Was Burke Involved ? # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very little has been said about the injury so it may be nothing. It's in the first segment - page 317.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...om/12261996-911.htm+&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

"Page 317: With his legs pulled up and his chin on his knees, Burke said he played some Nintendo on the afternoon of December 25. When showed a photograph of the pineapple and bowl, he recognized the bowl. That showed it belonged in the house and not brought in by an intruder. He recalled nothing unusual at the Whites' party other than getting a mild shock from the electric deer fence outside."

It's plausible there would be an injury on Burke's hand related to the injury on Jonbenet's head. There were pictures taken of all 3 Ramseys taken as evidence but I would hope the White's were at least asked for confirmation about the shock. Maybe a deer fence doesn't leave a mark I don't know. I just thought it odd.

Very little has been said about the injury so it may be nothing. It's in the first segment - page 317.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...om/12261996-911.htm+&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

"Page 317: With his legs pulled up and his chin on his knees, Burke said he played some Nintendo on the afternoon of December 25. When showed a photograph of the pineapple and bowl, he recognized the bowl. That showed it belonged in the house and not brought in by an intruder. He recalled nothing unusual at the Whites' party other than getting a mild shock from the electric deer fence outside."

It's plausible there would be an injury on Burke's hand related to the injury on Jonbenet's head. There were pictures taken of all 3 Ramseys taken as evidence but I would hope the White's were at least asked for confirmation about the shock. Maybe a deer fence doesn't leave a mark I don't know. I just thought it odd.

As a child I had been shocked by an electric fence which was put up to keep horses corralled and while it was very unpleasant it did not leave any marks on me. I would imagine this is the same kind of fence use to keep deer out of an area so they don't eat your flowers and garden.

I believe Burke took golf lessons in charlevoix. I could see it happening as Burke explained he caught his sister on the backswing. I remember my brothers skipping rocks in the lake and one swung the rock behind him and my other brother had stepped up and got hit in the face with the rock. They were flat rocks I believe made of shale and it cut my brothers nose. Kids just don't know when to stay out of the way. They were also great with getting caught with the fishhook when one they would step behind another kid when he went to throw the fish line in the water and had a backswing.

Amazon.com has "PATSY Ramsey : what the pilots wife knew" on Kindle for free for subscribers. At the end of the book there are two notes written by patsy a few months apart and you can see how drastically her penmanship changed. I still see a lot of spacing between the words and the left margin is very straight and consistent.

Amazon.com has "PATSY Ramsey : what the pilots wife knew" on Kindle for free for subscribers. At the end of the book there are two notes written by patsy a few months apart and you can see how drastically her penmanship changed. I still see a lot of spacing between the words and the left margin is very straight and consistent.

Just an FYI...that is free for Kindle Unlimited subscribers (not Prime subscribers)

IMO if JR was in on it from the beginning the body would have been removed from the house before the police were called. I think he got a better look at the note and realized it was PR but they had already called 911.
Unless these partners are not on the same page. One setting up an intruder scenario while the other goes for a dramatic kidnapping without realizing the conflict that creates.

He was slim, but otherwise a normal-sized almost 10 year old. She was a tiny little thing. He absolutely could have caused the head injury with a heavy object. History - and last week's news - is full of stories of kids his age each badly hurting and killing younger children.

Sometimes I wonder if people give Burke an undeserved automatic pass because he was a rich boy from a good Christian family....

I think that's why the whole case escaped sufficient scrutiny. I do not understand why the parents wouldn't rush their daughter to a hospital. And, why is he going off script now that he understands the consequences?

I believe Burke took golf lessons in charlevoix. I could see it happening as Burke explained he caught his sister on the backswing. I remember my brothers skipping rocks in the lake and one swung the rock behind him and my other brother had stepped up and got hit in the face with the rock. They were flat rocks I believe made of shale and it cut my brothers nose. Kids just don't know when to stay out of the way. They were also great with getting caught with the fishhook when one they would step behind another kid when he went to throw the fish line in the water and had a backswing.
My twins were playing wii when one swung the wii-mote as the other walked up into her space (I think it was tennis) and caught DD in the eye. We had to take her for stitches. We were having a super bowl party and had to watch from the ER.

