Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused by the grandmothers statements
She said she cared for tiahleigh up until 2 years ago, yet former fosters say otherwise
She said T could go to her mum, but mum was still going through court to get her back, reports of T running away to see her mum
It just doesn't make sense

Media said that granny had her before the previous foster family. She was with previous fosters for almost 3 years. Something happened there. I doubt it was matter of them not wanting her judging how much that family loved Tia and supports Cindi. According to the fb post this is when granny offered to take her again but was deemed and suitable to and sent evil ones. The reports of running away to see her mum are not from previous foster parents.

Something isn't right here.

I'm also scratching my head as to why this darling girl was sent to home with so many adult males???? The only possible reason I can think of was that there is a cultural connection? Was RT part Maori? I know here in NSW, FACS place children in culturally appropriate homes as a priority....maybe the Thorburns with a blue card and lack of criminal history at that time were deemed most suitable from that perspective (which is still effed in my opinion as common sense about safety should trump the cultural card).
I also refuse to entertain the comments/suggestions in the media about a schoolgirl crush etc... because it is TOTALLY irrelevant. A 12 year old has absolutely nothing to answer for in that regard - she was a child, a vulnerable child.

Media said that granny had her before the previous foster family. She was with previous fosters for almost 3 years. Something happened there. I doubt it was matter of them not wanting her judging how much that family loved Tia and supports Cindi. According to the fb post this is when granny offered to take her again but was deemed and suitable to and sent evil ones. The reports of running away to see her mum are not from previous foster parents.

Something isn't right here.

I can't work out how to link, so I took a screenshot but can't work out how to add a pic, but the courier mail interview with the grandmother said she had tiahleigh until she was 10, which is clearly not the case according to the former fosters

http://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/crime/toxic-relationship-between-murdered-tiahleigh-palmer-and-brother-revealed/news-story/d6275a57ca4d7149cdb3fdd566375147?utm_content=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=EditorialSF&utm_source=News.com.au&utm_medium=Facebook
Hoping this works

Just saw they're going to dig up the yard. I immediately thought "House of Horrors". I truly hope they aren't looking for bodies! Probably just looking for the uniform etc, but geez why would they bury it on their own property??

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e/news-story/90c7e72fcb7c28bf3200ec7c76cda940

POLICE will today begin digging up the yard of Tiahleigh Palmer’s accused killer in an “intensive forensic search”....

Police remain tight-lipped about exactly what they are looking for but it is believed to include Tia’s missing school uniform and backpack.

Is something else buried with shared DNA? Ricks or Trents and Tiahleighs? :( Her corpse was interfered with. To what extent?

Just a sidenote; Sexual attraction to an adolescent girl 11-13 is hebophilia, not pedophilia. Pedophilia refers to the sexual attraction to prepubescent children. Just to get technical :)

I'm also scratching my head as to why this darling girl was sent to home with so many adult males???? The only possible reason I can think of was that there is a cultural connection? Was RT part Maori? I know here in NSW, FACS place children in culturally appropriate homes as a priority....maybe the Thorburns with a blue card and lack of criminal history at that time were deemed most suitable from that perspective (which is still effed in my opinion as common sense about safety should trump the cultural card).
I also refuse to entertain the comments/suggestions in the media about a schoolgirl crush etc... because it is TOTALLY irrelevant. A 12 year old has absolutely nothing to answer for in that regard - she was a child, a vulnerable child.

Is that under the kinship scheme? I questioned this link, too. Rick was described as part of Tiahleighs whanau family.

Is anyone else getting Top Of The Lake chills? About a vulnerable 12 year old. Pregnant. Fiction. But ouch....the similarities hurt. http://www.sundance.tv/series/top-of-the-lake/about

I can't work out how to link, so I took a screenshot but can't work out how to add a pic, but the courier mail interview with the grandmother said she had tiahleigh until she was 10, which is clearly not the case according to the former fosters

http://www.news.com.au/national/que...SF&utm_source=News.com.au&utm_medium=Facebook
Hoping this works

I don't know if the old articles are still there to find the exact times. I think you guys will be dealing with the same problems like the WT case and things will dissappear. I think it was just over 2 and a half years they had her. Grannys probably rounding up too.

I don't think her brother was ever placed with her. That would have come out surely. So where was he and don't they try to keep siblings together as well.

It's all so confusing

Hi I think I can answer your question. When a child is in care of the minister the minister is the "parent". When a child dies they instantly legally go back to the parents.

The difference is a body and the fact that Cindi didnt seem to care about any warnings from Police and dept.

Different states as well. NSW FACS seems to be much more controlling. If this had happened in NSW we would know nothing.

r403_265_5034_3191_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Nothing Healthy Here

Reading about this despicable family leaves me feeling sick and sad.
So tragic that innocent children had to suffer their horrendous actions.

The article this photo was from also mentions that the family included "several foster children".
http://www.jimboombatimes.com.au/story/3333194/spring-mountain-to-host-food-feast-on-saturday/

That's the link I mentioned pages back. More than 1 foster child.

We are only looking at a 12 month period these cretins were around Tia. Its frightening to think how many victims they have had. People just dont decide to be deviants overnight.

So where were they before Logan. Small business people in advertorials like that will always claim long term local status if they have it.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...e/news-story/e7ed1eb28b889a615c5e11cdaebb5c31

POLICE will today begin digging up the yard of Tiahleigh Palmer’s accused killer in an “intensive forensic search”.

Earth-moving machinery is being brought in to excavate the Chambers Flat property belonging to the 12-year-old Logan schoolgirl’s alleged murderer and foster father Rick Thorburn and his family, The Courier-Mail can reveal.

aca35581f02caca2f8ca1792b98cef0e.jpg

2232b4c5dadd09f6d703c459a5ed9695.jpg

Hmmmmmmmm

Go look on that crime watch site and there is a 7 news post about Tia seeking refuge from a stranger the week before. Look in the comments, someone asks about grannys stories and the admin says its lies and she shouldn'tbe talking to the media.

WTF is going on?

Yes, there was reference to him migrating to QLD in '81 from NZ. Stuff.co.nz ran a few stories which have since beed edited. Rick was a truckie though - he would of (most likely) travelled up and down east coast of Australia, often long haul truckies stay over at various locations. This is me speculating - he could of been local truckie for all I know.

From Daily Mail, UK news source: The former long-haul truck driver turned food truck owner was charged with murder and interfering with a corpse at Beenleigh Watch House on Tuesday following a highly publicised 11-month-long investigation into the schoolgirl's death.

Yes, long haul. A lot of great honest truckies out there.....and a lot drugs up and doing meth runs between states, too. Hmmm....

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ster-father-charged-murder.html#ixzz4KzmENBjn
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members