Burke Ramsey, has no interest in once again answering questions

I'm betting John, Burke and Wood are NOT looking forward to them.

I knew Wood was a slimebag. I didn't think he was stupid.

He is not stupid. His ego and arrogance lead him right into the trap. He was angry and has a big mouth and of course his first reaction was we are suing. I BET he regrets it cause he can't take it back now. Good

He is not stupid. His ego and arrogance lead him right into the trap. He was angry and has a big mouth and of course his first reaction was we are suing. I BET he regrets it cause he can't take it back now. Good

Yup. Arrogance is just like alcohol: it makes you do stupid things.

I learned from the recent CBS investigation that BR had shown previous aggression towards JBR. First, he had purposely hit her with a golf club on her face. I believe it was said it left a small scar. Secondly, he had smeared feces on a wall, left a "ball" shaped piece of feces in JBR's bed, and had put some feces on some of her Christmas candy. I find that very disturbing behavior from a brother towards his sister. It could show anger, jealousy, revenge perhaps. It sounds very passive-aggressive to me. He does it in secret and let's her or Mom find it

Can you please link this statement?

You could name a LOT of names, Frigga.

This one blew up in the Ramsey's faces like the Hindenburg. And CBS is ready to defend.

Burke being deposed doesn't mean anything. He's said the same thing over and over. If Burke was my kid or client, I would sue CBS. The CBS special was like a low rent Jerry Springer episode. Just plain pathetic

Burke being deposed doesn't mean anything. He's said the same thing over and over. If Burke was my kid or client, I would sue CBS. The CBS special was like a low rent Jerry Springer episode. Just plain pathetic

You go on telling yourself that, dear. I look forward to a lawsuit. Lin Wood won't be dealing with Boulder and Denver lawyers any more. He's not prepared for what will happen. Let's raise a glass to him!

:toastred:

You go on telling yourself that, dear. I look forward to a lawsuit. Lin Wood won't be dealing with Boulder and Denver lawyers any more. He's not prepared for what will happen. Let's raise a glass to him!

:toastred:

Okay. But calling me "dear" is derogatory. I have no idea why you feel the need to do that but it's fine. I'm not in any camp and I appreciate everyone that contributes to this case. If Burke is deposed, then so be it. I don't see a problem?

Does anyone know if they can now unseal Burke's medical recs from when he was a child? I believe they were sealed which puzzled me that they could even do this esp since it's a murder case, and he is an adult now. Can't they be subpoenaed? The poop all over the place is incredibly disturbing and there must be something in those records they don't want out there. Thanks in advance if anyone could provide some info!

Does anyone know if they can now unseal Burke's medical recs from when he was a child? I believe they were sealed which puzzled me that they could even do this esp since it's a murder case, and he is an adult now. Can't they be subpoenaed? The poop all over the place is incredibly disturbing and there must be something in those records they don't want out there. Thanks in advance if anyone could provide some info!

As I recall, (someone here who knows better, correct me if I'm not remembering this correctly) the sealing of the medical records was a deal negotiated with the Ramseys lawyer and the DA. They wanted an "island of privacy", and the family medical records is the island they wanted. What an odd thing for an innocent family to care about. Oh my.

Thanks for your response, such a shame about the conduct of that DA. Since its 20 years later I hope they can undo some of that damage. Yes a very strange thing for an "innocent" family to do, and apparently these 2 remaining members have given up looking for the "killer" smh

I'm betting John, Burke and Wood are NOT looking forward to them.

I knew Wood was a slimebag. I didn't think he was stupid.
While I'm not a member of his fan club either, I don't consider this move stupid. CBS accused Burke of murder with basically no evidence backing it up. Only reason KOlar got a free pass previously is his book was low key and wasn't pushed in the mainstream. They may go after him as well now.

Now thanks to CBS, we've got a BDI theory that proves nothing on front street and I am not the least bit surprised they are now dealing with a lawsuit.

They're not going to fear a deposition. Ramseys have held up just fine in the past and they'll do so again. John isn't going to slip up and as odd as Burke is, all he has to do is stick to the basics and their cash registers will be going cha ching in the near future.

CBS should have known this was coming and either made a near slam dunk case for it on the series or at least not presented it as some grand reveal to spark controversy and attention.

CBS will just settle anyways. Its a losing battle.

Okay. But calling me "dear" is derogatory. I have no idea why you feel the need to do that but it's fine. I'm not in any camp and I appreciate everyone that contributes to this case. If Burke is deposed, then so be it. I don't see a problem?

Not in any camp?

:laughing:

OK.

While I'm not a member of his fan club either, I don't consider this move stupid. CBS accused Burke of murder with basically no evidence backing it up. Only reason KOlar got a free pass previously is his book was low key and wasn't pushed in the mainstream. They may go after him as well now.

Now thanks to CBS, we've got a BDI theory that proves nothing on front street and I am not the least bit surprised they are now dealing with a lawsuit.

They're not going to fear a deposition. Ramseys have held up just fine in the past and they'll do so again. John isn't going to slip up and as odd as Burke is, all he has to do is stick to the basics and their cash registers will be going cha ching in the near future.

CBS should have known this was coming and either made a near slam dunk case for it on the series or at least not presented it as some grand reveal to spark controversy and attention.

I see it as maybe not a whole lot of DIRECT EVIDENCE ....but a whole lot of CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE ...

No they won't. There's no malice, as has been repeated here over-and-over-and-over. And, no evidence. Oy vey. Just baffling the assertions being made.

But, either way, Mr. Wood would need to prove the speculation was FALSE, in addition to the malice. That would be an exercise in utility.

I don't think Wood has a legal leg to stand on.

I don't think Wood has a legal leg to stand on.
Dave I'm not sure how much of a leg they have to stand on. I know we've got some people here who know the ins and outs of the legal system so hopefully they chime in soon. I'm just not surprised its going in this direction.

Didn't Wood threaten this like two weeks before the series even aired? I remember when the news came out they were editing two hours of the show I figured they did it because of the threat even though they gave a different reason for doing so. I'd like to know what's in that two hours we didn't get to see.

No matter how it plays out, hopefully its resolved soon. No matter which 'side' anyone is on, I think we all can agree that LW doesn't deserve any more money and attention than what he's already got in this case. It would be much better if the public can hear about JOnbenet and this case instead of a series of headlines revolving around LW.

Would the disclaimer on the show help give CBS an 'out' in this case?

Maybe the canny folks at CBS will suggest a donation to ovarian cancer research in settlement. How would R&W look arguing with that???

CBS did not accuse Burke Ramsey of Murder. The conclusion was there was an accident, he struck her with no intent to kill. She was merely brain dead. It ends up she died from the garrote applied later. John Ramsey is the killer, but he never ever wants to discuss the case again and we can see why.

Neither John or Burke were deposed in the frivolous lawsuits they brought against the tabloids. The settlements were 'secret' which likely means they were for the proverbial peppercorn. There's no indication Burke has any substantial wealth with fast cars, boats, women or planes. Any CBS suit would be a horse of a different color. Can you imagine Burke in court grinning with an occasional smirk and giggle about the murder of his sister? And don't forget CBS has an additional 2 hours they were going to present, likely plenty of info there connecting the Ramseys to the staging including the duct tape and the cord around her neck.

Dave I'm not sure how much of a leg they have to stand on. I know we've got some people here who know the ins and outs of the legal system so hopefully they chime in soon. I'm just not surprised its going in this direction.

Didn't Wood threaten this like two weeks before the series even aired? I remember when the news came out they were editing two hours of the show I figured they did it because of the threat even though they gave a different reason for doing so. I'd like to know what's in that two hours we didn't get to see.

No matter how it plays out, hopefully its resolved soon. No matter which 'side' anyone is on, I think we all can agree that LW doesn't deserve any more money and attention than what he's already got in this case. It would be much better if the public can hear about JOnbenet and this case instead of a series of headlines revolving around LW.

That last part is something we all should agree on!

Would the disclaimer on the show help give CBS an 'out' in this case?

It might. I don't think that really matters to Wood, though. He's out for money, pure and simple.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back