I think that's why the whole case escaped sufficient scrutiny. I do not understand why the parents wouldn't rush their daughter to a hospital. And, why is he going off script now that he understands the consequences?

Yes. I think many folks relate them to themselves...like 'I could never so they could never'.

Unless these partners are not on the same page. One setting up an intruder scenario while the other goes for a dramatic kidnapping without realizing the conflict that creates.

That really does not make sense to me. If you believe PR wrote the note, and i think it is obvious she did, she had to sit at the table for some time. How could JR be running around trying to stage something else while Tennessee PR Williams is writing her novel? Clearly the note was meant to deceive JR and convince him to not call the police and to go directly to the bank in the morning. That also explains 118k because PR knew they had that much. If she asked for a million, or something more realistic for a kidnapper 10 million maybe, JR would have to raise if over the phone first. PR in her medicated stupor "rationalized" get JR to go to the bank, and then she can drag the staged body up to her car undetected. Well JR did not act like she thought. Even when she worked so hard writing in all those movie cliche's like talking to a dog, growing a brain, or the other silly thing...JR acted like a father. He ran through the house and demanded she call 911. Then PR started her academy award performance...but JR took a look at her note...and realized....PR you wrote this nonsense..."what happened?" Did she confess? blame BR? remind JR of his own malfeasance? beg JR to go along for the sake of what is left of their family? for her? IDK...but JR decided to go along. I think he knew JBR was downstairs before the police got there, because PR told him. I don't think he was prepared for how PR staged it. BUt IMHO, I believe PR meant us to find JBR on a roadside somewhere in a remote road. If JR was in on this, she would have been. If both were involved, no need to hide the removal of the body from the other. It would have been done..then the police would be called. I also think a man such as JR would never have allowed the note to be so long and quite frankly so obviously faked. It took a woman who only thought she knew how bad people act, and a handful of pills, and maybe a shot or too to get that stupid letter. Just MHO. I cannot get past that note.

I remember reading and hearing that Burke Ramsey was very jealous about JonBenet getting more attention from John and Patsy Ramsey. I also heard he had tantrum issues. If he killed JonBenet, I wonder if he did it out of jealousy at JonBenet. I can see him as the one who killed JonBenet. I think Patsy was involved in her death as well. I suspect she also struck JonBenet.

I would suspect that Burke could be a grudge holder or injustice collector. One characteristics of injustice collectors are they are envious of others. They are consumed by jealousy mixed with resentment. Injustice collectors have been in the news recently. They are often seen in mass killers, school shooters, and terrorists (eg. Dallas, UCSB, Munich, Columbine, Sandy Hook, Virginia Tech, Orlando, 9/11). I have seen female killers who would meet the definition of injustice collector; Jodi Arias, Betty Broderick, Lori Drew, Gertrude Baniszewski, Yoselyn Otrega, and Christy Sheats.

Another characteristic of injustice collectors are they complain non-stop. I do not recall reading that Burke was a constant complainer.

Murderous Envy
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/keeping-kids-safe/200905/murderous-envy
Ohhhhh this is extremely interesting!!!! Thank you!:what:

I thought I'd share this with everyone:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_talk/n...-s-jim-clemente-hints-at-murderer-s-identity/

Jim Clemente talks about how there were practice ransom notes as if whoever wrote it was worried about their penmanship.

Remember BR's first reaction to the ransom note on Dr Phil where he said something about his mother always getting on his case about penmanship.

There is also the theory that PR may have written the note, and she too could have practiced before the final draft. I think this can swing either way in the RDI theories.

