Burke Ramsey, has no interest in once again answering questions

Burke being deposed doesn't mean anything. He's said the same thing over and over. If Burke was my kid or client, I would sue CBS. The CBS special was like a low rent Jerry Springer episode. Just plain pathetic

Have you ever been deposed? I have--for almost nine hours, and I wasn't even the focus of the lawsuit. This is not the same kind of questioning Burke went through with psychologists as a child, nor the soft questions lobbed at him by DP. JR might hold up to the kind of scrutiny involved, but will BR? Maybe, maybe not.

I doubt it will ever get that far. This kind of defamation suit is punitive. You do it because it's less expensive for the other party to settle than to participate in a drawn-out legal battle.

(Anecdotal info - the defamation case I was involved in lasted almost a year and a half before the depositions even started. I can't image how long a case like this would last and how big the legal fees would get.)

Burke didn't say anything about taking a lie detector test. Lin said, "If the Boulder Police Department called me and said we’d like to talk to Burke and have a lie detector test done, yeah I’m happy to consider it." Well, he's already fibbing because investigators asked to talk to Burke years ago and he vetoed that. I'm sure Lin would happily consider it...for about two seconds before saying no and hanging up the phone.

Just a random thought, if the entire R family was innocent what a cruel twist of fate the family has endured to be under suspicion for these past 20 years.

Just a random thought, if the entire R family was innocent what a cruel twist of fate the family has endured to be under suspicion for these past 20 years.

But they aren't innocent, and that's why they are still under suspicion.

Burke Ramsey & Ramsey Bolton.jpg
Every time I see Burke Ramsey, I think of the (sadistic character) Ramsey Bolton from Game of Thrones...

Burke being deposed doesn't mean anything. He's said the same thing over and over.

Well, this is one of the silliest things I've read today.

Being deposed by a top-notch tort defense attorney is nothing whatsoever like being interviewed by Dr. Phil.

If Burke sues, it's his burden to prove his case. And he will be grilled about absolutely everything. For days.

If he just says the same thing over and over and refuses to answer direct questions, he can kiss his lawsuit goodbye, No judge will allow a plaintiff to simply say "They said bad stuff about me, give me money!" Being a plaintiff in a defamation case can be - and usually is - a bruising, grueling experience. And the burden to prove the case is squarely on that plaintiff.

Lin Wood is posturing for settlement. He has NEVER taken a single Ramsey claim or lawsuit to trial. If CBS refuses to settle and holds fast as they say they will, Burke is in for a hellish ride should Wood pursue a lawsuit.

Well, this is one of the silliest things I've read today.

Being deposed by a top-notch tort defense attorney is nothing whatsoever like being interviewed by Dr. Phil.

If Burke sues, it's his burden to prove his case. And he will be grilled about absolutely everything. For days.

If he just says the same thing over and over and refuses to answer direct questions, he can kiss his lawsuit goodbye, No judge will allow a plaintiff to simply say "They said bad stuff about me, give me money!" Being a plaintiff in a defamation case can be - and usually is - a bruising, grueling experience. And the burden to prove the case is squarely on that plaintiff.

Lin Wood is posturing for settlement. He has NEVER taken a single Ramsey claim or lawsuit to trial. If CBS refuses to settle and holds fast as they say they will, Burke is in for a hellish ride should Wood pursue a lawsuit.

That critter is gone, again. Although her previous ID doesn't say former member, I take it she got banned at some point. This one sounded a lot like Scarlett Scarpetta.

Every time I see Burke Ramsey, I think of the (sadistic character) Ramsey Bolton from Game of Thrones...

