Post Any Dateline Discussions Here!

Wow now that the literal words have been said it makes so much sense. Saved By The Cross. Just wow. So much wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like a Ramsey glorification piece so far !

PR believed she was saved by that cross. That particular one. OMG! SBTC is crystal clear to me now.

PR said initially she saw JBR's door was closed, she then found the note, she then went to her daughter's room etc.

So, since I can't see it yet, is the narrator saying that Phillips photo means SBTC or is Judith Phillips herself saying it?

That kind of kidnapping is EXTREMELY rare.

Exquisite?? I thought the house was totally over-the-top gaudy. Just my opinion, tho.
I have a girlfriend who decorated her house very similarly. I think there were many examples in magazines at that time.

Oh, the friend named "Ann" I was wondering about is Pam Archuleta with a different last name.
So far, they've talked to Judith, Pam, Patterson, Whitson and Roy Walker from the FBI.
Patterson described JR as "nervous but in control." Walker initially thinks there could be a pageant link, some kind of stalker, but then reads the ransom note and realizes that not only does it not reference pageants or JB at all, but it's obviously bogus and repeats his line about telling police this would be a murder, not a kidnapping. Walker also calls JR heading immediately for the basement a "huge red flag."

Judith was explaining the pose in a B/W photo of a bald PR, with a cross between her lips. Judith said PR loved that cross and believed she had been saved by that cross.

I interpret 'saved' to mean 'cured'.

Did not know that story about Patsy believing that cross saved her from cancer. WTH? Maybe SBTC really does mean ' SAVED BY THE CROSS'

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back