Jim Clemente says that the team has reached a "one comprehensive theory" about who did it. Since Kolar is on the team, I am very interested in seeing what he says (I am ordering his book).
I cannot WAIT for this to start! I wonder how quickly they will be slapped with lawsuits to shut them up afterwards? Or maybe.... the family has finally ran out of cash to sue people and the truth is finally coming out. Hence, the Ramsey's DP episodes to do their side before the truth gets out.
I'm also ordering the book too! Probably all of them in fact... :findinglink: I want to learn as much as I can. There's so MUCH to this case is one of the reasons I think people are so curious. Are there any other cases with so much evidence yet no perps to be named? There is no perfect murder imho so maybe it's finally going to be solved.
Also I want to add, if there can be no charges brought against JR and BR at this point, and they are in fact guilty of part or all of the crime, maybe the ONLY way for poor JBR to find justice is in the court of the public eye. Considering their reputation has always been so dang important above even finding her killer, maybe that in itself could be a severe punishment in their eyes.
MOO

As a child I had been shocked by an electric fence which was put up to keep horses corralled and while it was very unpleasant it did not leave any marks on me. I would imagine this is the same kind of fence use to keep deer out of an area so they don't eat your flowers and garden.
Same for me. I have been shocked on several occasions by electric fence and it did scare the crap out of me and hurt like the dickens, it left no marks.

That really does not make sense to me. If you believe PR wrote the note, and i think it is obvious she did, she had to sit at the table for some time. How could JR be running around trying to stage something else while Tennessee PR Williams is writing her novel? Clearly the note was meant to deceive JR and convince him to not call the police and to go directly to the bank in the morning. That also explains 118k because PR knew they had that much. If she asked for a million, or something more realistic for a kidnapper 10 million maybe, JR would have to raise if over the phone first. PR in her medicated stupor "rationalized" get JR to go to the bank, and then she can drag the staged body up to her car undetected. Well JR did not act like she thought. Even when she worked so hard writing in all those movie cliche's like talking to a dog, growing a brain, or the other silly thing...JR acted like a father. He ran through the house and demanded she call 911. Then PR started her academy award performance...but JR took a look at her note...and realized....PR you wrote this nonsense..."what happened?" Did she confess? blame BR? remind JR of his own malfeasance? beg JR to go along for the sake of what is left of their family? for her? IDK...but JR decided to go along. I think he knew JBR was downstairs before the police got there, because PR told him. I don't think he was prepared for how PR staged it. BUt IMHO, I believe PR meant us to find JBR on a roadside somewhere in a remote road. If JR was in on this, she would have been. If both were involved, no need to hide the removal of the body from the other. It would have been done..then the police would be called. I also think a man such as JR would never have allowed the note to be so long and quite frankly so obviously faked. It took a woman who only thought she knew how bad people act, and a handful of pills, and maybe a shot or too to get that stupid letter. Just MHO. I cannot get past that note.
:silly::silly::silly::silly: Best quote of the day! I can't stop laughing! (Although this is a serious topic, sometimes laughter is the only thing that soothes the soul. )
Edit to add: BBM. From now on I will picture PR this way! lol

I find it also interesting that the pad and pen were placed back where they were kept and the ransom note was left on the back stairs. I don't think a kidnapper would care and (if they had to write a note inside the house) would have left the pad intact with the message. I'm wondering if JR did not know.

Thanks for the reminder about the upcoming shows. :)

I dont know if this has been answered... im slowly getting thru this thread... but do we know where BR works, what kind of job he holds?

I think in the Dr. Phil interviews he said he was a computer engineer who works from home. He said he has a girlfriend. I believe he graduated from Northwestern.

Exactly. You have 2 distraught adults who clearly were locked in a power struggle (in life, not just this night). Each had their own tendencies, and it is evident in the contradictory, unusual, and downright bizarre aspects of the cover-up. The nonsense makes complete sense when looked through that lens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rosegold45