GUILTY NM - Victoria Martens, 10, brutally murdered, Albuquerque, 23 Aug 2016 *Arrests* *2 guilty*

Well, they were likely dragging her for these encounters. So she probably didn't have good recollection of this.

You may be right, but a ten year old girl who is raped would exhibit pain and lasting discomfort. Maybe this is what the teachers picked up on? My heart breaks for all the lost opportunities people had to save Victoria. We see this time after time. Thank God the brother won't have to suffer any longer.

All the pigs that raped this child need to be arrested. I hope against all hope the B*T*H that pimped her out is giving LE their names.

I been following this story, and questions lead to more questions. In the beginning I thought that maybe the mother was a person who got involved with the meth crowd and she owed money for fronts and used her daughter as payment. Now I see from the her own testimony that she used her for her own sexual gratification. Now since she lived in an apartment complex someone would have noticed something going on. But from what I read her neighbors stated she was a happy out going girl who liked to swim in the complex's pool who was also in gymnastics. I don't understand. Usually someone who is a neighbor or friend will reveal something was not right, but I have found no news notices stating something was wrong. I know that more will be revealed, but at this point in time I find all this perplexing. I have to add that I have lived in apartments and neighbors can testify to when I farted and threw my trash out, they can be nosy people. So why didn't anyone notice anything.

Ugh. Just hard to swallow that these monsters are people we see day in and day out. I prefer to think of them as living in the sewer system, afraid of sunlight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If only they did. And stayed in the sewer.

Not sure if this has been posted. Back in 8/16, the ever vile Jessica Kelly appeared in court for a different case not related to Victoria.

"Jessica Kelly [FONT=&amp]is charged with battery for allegedly attacking her own mother in 2011 in a fight over her son whom she had lost custody of. [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Monday, Kelley appeared in court via video conference. She smirked and smiled on and off through the hearing, all the while sitting in a wheelchair with her hands and feet shackled."
[/FONT]

http://krqe.com/2016/08/29/woman-ac...-murder-appears-in-court-for-separate-charge/

[FONT=&amp]At one point, the beast appears to grimace possibly due to pain from her broken leg. I took a tiny bit of pleasure in that. My loathing for this beast grows every time I see her smirking face on video. [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

I haven't had much time to really look into the area MM lived with Victoria. Could it be they lived in an apartment complex filled with drug addicts and other bottom feeders?

I know, just from personal experience, we have a family member that is pretty much exiled from the rest of us and she lives in what we call the "ghetto" area of our city. Pretty much everyone at that complex is too caught up in their own drama to even pay attention to their neighbors (fights with partners, drugs, alcohol abuse, sleeping all hours of the day, etc). Many people living there don't work, it's extremely low income, very run down with cars on blocks, broken windows, lots of drugs and other things going on.

If this is the case, maybe no one took the time to notice if anything was out of the ordinary or what would be considered normal behavior for a child VM's age.

It breaks my heart to think about neither Victoria or her brother having trusting people around who cared about them. A mama who made spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. A dad who helped Victoria with her spelling words. Someone who took the time to ask her about school while they ate dinner together. A dog to play with outside around the pond. A movie with mom and dad before bed with a big bowl of popcorn for snack. A mama and daddy who hugged and kissed them goodnight. All of these things!! This is what my evening looked like with my husband and kiddos. This is normal life for most, if not all, of us. I don't imagine our normal looks anything like what Victoria lived everyday. Oh, sweet baby, you deserved so much more than what you had.
So. Much. More. 💔

We will never forget your beautiful smile. Rest in peace, sweet girl.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

I haven't had much time to really look into the area MM lived with Victoria. Could it be they lived in an apartment complex filled with drug addicts and other bottom feeders?

I know, just from personal experience, we have a family member that is pretty much exiled from the rest of us and she lives in what we call the "ghetto" area of our city. Pretty much everyone at that complex is too caught up in their own drama to even pay attention to their neighbors (fights with partners, drugs, alcohol abuse, sleeping all hours of the day, etc). Many people living there don't work, it's extremely low income, very run down with cars on blocks, broken windows, lots of drugs and other things going on.

If this is the case, maybe no one took the time to notice if anything was out of the ordinary or what would be considered normal behavior for a child VM's age.

It breaks my heart to think about neither Victoria or her brother having trusting people around who cared about them. A mama who made spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. A dad who helped Victoria with her spelling words. Someone who took the time to ask her about school while they ate dinner together. A dog to play with outside around the pond. A movie with mom and dad before bed with a big bowl of popcorn for snack. A mama and daddy who hugged and kissed them goodnight. All of these things!! This is what my evening looked like with my husband and kiddos. This is normal life for most, if not all, of us. I don't imagine our normal looks anything like what Victoria lived everyday. Oh, sweet baby, you deserved so much more than what you had.
So. Much. More. ��

We will never forget your beautiful smile. Rest in peace, sweet girl.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

Did her complex have a pool? That doesn't sound like it would be that bad if the pool is where she lived

Is there any chance the death penalty can/will be reintroduced? And if so, use it for these three?

I believe in the warrants they had taken her phone to get communications to do just that... find the others

All the pigs that raped this child need to be arrested. I hope against all hope the B*T*H that pimped her out is giving LE their names.

Not sure if this has been posted. Back in 8/16, the ever vile Jessica Kelly appeared in court for a different case not related to Victoria.

"Jessica Kelly [FONT=&amp]is charged with battery for allegedly attacking her own mother in 2011 in a fight over her son whom she had lost custody of. [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Monday, Kelley appeared in court via video conference. She smirked and smiled on and off through the hearing, all the while sitting in a wheelchair with her hands and feet shackled."
[/FONT]

http://krqe.com/2016/08/29/woman-ac...-murder-appears-in-court-for-separate-charge/

[FONT=&amp]At one point, the beast appears to grimace possibly due to pain from her broken leg. I took a tiny bit of pleasure in that. My loathing for this beast grows every time I see her smirking face on video. [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

Sad part of it is, any physical pain they get they probably find enjoyment from. Very sick THINGS they are, the three of them. I am so sickened thinking what these children suffered.

Is there any chance the death penalty can/will be reintroduced? And if so, use it for these three?

Nope, too many privileges and the appeals go on forever. Give them LWOP and put them in general population. Even prison inmates have a code of honor ...

[h=1]Victoria Martens former daycare teacher says he never saw signs of abuse[/h]http://www.koat.com/news/victoria-daycare/41673950

I know Baby Brianna has been mentioned in this thread and thought I'd share this here when I saw it in the local news earlier today:

http://www.koat.com/news/mother-of-baby-brianna-set-for-early-release/41699762

Stephanie Lopez, Brianna's mother is being released after serving only 13 years of a 27-year sentence. Our governor made her name on the prosecution of this case. I really don't know what to think now.

Victoria Martens' apartment complex seems pretty typical to me (I live in a different part of Albuquerque). Having a pool doesn't necessarily mean much; it's very hot here in the summer and pools are pretty common.

I'm not sure if it was mentioned here, but CYFD (same thing as CPS) was called at least twice in recent months about Victoria (by her school, I think?) and they interviewed her at least once. I wish we were allowed to know what was reported and what they discussed with her.

Does anybody know where MM worked? It's mentioned several times that she had co-workers rape her daughter.

Her FB profile lists her as a Customer Service Trainer for buybuy Baby.

That's right. A place centered around children. I hope to God that is outdated and not where the involved coworker also was employed. Or maybe it's a corporate office deal. Just please not the actual store. A pedophile working in buybuy Baby. I can't even.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Entered pleas of not guilty... disgusting.....

It is a legal maneuver, People hope they get a plea deal. Maybe if one gives info on another they will get a lower sentence. Can you imagine having to defend these ....,.. Can't use the words I have on here

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back