KS KS - Megan Foglesong, 22, Alden, 25 Nov 2015

How sad, she's been gone far too long..

Yes she has and I didn't realize we had 2 threads going for her, I knew her name sounded familiar, I apologize for the double posts of her fb, etc.

Eta: Thank you to our wonderful Mods for merging the threads!

I had searched her name and for some reason it didn't pull the first one up. I started the duplicate one, sorry! Thanks Mods

Nothing in the local news about this case at all since they announced foul play was suspected. Even on the bring Megan home facebook page there is no chatter about any leads

That's because there is nothing to report on her fb page. Sorry but I'm her step mom who raised her half her life so I'm very frustrated. We know things, it's just finding her and proof. I don't post anything that could mess up the investigation.

So sorry for the hell you are living through! I wish the media was giving this more attention and would put the heat on the public to come forward with some info

That's because there is nothing to report on her fb page. Sorry but I'm her step mom who raised her half her life so I'm very frustrated. We know things, it's just finding her and proof. I don't post anything that could mess up the investigation.

Sending your family continued prayers and support sunrise75.

No need to apologize!

:grouphug:

#FindMegan

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. Wish they would too. We had to go to newspapers there to get something printed. Tv didn't want any part of it until the sheriff press release.

Here is what I know so far. Megan called me Nov 25th. She'd gotten a new phone and number. She stated she was with friends. She'd left the boyfriend cuz she was frightened she said. That weekend sometime she'd left that friends house. They are also who she was in liquor store with. Around Thanksgiving, not Christmas. Nov 30th she'd stated to a girl she was back in Alden with him. No signs of her since. She has no car or job. Yes it took awhile to report. As I'm in a different state and we all know we don't know where our grown kids are every day. I tried to locate her myself. Then I tried welfare checks with the police. Neither of those got me anywhere. Then it took some time to get the missing person report filed, as I was told "she's an adult and can be missing if she wants." Finally got the report done. Now it's believed foul play involved but no proof of anything so they are working on it. I know the guilty parties are not gonna fess up so I'm lost as to what to do next.

Hi, Sunrise. I'm so sorry your family is going through this. There are resources for families of the missing here on Websleuths. Let me see if I can pull it up to link on my tablet.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Since this case is getting interest lately, I thought I'd get the thread title corrected. Megan disappeared from Alden, KS, not Aldean, KS.

Ok, I just tried posting a link and it didn't work, will try again. Anyone heard any new news on Megan?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back