Questions you'd like answers to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
JR, if you or your family reads this thread - tell me something.

PR is dead. And if one believes in the afterlife, she so already knows about your affairs. Do you honestly think your family doesn't now, or will not in the future, know what is in the transcripts about your two affairs?

Answer this:
1. Who it was that you knew intimately, was most likely the person to have had your daughter murdered, with the intent to frame you and/or PR for it?
It almost worked, until you came up with the brilliant idea to "re-stage" the murder, to look like some perv sex crime.

2. You ignored "her" demands. Yes? You didn't believe she was cable of such violent retaliation. "I will not be ignored!" Remember that line in the movie, pal? And you probably thought, "Rabbit in the stew pot...big deal".
You pissed her off big time, didn't you. You knew she was not a particularly stable person. This is a fairly accurate statement, isn't it JR?

3. You saw or heard from this woman sometime before Christmas, didn't you? Cut the b.s. and don't parse the statement. And yea, "indirectly" counts too.

4. Are you rather confident that your secret is safe, because this woman with whom you had an affair, is certainly not going to confess to killing JBR herself, or having JBR killed?

That's it for now, JR. We'll talk again soon.

If you want a background check on me go to www.drlillianglass.com The Globe paid me nothing. They were just one of the many media venues who interviewed me 20 years ago about the case based on my expertise as a communication and body language expert and analyzing Burke Ramsey's drawings.

JR, if you or your family reads this thread - tell me something.

PR is dead. And if one believes in the afterlife, she so already knows about your affairs. Do you honestly think your family doesn't now, or will not in the future, know what is in the transcripts about your two affairs?

Answer this:
1. Who it was that you knew intimately, was most likely the person to have had your daughter murdered, with the intent to frame you and/or PR for it?
It almost worked, until you came up with the brilliant idea to "re-stage" the murder, to look like some perv sex crime.

2. You ignored "her" demands. Yes? You didn't believe she was cable of such violent retaliation. "I will not be ignored!" Remember that line in the movie, pal? And you probably thought, "Rabbit in the stew pot...big deal".
You pissed her off big time, didn't you. You knew she was not a particularly stable person. This is a fairly accurate statement, isn't it JR?

3. You saw or heard from this woman sometime before Christmas, didn't you? Cut the b.s. and don't parse the statement. And yea, "indirectly" counts too.

4. Are you rather confident that your secret is safe, because this woman with whom you had an affair, is certainly not going to confess to killing JBR herself, or having JBR killed?

That's it for now, JR. We'll talk again soon.

Okay I admit this is a very very interesting post.

Do we know, if JBR had life insurance?

Thanks, Nin
Why would anyone take out life insurance on a 6 year old child? I am sure that LE would have checked for motives like this early on in their investigation. It is of course, a huge red flag if the parents stand to profit from a child's death. *That* would have gotten publicity, regardless of Lin Wood.

Okay I admit this is a very very interesting post.

Again, I am sure that LE did go talk to his paramour(s) and found nothing suspicious about them. Believe me, if the R's had been able to case suspicion in that direction, they would have! They threw their closest friends under the bus without hesitation, John would have done the same without conscience if he thought it would have gotten them out of the limelight.

If JBR received a blow to the head with such force it cracked her skull, why didn't the blow break her scalp and cause bleeding or an open wound? I don't understand this at all.

If JBR received a blow to the head with such force it cracked her skull, why didn't the blow break her scalp and cause bleeding or an open wound? I don't understand this at all.

If she's already deceased & her heart no longer beats, there's no bleeding. No blood flow, no swelling either.

IMO, the shape of the weapon caused the force to transfer through the scalp to the skull without cutting or abrading the skin. The links to some Youtube videos got broken when WS was "renovated," so you'll have to c&p the links, but the following post shows what I think happened:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ll-Fractures-The-Weapon&p=8916670#post8916670

This has puzzled me too, but blows to the head don't always lacerate the scalp. Somehow, JonBenet's hair and scalp were elastic enough to give way when she was hit, and there was no laceration. If there had been, and her scalp would have bled, chances are good that Burke would have been frightened and she would have gotten medical care, and things wouldn't have turned out the way they did.

If she's already deceased & her heart no longer beats, there's no bleeding. No blood flow, no swelling either.

No, the head strike came first, the strangulation came after that. Her brain did bleed inside her skull for something like an hour before she passed. Her brain was also swollen inside her skull.

No, the head strike came first, the strangulation came after that. Her brain did bleed inside her skull for something like an hour before she passed. Her brain was also swollen inside her skull.

The CBS show added confusion surrounding this for me. They seemed to say that the blow to the head caused death -although they were saying she was braid dead. I'm not a doctor but I don't think they can be sure about that without some testing - perhaps they meant likely brain dead - they were sloppy about all this. But they did say that doesn't mean the heart stopped beating. Sadly, I know for a fact that this can be true. And then they seemed to pin the rest of the events, that is, the garrote, on the parents. This is where I think they made a big mistake and Lin Wood may very well get them for it. They provided no evidence for this, it was just pure speculation on their part. And I suspect a jury might have a hard time believing that John or Patsy strangled their daughter with a garrote. Burke may get very rich from this.

4. Patsy Ramsey was so insistent on the ransom note being on the spiral staircase, saying, "and that's how I come down every morning." How would an intruder know that? Why not leave it in her bed, or on the kitchen counter or the windshield of the car, or the steps leading down from their bedroom, where the parents would be sure of seeing it.

If the note were left by an intruder, I don't think it would have mattered where they left it as long as it was in plain view. If Patsy hadn't gone down that particular staircase first, she would have searched the whole house anyway as soon as she went to get JB up and realized she was not in bed. She and John would have certainly gone down or up that staircase at some point as they searched the house. Probably within minutes of starting their search. From an intruder standpoint, they could have just taken a guess as to where the best place to leave the note would be, but they would have been reasonably certain the note would be found within a short period of time.

The CBS show added confusion surrounding this for me. They seemed to say that the blow to the head caused death -although they were saying she was braid dead. I'm not a doctor but I don't think they can be sure about that without some testing - perhaps they meant likely brain dead - they were sloppy about all this. But they did say that doesn't mean the heart stopped beating. Sadly, I know for a fact that this can be true. And then they seemed to pin the rest of the events, that is, the garrote, on the parents. This is where I think they made a big mistake and Lin Wood may very well get them for it. They provided no evidence for this, it was just pure speculation on their part. And I suspect a jury might have a hard time believing that John or Patsy strangled their daughter with a garrote. Burke may get very rich from this.

My biggest problem with RDI has always been this. I can believe one of them may have struck JB in a flash of anger, but I just can't imagine them strangling her to death after that, and I also cannot believe that they would have thought she was dead when anyone who wasn't mentally challenged would know to check for her pulse and whether she was breathing?

My biggest problem with RDI has always been this. I can believe one of them may have struck JB in a flash of anger, but I just can't imagine them strangling her to death after that, and I also cannot believe that they would have thought she was dead when anyone who wasn't mentally challenged would know to check for her pulse and whether she was breathing?

I think the Ramsey parents found her with the garrotte already around her neck. Even if your covering for your other child I can't see a parent doing that.
I'm sure I read somewhere on these threads that the housekeeper saw that piece of string wrapped around the paintbrush in the basement wrapped around something, presents maybe??? I cannot find where I read it so sorry if I misunderstood that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lin Wood doesn't bring things to juries for the Ramseys. He tries to force settlements and has been successful for them here in the past.

The burden of proof that what CBS presented was false and done with intentional malice is squarely on Burke if he sues. This is not going to be an easy thing to do and it will require discovery about the crime. And Burke and his father will be grilled by top-notch attorneys, not just representing CBS, but also separate attorneys representing all of the other experts who appeared on the show that Wood says he'll sue as well. Questioning will go on for days and will be very thorough.

I don't know about anyone else but I can't see Burke handling this any better than he handled the pineapple questions as a child.

Lin Wood is posturing right now. He may sue. But he's not stupid and he has to know the dangers here for Burke if he can't shake down CBS pre-litigation.

Lin Wood doesn't bring things to juries for the Ramseys. He tries to force settlements and has been successful for them here in the past.

The burden of proof that what CBS presented was false and done with intentional malice is squarely on Burke if he sues. This is not going to be an easy thing to do and it will require discovery about the crime. And Burke and his father will be grilled by top-notch attorneys, not just representing CBS, but also separate attorneys representing all of the other experts who appeared on the show that Wood says he'll sue as well. Questioning will go on for days and will be very thorough.

I don't know about anyone else but I can't see Burke handling this any better than he handled the pineapple questions as a child.

Lin Wood is posturing right now. He may sue. But he's not stupid and he has to know the dangers here for Burke if he can't shake down CBS pre-litigation.

Lin Wood is not posturing. No reason for him to do so. He should take serious action against CBS. And all of us, every single one of us, would be appalled at our child or family member being accused on such shoddy "evidence".

Why would anyone take out life insurance on a 6 year old child? I am sure that LE would have checked for motives like this early on in their investigation. It is of course, a huge red flag if the parents stand to profit from a child's death. *That* would have gotten publicity, regardless of Lin Wood.

I used to babysit a lot in high school and college and knew a couple family's who told me they had them. I can't remember the reasoning. But, I agree that would have come out by now if they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23