ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I must be tired, but I have no clue what you are talking about. Maybe if you frame your comments within some sort of context it might make more sense. Or even better, provide the link to the video you are referring to. TIA
My apologies.
The audio recording "On or about January11th" is at the top of page http://www.facebook.com/KleinInvestigations/videos/1118410954908154/
The audio recording "January 12th" is at the top of page http://www.facebook.com/KleinInvestigations/videos/1114298041986112/
They are both audio only.

In a situation where a small child had probably wandered, and where there was lots of long grass and sagebrush around so he might not have been easy to spot, would driving at high speed while looking at a phone be a safe search method?

Camoflage jacket, blue trousers, brown boots.
If someone had suddenly spotted the child, in that July terrain of green and brown colours, what colour would they have seen first?
As intelligently pointed out, at 50s in this video "DeOrr Kunz family searches for missing son last time before winter", most probably Blue.

If someone had suddenly spotted the child, in that terrain of brown and green colours, what colour would they have seen first?
As intelligently pointed out in this video, most probably Blue.

What video? Is this a point stated for a specific reason?

According to the release by Klein on July 16th, the dog found no evidence at the "diaper tree." Shortly afterward, Trina brought up the idea about the diaper actually being her dad's Depends.

View attachment 102093

source: https://www.facebook.com/KleinInvestigations/photos/pcb.1052520754830508/1052520418163875/?type=3&theater

From what I've seen of "gramps" in the videos, he doesn't look like a man who wears Depends. He also doesn't look like a man, to me, that is terribly disabled. To me he looks like a grumpy old man who was always in "charge", has no patience, and doesn't sound all broke up about his great grandson's disappearance. But that is only my opinion. Some may take what has been implied at face value - I have no real idea of the truth, just a skeptical mind.

:cow:

If someone had suddenly spotted the child, in that July terrain of green and brown colours, what colour would they have seen first?
As intelligently pointed out, at 50s in this video "DeOrr Kunz family searches for missing son last time before winter", most probably Blue.

I always wondered why there was no mention of DeOrr's diaper/ underwear. (ex. white, size 4; or Elmo size 3 pull-up; or size 5 spiderman underwear.)

Certainly that is something that would aid searchers?

From what I've seen of "gramps" in the videos, he doesn't look like a man who wears Depends. He also doesn't look like a man, to me, that is terribly disabled. To me he looks like a grumpy old man who was always in "charge", has no patience, and doesn't sound all broke up about his great grandson's disappearance. But that is only my opinion. Some may take what has been implied at face value - I have no real idea of the truth, just a skeptical mind.

That's pretty much the impression I get also. He seems almost defiant. I have never understood how or why he has never talked publicly about DeOrr's last moments with him. Is it because it's all a farce and he'd just as soon minimize his role? He'll go along with the story but he's not going to broadcast it? Or, is he an accomplice? Why won't he tell the public his account of what happened? Why did he also call 911? The shroud of secrecy is disturbing to me. Clearly, he can communicate just fine. He's not too feeble to go camping and fishing and tow trailers. It's weird.

I can find no reference in the early searches to any alerts at the campground by Sheriff B/LE. The first reference to such was made by Klein afaik. The early hits pertained to the reservoir, which is also the place the search & rescue dogs twice tracked Deorr's scent to.
Are you able to supply the appropriate link, please?

Sheriff B's remark was that they observed some "interesting" activity by the dogs, and they ask themselves what it might mean. (Paraphrased). It's in Tricia's last radio interview with him .

I also find it interesting that he stated that IR has reason to be untruthful. That in one interview he would make sense, then in another interview he would make no sense.

Here's the link to the interview, there's no transcript that I could find.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2016/07/12/what-happened-to-deorr-kunz

Ya know what really bothers me about this case? It's the fact that NO ONE seems to be real sad little DeOrr is gone. Why, and what could that mean?

I saw this missing poster of Deorr in an Arkansas Walmart yesterday.

missing.png

What video? Is this a point stated for a specific reason?
My apologies Onebest for absentmindedly forgetting to include the video, it is "DeOrr Kunz family searches for missing son last time before winter." which may be found by searching youtube.

Ya know what really bothers me about this case? It's the fact that NO ONE seems to be real sad little DeOrr is gone. Why, and what could that mean?

Exactly why I could no longer believe the parents and why I can't understand anyone defending them. WHY AREN'T YOU SAD??? I think I would be locked in a psych ward of my child was missing. I would absolutely LOSE IT.

Sheriff B's remark was that they observed some "interesting" activity by the dogs, and they ask themselves what it might mean. (Paraphrased). It's in Tricia's last radio interview with him .

I also find it interesting that he stated that IR has reason to be untruthful. That in one interview he would make sense, then in another interview he would make no sense.

Thank you for that link. I re-listened to the interview & it is not as to which clear which discipline of dog Sheriff B is referring to regarding the "interesting activity". A cadaver dog handler knows when his dog has alerted by the passive freeze. I believe if there had been cadaver dog alerts to the campsite itself during the early searches (other than the one to the truck which proved inconclusive) then local LE would have placed the 4 adults under arrest almost immediately.
IMO IR has many reasons to be inconsistent & untruthful. I can only speculate what VDK & JA actually knew about him before they went on that trip with their son.

Thankyou neesaki.
Soon after 31:10s "We had some interesting moments with the animals (dogs), and we asked ourselves, what does this mean"

At 33:28, in response to a question about whether blood evidence was found on the truck
"there was some fluid found on the vehicle, and it was turned over to the FBI, to see if we could get DNA off the fluid, and they were unable to, so I really can't tell you what the fluid was. The dog alerted to it, and it appeared to be suspicious, but I don't know at this stage that we can tell you what fluid that was".

I've read some really moving, heartfelt things from at least one member of the extended family...the one that comes to mind is Deorr Sr.'s sister (baby's aunt). She seems to truly love her nephew and yearns to have him back. I can barely imagine how horrible it would be to be in her position.

I agree about the main players in this tragedy; even if they had a hand in it in any way, I would think they would still suffer noticably from the loss of a young child.

Thank you for that link. I re-listened to the interview & it is not as to which clear which discipline of dog Sheriff B is referring to regarding the "interesting activity". A cadaver dog handler knows when his dog has alerted by the passive freeze. I believe if there had been cadaver dog alerts to the campsite itself during the early searches (other than the one to the truck which proved inconclusive) then local LE would have placed the 4 adults under arrest almost immediately.
IMO IR has many reasons to be inconsistent & untruthful. I can only speculate what VDK & JA actually knew about him before they went on that trip with their son.

It's hard to believe they would have arrested them immediately. That alone isn't enough. They would be seeking out more evidence, it takes more than that alone for evidence of a conviction. Sheriff B. states he believes there's evidence of a possible homicide. He wouldn't state that for no reason. IMO

As far as IR, I have questions as well. I'm trying to think why IR would go along with something so sinister. Maybe they have something on him? Any other theories ? I think they would be good to discuss. JMO

I've read some really moving, heartfelt things from at least one member of the extended family...the one that comes to mind is Deorr Sr.'s sister (baby's aunt). She seems to truly love her nephew and yearns to have him back. I can barely imagine how horrible it would be to be in her position.

I agree about the main players in this tragedy; even if they had a hand in it in any way, I would think they would still suffer noticably from the loss of a young child.

You're right. Both Vernal's sister and Jessica's sister seem to care. And sometimes TBC. But other than that.... no one else are acting like a family with a missing 2 year old IMO.

Visions of Casey Anthony..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member