Someone posted this picture recently of Anthony Perkins from the movie Psycho.

attachment.php

I thought about posting this at the time, but was unable to log in at the time. This means absolutely nothing because I'm sure he was just kidding around at the time, but maybe no one else has seen this picture of Burke (and yes, that is Burke taken, I think, from one of his Facebook accounts):

attachment.php

Attachments

• BurkeRamseyToday.jpg
    BurkeRamseyToday.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 421
  • anthony-perkins-psycho-3.jpg
    anthony-perkins-psycho-3.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 407
Someone posted this picture recently of Anthony Perkins from the movie Psycho.

attachment.php

I thought about posting this at the time, but was unable to log in at the time. This means absolutely nothing because I'm sure he was just kidding around at the time, but maybe no one else has seen this picture of Burke (and yes, that is Burke taken, I think, from one of his Facebook accounts):

attachment.php

he enjoys the attention. creepy guy.

HarmonyE: I agree with you. If only this could go to trial.

he enjoys the attention. creepy guy.

It freaks me out a normal person wouldn't look so happy if they had endured the brutal murder of a sister and the loss of a parent at a young age. It is surprising nobody in his life past or present has come out in public to discuss strange behaviour in recent times not from when the murder happened.

He does have weird facial expressions and couldn't help but notice him looking away and down after a lot of questions. But if you're dealing with someone who has asperger, you could easily explain the lack of emotion and facial expression. If Burke has a sadistic personality disorder, and managed to keep under the radar all those years, you'd expect to see a skilled manipulator. Like JR -who even dared to suggest this case was not about the murder of a 6 yr old girl.

It is surprising nobody in his life past or present has come out in public to discuss strange behaviour in recent times not from when the murder happened.

No one wants to get wished into the cornfield by Burke Ramsey. I mean, no one wants to get sued by Burke Ramsey. Except hopefully CBS.

BR really creeped me out during the Dr. Phil show interview. The word "infantile" came to mind as I watched him smile and giggle throughout the show. He seemed very immature for his age. He also seemed strangely unemotional at his interview with the detective shortly after the death of JBR. He showed no sadness or interest in knowing any details about what happened to his sister. It was sort of, oh well, life goes on. No fear about the "murderer" returning to harm him or the family. Very strange emotional reaction, to me at least.

BR really creeped me out during the Dr. Phil show interview. The word "infantile" came to mind as I watched him smile and giggle throughout the show. He seemed very immature for his age. He also seemed strangely unemotional at his interview with the detective shortly after the death of JBR. He showed no sadness or interest in knowing any details about what happened to his sister. It was sort of, oh well, life goes on. No fear about the "murderer" returning to harm him or the family. Very strange emotional reaction, to me at least.

Yes, it was abnormal. No grief, not a sign of it - in fact, the opposite - he seemed pleased about it. Then, and now. As if he knew even back then that he had gotten away with it, and nothing was going to happen to him. Same as now - grinning and with his eyes twinkling. Really horrifying.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/10/15/jonbenet.ramsey.investigation/index.html?section=cnn_latest

Supporters of the family call it harassment. The brother, Burke Ramsey, has no interest in once again answering questions he has answered for many investigators many times, said the attorney, Lin Wood, of Atlanta, Georgia.

And yet the mere hint of activity in one of the nation's most famous cold cases has headlines swirling.

if you ask me he has no interest at all in any of it,,,hasn't even seen the note ....whatever!!!! he's clearly avoiding , the I don't know and I don't care , is a very bad look!

He didn't try to fake it or blame his mother, and he could get away with that at this point. No signs of someone with a sadistic personality disorder, no aggression, and still no collaborating stories after all these years...
Likely an Asperger, who could be incapable of hurting others, often are deeply moral characters...

A. The investigators were retained by our
8 attorneys, and they stated to me that the
9 principal purpose of those investigators was to
10 prepare a defense in the case that the police
11 might bring a charge against me.
12 I hoped that they would also follow
13 up on leads that came to us, but I was
14 frequently reminded by our attorneys that their
15 principal role was to prepare a defense should
16 that be necessary.

John Ramsey

If 2+2 isn't 4....................................

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Burke struck me as being a painfully shy person and a nervous talker. Obvious by the reddening of his neck during the Dr Phil interview. Being awkward on camera does not make you a murderer

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back