Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...a/news-story/a0e9b37c7c16a93375aad9e51351796a
So this comment is new.....Mr Ristevski, who initially told police he was home all day after his wife had left
Well there's a big fat lie.

So, BR didn't even think to go for a walk on the trail to look for her after a couple of hours of not returning.!!!! Not concerned at all that she didn't return home and didnt show up to work AND she was on foot. So when did the alarm bells ring for him that she wasnt coming back? When SR came home that night? WOW

BR already admitted to driving the car, Herald Sun just making it sound like breaking information.

I think it was probably the police presenting this camera evidence of the car on the move (along with the phone pings) that got BR back-pedalling and coming up with the 'faulty fuel gauge' explanation...the HS will probably have been trying to find out where the camera evidence came from. What has not been mentioned, is a time stamp...I'm of the mind that something happened before the reported "last seen" time.
I think BR is totally responsible for Karen's disappearance and I think the "faulty fuel gauge" will be the first of many slips that will eventually cook his goose.

Thanks Gardener.

From the link:

'The footage is said to show a car resembling the one owned by Ms Ristevski, who has been missing since June 29.

Although analysis of the footage reveals it may be too blurry to make out the driver or if there is another person in the car, police may be able to use video-enhancing technology to zoom in on the driver and determine who it was.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...vehicle-filmed-neighbour-day-disappeared.html

Some days after the police initially visited neighbours they returned to collect footage for a wider time window.

This was relayed to me by someone who has an uncle who was requested to provide more footage....probably not long after they realised her phone had been near gisbourne.

I wonder if they have checked footage from self clean car washes in the area. you know probably the last thing he would have made sure to do was give his/her car a good wash on the outside at least.
Theres Kwik 'N' Kleen Car Wash
131/133 Military Rd
and
Krystal Kleen Car Wash
66 Dinah Parade
Both self service.
If borce wanted to avoid driving past millerara mall he could have gone behind it via sterling drive which would mean you didnt drive past chemist warehouse but you would have still gone past dinah parade car wash.
Ill check wherether there are cameras pointing at millerara road tonight. Theres also a fire or ambulance station on the road there. Will peak at that too.
The tab is down the other end of the road heading towards canning reserve way. You would go past there if you were going to throw something in river next to the anglers tavern.

Some days after the police initially visited neighbours they returned to collect footage for a wider time window.

This was relayed to me by someone who has an uncle who was requested to provide more footage....probably not long after they realised her phone had been near gisbourne.

That is very interesting. I wonder if they have been unable to establish that anyone else saw Karen after she left work on the Tuesday.
They would surely have Sarah's movements on the Tues/Wed pinned down and verified by now too. I sure hope that she has not lied for her father.

They might have liked to see what Borce was up to, as well, right up until the exact time that Karen was reported missing.

Don't worry I am bloody hopeless....I believe SA would have to be queen of links.....of course along with many others.

Lol ... thanks emirates. :) But Amee is the official Aussie queen of links. She can come up with a valid link faster than fast. We just haven't seen her in action on this thread very much.

So again (as Ive mentioned before) BR perhaps went around to the neighbours asking if they had CCTV footage on the pretext he was looking for KR, but probably was more interested if him driving KRs car was captured instead (or any of his other movements on the day).

BR is now my one and only suspect. Does anyone still think he is innocent?

BR knows where KR is. Whether he did it or one of his family members (not that i think they did) did he he's in it up to his eyeballs.
Someone will give him up eventually I hope. May they find their courage.

The can't even get dates accurate. It says car seen on the day she disappeared 28th.

In fact, that's probably the last independent proof-of-life police have for Karen (eg, from her employees on the 28th) apart from that of BR (and possibly SR, of course).

BR knows where KR is. Whether he did it or one of his family members (not that i think they did) did he he's in it up to his eyeballs.

Yes i see this line, in time they may come forward.

I think Karen is just another statistic of domestic violence.
It's his secret, his burden unless he has confided in someone.
I agree with you Wonki1

If there's footage of KR's Mercedes leaving Oakley Drive, then logic dictates there's gotta be other footage in existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01