TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to go the family members conspired to do it route you could say that the yeaah in the background was someone stupid with whoever made the 911 call and decided to be like yeaah he would need an ambulance in this theoretical situation so dont forget to tell him they need that too man. However if thats the case why did Ladessa release the 911 tape to the public knowing if its not Brandon on it someone could be like ummm thats not Brandon. Seems like a huge risk to take.

Ive been using it sorry i have been posting in other places in still gettingthe hang of reddit and where to post on the phone app. Thanks for making the subreddit. I stumbled on this case and i find it fascinating and heartbreakimg.

I wonder if Ladessa or another family member has a recording of brandons voice somewhere to compare the 911 tape too. An old video voicemail anything.

Hi guys! Quick question: was Brandon's cellphone ever found?

Some say no, but I'm sure I read that it was found by the side of the road later on.

Can anyone clarify? Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys! Quick question: was Brandon's cellphone ever found?

Some say no, but I'm sure I read that it was found by the side of the road later on.

Can anyone clarify? Cheers!

If I am remembering correctly, a phone was found during a search but it wasn't Brandon's phone.

If I am remembering correctly, a phone was found during a search but it wasn't Brandon's phone.

Ah interesting, thanks for clearing that up! It's so difficult to know what's truth and what's conjecture at this point. I feel like someone - LE, ladessa, anyone - needs to make an official statement at this point.

Knowing who's phone it was could be a major link to this case. How do you find a phone in the vicinity of a missing person's last sighting and not detail whose it was or how it got there? If there was a struggle, if there was a chase, wouldn't a cell phone be one of the small items that could get lost? Depending on where they found it some serious questions need to be answered. A phone doesn't just end up on the side of the road, in a field, or in the woods. There was either a car stopped and it fell out, or it fell out of someone's pocket, either way you have proof of another person in the general area that BL went missing. Would like to know more about this cell phone.

Knowing who's phone it was could be a major link to this case. How do you find a phone in the vicinity of a missing person's last sighting and not detail whose it was or how it got there? If there was a struggle, if there was a chase, wouldn't a cell phone be one of the small items that could get lost? Depending on where they found it some serious questions need to be answered. A phone doesn't just end up on the side of the road, in a field, or in the woods. There was either a car stopped and it fell out, or it fell out of someone's pocket, either way you have proof of another person in the general area that BL went missing. Would like to know more about this cell phone.

Absolutely. I'm sure I've read somewhere here that one of Brandon's relatives (mother? Grandmother?) found the phone smashed up beside the road. Don't quote me on that, I may be mistaken. But yes, his phone is a massive clue.

And ladessa changed her story about Brandon's truck keys too. At the time she said the truck was open. Then it was locked. Then the only set of keys was missing with Brandon. Any clarification on the keys issue?

If BL ran away, he's had to be pretty careful and not use his Social Security number.
Look at the case of Nick Francisco. He ran away and was listed as a deadbeat dad. The state found Nick working and got money from him for back child support and the case of Nick missing was solved..

Absolutely. I'm sure I've read somewhere here that one of Brandon's relatives (mother? Grandmother?) found the phone smashed up beside the road. Don't quote me on that, I may be mistaken. But yes, his phone is a massive clue.

And ladessa changed her story about Brandon's truck keys too. At the time she said the truck was open. Then it was locked. Then the only set of keys was missing with Brandon. Any clarification on the keys issue?

Thread # 4 - Post # 1058

The truck was found unlocked with no keys the deputy locked the doors

"Just after 1 am, Chief Deputy Brandon Neal arrived at a disabled vehicle south of Bronte on Highway 277. Upon finding it abandoned with no keys inside , Deputy Neal turned on the vehicle’s flashers and locked the doors."

From the Observer Enterprise BBM

http://www.observerenterprise.com/8-16-13/OE_Page_1.pdf

Curious. Did we ever get any idea of who was in the car with K and A that night? Could it have been B himself?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Curious. Did we ever get any idea of who was in the car with K and A that night? Could it have been B himself?

Good question. Who else was with them?

Hey all new here im tossung up this 911call was made by brandon and someone is in the back of that tape that was with him when he dissapeared or this is some rediculously risky rediculously risky group plan to make a fake 911 call and calls from brandons cell to cover up a murder. Anyone want to share a summary of their current theory? Im just trying to get a feel for the latest thoughts and any evidence to back up theories that are out there. Thanks everyone :).

I dont think he ran away especially if it was him on the 911 call. Apprently the last ping on his phone was 3miles up the road from him truck. Why call 911 and potentially lead them to the area he is in if he wants to run away. That bwing said it wasnt his 911 call that lead him to the abandoned vehicle but still make a 911call that could possibly lead to you being tracked while uour trying to dissapear....not so smart but hey people do stupid things so whi knows.

In all honesty, I think we should just forget about the call. If it's Brandon, it's gibberish and probably edited anyway. I really don't think further analysis will reveal any clues at this point.

I think that the inconsistencies in certain peoples narratives are going to be far more revealing than anything on that call.

I know it's tempting to analyse the call and ascribe meaning to the various sounds on it, but ultimately it's nonsense. (Until we get an unedited clean version I suppose).

Hey all new here im tossung up this 911call was made by brandon and someone is in the back of that tape that was with him when he dissapeared or this is some rediculously risky rediculously risky group plan to make a fake 911 call and calls from brandons cell to cover up a murder. Anyone want to share a summary of their current theory? Im just trying to get a feel for the latest thoughts and any evidence to back up theories that are out there. Thanks everyone :).

It has been and still is my belief BL is on the 911 call, ran out of gas, ran into some bad guys who did him in. I love listening to all the theories, but that is still my belief. JMO

True. Mostly i feel like theres not much to look at otherwise though. And maybe we could at least figure out if its BL and ifthere is a second person on the call. Though the second person on the call supports both theories 1. Its a group of people involved with brandons dissapearence such as family. 2. He was with someonenwhen he dissapeared. Other than that the 911 calls is not of much value. I still think it may be possible to use it to figure out if its him or not. And to wack the he was on drugs and had a psychotoc break theory out. For the most part though the call is just frustrating. I heard the cops said they didnt suspect foul play so is there any thing being done as an investigation at all? Or does that mean its over and no one is going to look into it?

Law enforcement knows but it has never been released to the public.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

Supposedly, a crushed phone was found by an aunt on the shoulder of the highway (? location). That was according to one of the many social media posts that was deleted as soon as people started to question it. By crushed, I get the impression that it had been dropped, ran over, etc. To my knowledge, it was never mentioned who the phone belonged to, but when the finders were strongly encouraged to turn it into law enforcement, the post disappeared.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member