am Body discovered at Pollards Rd, Dulguigan.

19 August (Fri):3:20pm man leaves Sabrina's car in Dawson St Woodridge. Caught on CCTV. Leaves with red fabric - possibly Sabrina's T-shirt

23 August (Tue) - Sabrina's motor vehicle located by public tip.

29 August (Mon) Three people arrested and held for the murder of Sabrina.

30 August (Tue) - Joshua Mundy Rachel Wheatley (murder & interfering with corpse) and Jade Nielsen (accessory after the fact) appear in Beenleigh Magistrates Court. JM & RW bail denied. JN bail adjourned. RW forensic procedure order granted.

31 August (Wed) - Sabrina Bremer private family burial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
31st August event was a memorial the funeral hasn't taken place yet.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Timeline edit: replace burial with memorial. Sabrina's funeral has not taken place yet.

Timeline:
Prior to 9 Aug: Daughter FB post : "if people cared a few weeks ago you might still be here" - something happened.

9 August: fails to appear in court for drug related offence

15 August (Mon):
- Arrested for failure to appear.
- Last seen leaving Logan Police Station at (time?) 11 Civic Parade Logan.
- Contacted partner/house mate that she was heading home. Did not arrive.

16 August (Tue) "Spoke" to Daughter on Phone (may be incorrect MSM reporting)

16 August (Tue) Police allege the 34-year-old was murdered on the day her teenage daughter Bianca reported her missing on August 16.

16 August (Tue) Daughter could not reach SB. Filed missing persons report. (from court reporting)

18 August (Thurs): 7:30am Body discovered at Pollards Rd, Dulguigan.

19 August (Fri):3:20pm man leaves Sabrina's car in Dawson St Woodridge. Caught on CCTV. Leaves with red fabric - possibly Sabrina's T-shirt

23 August (Tue) - Sabrina's motor vehicle located by public tip.

29 August (Mon) Three people arrested and held for the murder of Sabrina.

30 August (Tue) - Joshua Mundy Rachel Wheatley (murder & interfering with corpse) and Jade Nielsen (accessory after the fact) appear in Beenleigh Magistrates Court. JM & RW bail denied. JN bail adjourned. RW forensic procedure order granted.

31 August (Wed) - Sabrina Bremer private memorial.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...mers-death-20160902-gr7754.html?client=safari

"Lighter allegedly left behind at smoldering crime scene following Sabrina Bremer's death"

- believe "someone was burnt" when SB was set alight and dropped the lighter.
- a burnt shoe has been handed into police by a member of the public who found it in their bin
- man on CCTV footage is not Mundy or Neilsen - has not been arrested but police caution they are still investigating

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...mers-death-20160902-gr7754.html?client=safari

"Lighter allegedly left behind at smoldering crime scene following Sabrina Bremer's death"

- believe "someone was burnt" when SB was set alight and dropped the lighter.
- a burnt shoe has been handed into police by a member of the public who found it in their bin
- man on CCTV footage is not Mundy or Neilsen - has not been arrested but police caution they are still investigating

A DNA covered lighter left behind near the crime scene - you're suggestion of people with IQ's of amoebas is starting to come to light here Wolfinator!

If RW was involved in the burning & in the process received burns herself, I wonder if thats what the forensic procedure orders about?

A DNA covered lighter left behind near the crime scene - you're suggestion of people with IQ's of amoebas is starting to come to light here Wolfinator!

If RW was involved in the burning & in the process received burns herself, I wonder if thats what the forensic procedure orders about?

Yep, that may be it symbah. I gave that as one of the alternatives for the order (above):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...g-2016-Sabrina-Bremer&p=12780463#post12780463

*whispers* Just between you and me, it's a shame they didn't have a near-empty petrol can beside them when they set poor Sabrina's remains alight. It would have exploded, with the result that both of them would have had more than a burnt shoe and a small first or second degree burn or two; especially if they panicked and ran.

Yep, that may be it symbah. I gave that as one of the alternatives for the order (above):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...g-2016-Sabrina-Bremer&p=12780463#post12780463

*whispers* Just between you and me, it's a shame they didn't have a near-empty petrol can beside them when they set poor Sabrina's remains alight. It would have exploded, with the result that both of them would have had more than a burnt shoe and a small first or second degree burn or two; especially if they panicked and ran.

Thanks Bohemian, I'd forgotten you'd mentioned burns as a possibility for the order :)

I'm actually surprised they didn't accidentally incinerate themselves, the way they seem to of bumbled along.

Even more surprising is that mr casual cctv man & his jacket are still on the loose?

Thanks Bohemian, I'd forgotten you'd mentioned burns as a possibility for the order :)

I'm actually surprised they didn't accidentally incinerate themselves, the way they seem to of bumbled along.

Even more surprising is that mr casual cctv man & his jacket are still on the loose?

Yeah it was there in my babble somewhere.

I'm guessing they're on to Mr Casual CCTV Man. Won't be long.

Yeah it was there in my babble somewhere.

I'm guessing they're on to Mr Casual CCTV Man. Won't be long.

I'm also tipping that the burnt shoe was in the next door neighbours wheelie bin.

I'm also tipping that the burnt shoe was in the next door neighbours wheelie bin.

Bingo!

Also, great work on the timeline. You've got the job!

Teenage daughter of murdered Logan woman Sabrina Bremer struggles to cope with loss
Jessica Elder
Gold Coast Bulletin
August 25, 2016 12:00am

'THE mother of murdered schoolgirl Tiahleigh Palmer has reached out to the teenage daughter of Logan woman Sabrina Bremer as she struggles to deal with her mum’s brutal death.'

'Bianca has taken to her Facebook page daily to pay tribute to her mother and to document her grief.

Many friends and family have offered support but messages from Cyndi Palmer stand out.'

'A blackened area on Pollards Rd in Dulguigan, near the northern NSW village of Tumbulgum, has become a shrine.

Flowers, stuffed animals and notes litter the site where a horrified local discovered Ms Bremer’s burning body.'

'Tweed Heads Crime Manager Detective Inspector Brendon Cullen said the main focus of the police investigation was a man captured on CCTV at Dawson St at Woodridge.

The footage from a nearby house shows a man park the white Toyota on a grassy verge on August 19 about 3.30pm — 32 hours after Ms Bremer’s body was found.

“We are looking for the male in the footage and appeal to anyone with information to come forward,” he said.'

'“There is no update we can give at this time but detectives are following several lines of inquiry.”

No funeral arrangements have been made for Mr Bremer and her complete post-mortem examination results have not yet been released to authorities.'

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...s/news-story/f09f4f5ed4976d7f8cbd3ff5cb91de9d

Thanks Bohemian ^, came up with this:

http://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/police-still-working-on-evidence-in-alleged-bremer-murder-case/news-story/cfc19ddafa21520aac7f4fa7d69548e2

Police are still pulling together their case in the cross-border murder mystery that involves a woman’s remains found burnt on the side of a dirt road. The charred remains of Logan woman Sabrina Bremer were discovered in northern NSW on August 18 by a passing motorist.

A man and a woman, Joshua Mundy and Rachel Wheatley, have since been charged with the 34-year-old’s murder.
Another man, Jade Nielsen, is facing a charge of being an accessory after the fact in the murder.
None of the trio appeared at Beenleigh Magistrates Court today as their cases were briefly mentioned.
The court heard the interstate nature of the investigation was causing a delay in the preparation of a brief of evidence.
Detectives from NSW are expected to provide their Queensland colleagues with exhibits by November 14.
The matters have been adjourned until January 25 for a committal mention.

BBM

Just looking back over this thread, I wonder if police have managed to catch up with Mr Casual CCTV Man?
I certainly haven't heard anything regarding him since seeing the cctv footage of him in his distinctive jacket walking away from Sabrina's car, drink & towel? in hand. :dunno:

Just looking back over this thread, I wonder if police have managed to catch up with Mr Casual CCTV Man?
I certainly haven't heard anything regarding him since seeing the cctv footage of him in his distinctive jacket walking away from Sabrina's car, drink & towel? in hand. :dunno:

Jade Nielsen was charged with being an accessory after in Sabrina's murder. Is there a photo of him to compare to Mr Casual CCTV man?

This says cctv man is not one of the three arrested. But?

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/lighter-a...ng-sabrina-bremers-death-20160902-gr7754.html
The footage, shown on TV news bulletins, clearly captured the man getting out of the vehicle, looking in the window before strolling away.
The man was not one of the three charged on Thursday over Ms Bremer's death however detectives warned the investigation was not over.

This says cctv man is not one of the three arrested. But?

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/lighter-a...ng-sabrina-bremers-death-20160902-gr7754.html
The footage, shown on TV news bulletins, clearly captured the man getting out of the vehicle, looking in the window before strolling away.
The man was not one of the three charged on Thursday over Ms Bremer's death however detectives warned the investigation was not over.

I always wondered about Jade but perhaps Mr Casual CCTV man is someone else who didn't know about Sabrina's murder and just did a 'favour for friends' *coughs* by 'relocating her car'. He may also now be a Prosecution witness.

Maybe he was returning the car from NSW to the State they met up with Sabrina as a favour. He might of been a NSW contact with knowledge of the Tumbulgum area.
How did RW and JM get back home if they were present at the crime scene in NSW? In Sabrina's car? Their own? Two cars? A bike?
But we don't even know if Sabrina's car even left QLD.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back