Questions you'd like answers to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sure can. People have lived for hours with catastrophic head injuries.

I would say two things, johnjay:

1) Just because they didn't go into it on the show doesn't mean they haven't go evidence to that effect;

2) The parents have an even weaker leg to stand on. Patsy's dead, which makes her an historical figure. And John's run for political office, which makes him a political figure.

That's the main problem with this case, as far as I'm concerned.

On the other hand, I have no trouble imagining a troubled 10 year old using a garrote on his sister - with or without realizing the full extent of what he was doing.

The question I'd like answered: DNA testing of the garrote, inclusive of cutting it and testing inside the knot.

This could be the case. Or Burke could have done everything from the head strike to the strangulation to the train track prodding, leaving only the loose bindings, duct tape and "tucking in" to the person or persons who did the staging. I remain on the fence, but have always had trouble with the idea of otherwise doting parents creating that terrible paint brush thing to strangle their little girl, whether they thought she was dead or not. Seeing Burke's interviews as a child and on Dr. Phil, I'm leaning towards Patsy coming down from her packing in the middle of the night to find her daughter dead. I think Burke was capable of the entire murder and a desperate Patsy took over to create the intruder illusion. But I'm still open to the notion that one or both of the parents did the strangling.

I'm less and less open to that idea, myself. I think the need to stage came from discovering JonBenet's obviously dead body and knowing that Burke had done it. Cannot imagine any parent finding a still-living child and not calling an ambulance, regardless of whatever consequences came afterward. It's just inconceivable to me to put JR and PR into some kind of monster category who could choke the last breaths out of their beloved daughter. That part of the scenario has never been believable to me.

When Kolar's book came out, and then we got the GJ indictments, all the pennies dropped. That Burke had done this unspeakable act and that his parents had tried to cover it up for him. And that no one would ever be prosecuted. Shame on all involved.

I'm less and less open to that idea, myself. I think the need to stage came from discovering JonBenet's obviously dead body and knowing that Burke had done it. Cannot imagine any parent finding a still-living child and not calling an ambulance, regardless of whatever consequences came afterward. It's just inconceivable to me to put JR and PR into some kind of monster category who could choke the last breaths out of their beloved daughter. That part of the scenario has never been believable to me.

When Kolar's book came out, and then we got the GJ indictments, all the pennies dropped. That Burke had done this unspeakable act and that his parents had tried to cover it up for him. And that no one would ever be prosecuted. Shame on all involved.

But without the garrote, JonBenet's death could surely look accidental. And the parents would have no idea of how bad the skull injury was. There was no blood and even the doctors where shocked at what they found as they did the autopsy.

But without the garrote, JonBenet's death could surely look accidental. And the parents would have no idea of how bad the skull injury was. There was no blood and even the doctors where shocked at what they found as they did the autopsy.

Yes, and that's why I think Patsy found JBR with the cord around her neck, and possibly the paintbrush still inserted in her vagina. It was obvious from the scene that it had not been accidental.

For Burke the outcome was the same basically. Tons of therapy but without the baggage of an official label.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes, and that's why I think Patsy found JBR with the cord around her neck, and possibly the paintbrush still inserted in her vagina. It was obvious from the scene that it had not been accidental.

That's the only way it all makes sense to me.

For Burke the outcome was the same basically. Tons of therapy but without the baggage of an official label.

Well if the parents took a different approach we might have seen a different Burke on Dr. Phil's show.

I think they DID check, invaderzim. But her breathing and pulse would have been so shallow at that point, a highly agitated person might well have missed it. Which leads to the second point: they didn't know they were strangling her to death. They thought she was dead.
I have always thought, regardless of which RDI, that they thought she was dead and it can be very difficult to tell. I don't see either parent doing the staging if they knew she was alive. Only after Kolar's book did I even consider that what came after the head blow was NOT staging. Honestly I rejected it. I pretty much still do, but after watching the Dr. Phil interview, it seems more plausible.

Have to admit, it makes the most sense. And it is horrifying. It is bad enough that parents kill children, that a child could strike out in anger at a sibling and sexual curiosity between siblings. But that he deliberately used the cord, the paintbrush? Horrifying.

Well if the parents took a different approach we might have seen a different Burke on Dr. Phil's show.

I think had the Ramsey's played it straight from jump, it wouldn't even have made the national news.

I think had the Ramsey's played it straight from jump, it wouldn't even have made the national news.

Oh it would have, since it was the Christmas holidays and a slow news cycle, and the details would have been salacious, but it would have faded after a week or so.

I would like to know input from people that knew Burke before the tragedy. Has anyone indicated he had issues outside the golf club incident?

I don't know how to set up a poll, but I have a question I would like an answer to. If God granted you an answer and explanation, which would you choose? Who killed JFK or who killed JBR. Just curious. I'd pick JBR.

I don't know how to set up a poll, but I have a question I would like an answer to. If God granted you an answer and explanation, which would you choose? Who killed JFK or who killed JBR. Just curious. I'd pick JBR.

jfk...( history buff).

I know the answer to both questions.

What I really want to know is how Lizzie Borden pulled it off....

I have a lot of questions that could definitely be answered. Like, the blanket. What fibers or anything else was on it. Do they think it came out of the dryer or off the bed? Was there any of the cellar mold on JonBenet's feet? Why was there only one footprint if she were carried in. Was Burke wearing a similar fleece jacket to Patsy's that night? What blood spot could have been transferred to the panties and did it seem like old blood? Did they test those panties that the Ramsey's eventually sent in, just in case? Could JonBenet have been wiped down before she was ever hit in the head? Were there any fibers at all found on the flashlight? And why did JonBenet not get knocked over and bruise some part of her body when she was in head? Could she have been hit while asleep in bed? And could Burke have helped Patsy stage some things and John didn't catch on til later.

As far as I know, txsvicki, there was no mold on JonBenet's soles. I hope that helps, because that's all I can give.

After following the JFK assassination and reading books espousing probably 100 different conspiracy theories, am 100% confident who killed JFK. So, for me, it would be JB.

I know the answer to both questions.

What I really want to know is how Lizzie Borden pulled it off....

What I want to know, over this case, which I have narrowed to only 2 possibilities, is who the Zodiac was.

Well, I do have an answer for that one. It was Emma Borden, not Lizzie. Read a book back in the Eighties that proved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn