Kyron Horman's general discussion thread - 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the interview I linked upstream, Terri said she had to sell her car to buy food. She is unemployable. Guess these interviews are her way to earn money?

Doesn't she have any family? If I had no food, I'd ask my mom or my older brother before I would sell my car.

Doesn't she have any family? If I had no food, I'd ask my mom or my older brother before I would sell my car.
IIRC, she was an adopted only child. Further, her retired parents borrowed in excess of 300k to give to that high powered attorney she retained. They might be tapped out from "Helping Terri".

Happy Birthday Sweet Kyron!!

I think the show is this month I hope.

If anyone can find the actual date of the show please post it here.

Thanks
Tricia

I didn't see "when" that show with TH is on Dr. Phil - anyone know? Hopefully, I didn't miss it!

I, too have been following the case from the beginning...

Where are you Kyron??!!

Thanks, Tink56. Since this article was posted on the 8th "next week" means this upcoming week. Right?

You would think, eh? Burke is on the 12th - 14th, so I would think she would be on after that?

:thinking:

Hopefully some one will post the actual date!

If she had reasons to believe that Kyron was being sexually abused, why didn't she say so a long time ago?

And if she thought it was being done by the father, why did she leave her baby with him?

Cash flow wasn't an issue until this year? I read she moved to Sacramento, maybe she found herself not able to find a job. The judge did after all refuse her legal name change. How can we find out if she is being paid?

If she had reasons to believe that Kyron was being sexually abused, why didn't she say so a long time ago?

And if she thought it was being done by the father, why did she leave her baby with him?
Do you think he can sue her for making these allegations?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Perhaps she thought it was happening at the school, or at a friend's house, or at another adult's house.

Perhaps she thought it was happening at the school, or at a friend's house, or at another adult's house.

Better yet, why didn't she tell Kaine or Desiree? She had scheduled a Dr. Appointment for him, right before he disappeared, remember that? I dunno, it just seems like she is trying to make all the pieces fit together.

As a teacher, she would know about being a mandated reporter.

Could she be saying her son abused him? That's why he was sent off? I hope this is okay to say. I'm not saying, or thinking, he did this. Just wondering if she is alluding to it...

Could she be saying her son abused him? That's why he was sent off? I hope this is okay to say. I'm not saying, or thinking, he did this. Just wondering if she is alluding to it...

If so, that would be a big motive for her to 'disappear' Kyron...

Why do we think that Terri is stupid?

I think the show is this month I hope.

If anyone can find the actual date of the show please post it here.

Thanks
Tricia

The 2-Part Dr. Phil interview with Terri Horman will air next Wednesday, September 21st and Thursday, September 22nd. Be sure to check your local listings for the correct show times in your area.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads