TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get too excited...LOL..are both for FLEK or was she picking up doc's for a lawyer????
It's my understanding that the birth certificate was mailed out to the name Peter Turner. That is absolutely unconfirmed, though. Does that mean anything to anyone else?

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

It's my understanding that the birth certificate was mailed out to the name Peter Turner. That is absolutely unconfirmed, though. Does that mean anything to anyone else?

Where did that info come from? I have always read Velling does not know who ordered the BC. Go back several pages and you will see the images of the receipt--documents were pulled by the clerk on May 20th and picked up/paid for by check on May 23. I think this means they could not have been mailed as some have suggested in the past.

Thanks for posting but yes we have discussed this one in depth - it was only a week or so ago from memory but the boards have been so busy that you may need to scroll back a few pages to find the posts. It is one of the users on here who is the one whose been asking the questions in the comments.

Yep, that was me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received a letter from SSA stating that they would fulfill our FOIA request within 30 days. Fingers are crossed!

So, should we all take a year and sleuth everyone that created a trust that year? I noticed if you click on the document number it shows who the grantee's are. The grantee is usually who the assets were given to. It may not produce anything especially if FLEK was left off the trust, but it's worth a try.

I don't know. I'm a bit overwhelmed at the thought of checking out the family of every trust listed. I need to think for bit. There must be some way to narrow the parameters for searching. I wonder if there were any news stories about fraud connected with a bypass trust in the last half of 1988? Someone refresh my memory, what did Ben Perkins lose his law license for again? He lost it in 1989, right? Could that be related to this trust?

Received a letter from SSA stating that they would fulfill our FOIA request within 30 days. Fingers are crossed!

Thank you Awillis! I so hope we get some more new info. Refresh my memory, did you also ask for documents pertaining to Lori's suicide? If not, do we have anyone who has put in a request for those records with Gregg County?

Thank you Awillis! I so hope we get some more new info. Refresh my memory, did you also ask for documents pertaining to Lori's suicide? If not, do we have anyone who has put in a request for those records with Gregg County?

I put in for state and county too. No response yet, but I assume they have less staff. So, yeah.

Also, the trust might have been filed after the fact, but not when it was drawn up. That's how we do it here in Ohio, anyway.

Where did that info come from? I have always read Velling does not know who ordered the BC. Go back several pages and you will see the images of the receipt--documents were pulled by the clerk on May 20th and picked up/paid for by check on May 23. I think this means they could not have been mailed as some have suggested in the past.
Like I said, it's absolutely unconfirmed. I am going to look back in my notes and see.

[emoji126] [emoji126] [emoji126] [emoji126] [emoji126] [emoji126] [emoji126]

I put in for state and county too. No response yet, but I assume they have less staff. So, yeah.

The have 30 days to respond. They may need a "gentle reminder" that they need to abide by that.

I don't know. I'm a bit overwhelmed at the thought of checking out the family of every trust listed. I need to think for bit. There must be some way to narrow the parameters for searching. I wonder if there were any news stories about fraud connected with a bypass trust in the last half of 1988? Someone refresh my memory, what did Ben Perkins lose his law license for again? He lost it in 1989, right? Could that be related to this trust?

Agree, I am happy to do some searching but there are a lot of trusts recorded on that site. We need some way to narrow it. Here's the run down on BP's disbarrement (disbarring?) http://articles.latimes.com/1992-01-12/news/mn-396_1_consumer-bankruptcies/3

What would the document description be for a bypass trust on the Kern record search?

Ok y'all bear with me, really I'm just scrolling looking to see if any names jump out at me but I'm not sure what most of the document description mean. I did come across a Becky Kennedy, 1/27/1988. It's a deed of trust/asgt of rents.

Also looks like there is a lot of activity for Becky Kennedy around the time on the receipt.

I have no idea why I am so invested in this but guys... I am in awe at the sleuthing going on! Wow!😍

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member