Questions you'd like answers to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know what this is about? I'm new here, so I'm sure you professional Websleuthers have already discussed it. From what I've heard on Facebook, it's a real headstone and not photoshopped.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/1414150185266997?view=permalink&id=1428113277204021

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Here's a photo and a different link. Someone said in another thread that the link wasn't working.
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSmpid=47088392&GRid=43791251
6eced20e15a804525ce78f3ec810ae15.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Posted on reddit, not sure if anyone else caught this but saw a comment on Youtube and felt it needed to be addressed as well. Regarding the 911 Patsy made, while listening to the call, notice at first when Patsy speaks to the operator she says "We need an.." and stops herself before she says ambulance and then turns her wording and says "police". Why would they initially need an ambulance if all she knows is its a kidnapping and no death at that point? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFMrNtTPaSY

Thoughts?

I'm not the best one to answer about the tombstone, but my first thought was, that its family humor/tribute to an avid follower of the case.

Posted on reddit, not sure if anyone else caught this but saw a comment on Youtube and felt it needed to be addressed as well. Regarding the 911 Patsy made, while listening to the call, notice at first when Patsy speaks to the operator she says "We need an.." and stops herself before she says ambulance and then turns her wording and says "police". Why would they initially need an ambulance if all she knows is its a kidnapping and no death at that point? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFMrNtTPaSY

Thoughts?

yes, we've been talking about that for a while now. And I agree.

JFK killer already buried in the dessert in Nevada...didn't you watch the movie " shooter ".

Can you imagine being on a Jury while Burke testifies after 20 years of seeing JBR's pictures gracing magazine stands as America's Little beauty queen and knowing the details of her death. OMG I hope he does more interviews.

What I would most like to know is: Who actually found the body, and when, and where, and under what circumstances. Where was JonBenet killed, and how did one of the parents happen to come across her dead body in the middle of the night when they should have been in their bed sleeping? Did somebody wake to hear Burke creeping back upstairs to bed, then get up and go past JonBenet's room and realize her bed was empty? And then start searching the house for her? If her body were in the winecellar, would they have gone there to look? Or would they have called 911 to report her missing at 2 am?

An awful thought occurred to me when considering these questions. What if John actually did all of it, but to protect himself he threw Burke under the bus when he woke Patsy to get her to participate in a coverup?. Maybe Burke was the real patsy, a strange and troubled kid who could be a reasonably likely suspect when an episode of sexual abuse goes horribly wrong. I have said that Patsy would not have covered for John, but she would have if she believed she was covering for Burke. Maybe Patsy went to her death never knowing for sure which one of them she covered for. Is there any evidence that clearly disproves this possibility?

I don't know how to set up a poll, but I have a question I would like an answer to. If God granted you an answer and explanation, which would you choose? Who killed JFK or who killed JBR. Just curious. I'd pick JBR.

Since we already know who killed JFK, I'd go with who killed JonBenet, may she rest in peace.

What I would most like to know is: Who actually found the body, and when, and where, and under what circumstances. Where was JonBenet killed, and how did one of the parents happen to come across her dead body in the middle of the night when they should have been in their bed sleeping? Did somebody wake to hear Burke creeping back upstairs to bed, then get up and go past JonBenet's room and realize her bed was empty? And then start searching the house for her? If her body were in the winecellar, would they have gone there to look? Or would they have called 911 to report her missing at 2 am?

An awful thought occurred to me when considering these questions. What if John actually did all of it, but to protect himself he threw Burke under the bus when he woke Patsy to get her to participate in a coverup?. Maybe Burke was the real patsy, a strange and troubled kid who could be a reasonably likely suspect when an episode of sexual abuse goes horribly wrong. I have said that Patsy would not have covered for John, but she would have if she believed she was covering for Burke. Maybe Patsy went to her death never knowing for sure which one of them she covered for. Is there any evidence that clearly disproves this possibility?

I am pretty sure the Grand Jury would have figured that out, based on evidence. There must be a lot of stuff we don't have access to, that points straight to Burke, else why would Chief Kolar risk his retirement funds to self-publish his book...and why would CBS allow that show to air, pointing straight to Burke? It just doesn't make sense.

I would like to know of the name of the person who will have the courage to finally stand up and tell the police a key piece
of evidence that will solve this case.

I want to be able to congratulate that person for doing the right thing - for speaking up
for a little six-year old child who no longer can.

I have a weird question. I have watched quite a few autopsies on TV. How did they put JBR'S corpse back together for the funeral? We saw her skull. Ho did they put that back, and make her eyes and stuff stay in the skull?

I have a weird question. I have watched quite a few autopsies on TV. How did they put JBR'S corpse back together for the funeral? We saw her skull. Ho did they put that back, and make her eyes and stuff stay in the skull?

I believe they simply cut from
Ear to ear (easily covered by hair) and peel the face & scalp down- I think they put filler under the eyelids before crazy glueing them shut anyway cause eyeballs shrivel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

can somebody tell us where exactly the nintendo was set up?
if burke only received it that morning i reckon for sure thats why he was up.
a nintendo 1996 style would have been a huge deal to a 10 year old boy.
wonder if there are any pictures of this area?

I would like to know of the name of the person who will have the courage to finally stand up and tell the police a key piece
of evidence that will solve this case.

I want to be able to congratulate that person for doing the right thing - for speaking up
for a little six-year old child who no longer can.

Amen!

Does anyone know about the cutesies pics they found? Were they of JBR? Were they underwear shots, or nudies? I thought I read somewhere they were I a cigar box, but I could be wrong. Were they Polaroids, or prints?

Does anyone know about the cutesies pics they found? Were they of JBR? Were they underwear shots, or nudies? I thought I read somewhere they were I a cigar box, but I could be wrong. Were they Polaroids, or prints?

They were pictures of Jonbenét. I highly doubt they were nude. When people describe them as "cute" what comes to mind is JB dressed up, or with make up on, or making pageant poses.

I think they were thrown down in the basement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie