Questions you'd like answers to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They really won't let this "The housekeeper or Santa did it" thing go, will they? Unbelievable. They should sue.

At the moment I am about 1/2 way through reading the P. Woodward book. If there is truth behind the fact the Ramsey's didn't pay for their lawyers in CO. Where did their millions go???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt that's true, observation. Sounds like @$$-clown is giving Haddon a rub, considering he handled her divorce.

Yup, I assume so. Something tells me this will be IDI spinned. :tantrum:

Spinning? OliviaG1996, if I spun that hard, I'd drill myself through the floor! They're trying to make suspects out of Santa Bill and LHP among others, saying that they weren't investigated enough. We know what Jane Harmer thinks of that!

Make no mistake: this is a desperation effort on IDI's part, an attempt to minimize the damage done by everything that's gone down since Mary Lacy left office. I liken it to the Battle of the Bulge or the Easter Offensive: a last-ditch effort to stave off complete dismemberment.

This is the spaghetti show, throwing everything on the wall and whatever sticks is stuck. No investigative analysis, just re-hash of all the confusing facts and people.

Here comes JMK.

Anyone watching the JonBenet special on HLN? It's on right now.

I am-
I'm behind because I DVR'd it - I can't tolerate commercials - I just started watching! I'm not expecting much...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Paula Woodward:

"Four people 'testified' that there was NO prior sexual abuse."

(Wonder who the four people were. John, Patsy, Beuf, and Smit?)

Beuf is one, and we know what little value his word has. She's trying to spin the coroner, Sirotnak and someone else into the other three, when the truth is closer to the opposite. This is a specific example of what I said about them telling outright lies. @$$-clown does not have the greatest track record with the truth in this case. Ask Carol McKinley if you don't believe me.

This is the spaghetti show, throwing everything on the wall and whatever sticks is stuck. No investigative analysis, just re-hash of all the confusing facts and people.

Here comes JMK.

Yup, and I agree with the person who called Mary Lacy and told her she should have been tarred and feathered.

I am-
I'm behind because I DVR'd it - I can't tolerate commercials - I just started watching! I'm not expecting much...

Complete loss of time IMO. Show is over. Tricia's eyeballs are safe - for now..;--)

-Nin

Dateline already did it, and MUCH better!

Hey Sup,

hope you don't mind me calling you Sup... lol
I couldn't sleep last night. Something really fishy nawing at me about Lou Smit. He, up till that point, had a stellar history, by all accounts.
I really believe he was hired specifically by the Boulder prosecutor's office for the sole purpose to work the case from a defense standpoint.
His work in the Ramsey case is made up from whole cloth, to the point of ridiculousness.

A male might have grabbed the panties, IF he knew they were close by, but not bother to match the day of the week she was wearing. And if he'd noticed how big they were, he'd likely have changed his mind mid-process and gone to get her regular underwear.

What happened to the size-6 Wednesday pair of Bloomies panties? Those are the key to this case. Or, they would have been the key. I'm sure they have long been destroyed by now, and all the DNA with them.

BBM, I agree, and when i think about the dressing a little murdered girl in a huge pair of undies, its almost like a further humiliation to JBR in death. Who was so angry with her to do that?, because whoever killed her had plenty of time for staging. Whoever did that is one sick & depraved ***ker, IMO.

A male might have grabbed the panties, IF he knew they were close by, but not bother to match the day of the week she was wearing. And if he'd noticed how big they were, he'd likely have changed his mind mid-process and gone to get her regular underwear.

What happened to the size-6 Wednesday pair of Bloomies panties? Those are the key to this case. Or, they would have been the key. I'm sure they have long been destroyed by now, and all the DNA with them.
IMO, they went out with Pam Paugh the day she went back and removed things from the crime scene. Or maybe JR was disposing of them, the cord, duct tape, etc. when he went missing for an hour and 20 minutes. MOO

Hey Sup,

hope you don't mind me calling you Sup... lol
I couldn't sleep last night. Something really fishy gnawing at me about Lou Smit. He, up till that point, had a stellar history, by all accounts.
I really believe he was hired specifically by the Boulder prosecutor's office for the sole purpose to work the case from a defense standpoint.
His work in the Ramsey case is made up from whole cloth, to the point of ridiculousness.

I don't mind at all, Linda. You're not the first person to make that accusation. It does seem to be the only explanation for how someone so good could fall so far. But here's another idea: what if he wasn't all that great to start with? What if he was taking credit for the work of other people? What if the people he put away were mostly hicks who barely had two brain cells to rub together? I'm sure there are police officers who have a great arrest record ON PAPER, but God knows if any of them are guilty of anything!

Even so, there's no reason for me to doubt your idea. Maybe someone from the DA's office (Ol' Trip seems a good candidate) got into his ear. Let's not forget what Gretchen Smith and Steve Thomas said: the DA's office was DESPERATE to go after anyone other than the Ramseys.

Beuf is one, and we know what little value his word has. She's trying to spin the coroner, Sirotnak and someone else into the other three, when the truth is closer to the opposite. This is a specific example of what I said about them telling outright lies. @$$-clown does not have the greatest track record with the truth in this case. Ask Carol McKinley if you don't believe me.
Oh, I know about her and McKinley. Is it surprising she doesn't mention who these four people are? And exactly when did they "testify" about anything? "Testify" means a person has to be under oath giving "testimony." (Both words BTW come from the Latin root word meaning testes because of the Romans who would hold them while swearing to tell the truth -- in a sense, swearing by their manhood. :thinking: I wonder if that's why women weren't trusted to testify since... Oh, nevermind.)

[/B]

BBM, I agree, and when i think about the dressing a little murdered girl in a huge pair of undies, its almost like a further humiliation to JBR in death. Who was so angry with her to do that?, because whoever killed her had plenty of time for staging. Whoever did that is one sick & depraved ***ker, IMO.

I think it's the exact opposite. All of her panties were stained. Patsy knew she coveted those Bloomingdales panties. Patsy couldn't send her off in a pair of stained underwear. So... she hurriedly opened the pack and grabbed a brand new pair to put on her. (Appearances are everything to Patsy) In doing so, she also fore filled JonBenet's desire to have them.

[/B]

I had that thought yesterday too. Patsy would have replaced the panties with the same pair IF the underwear had been a closer fit. John wouldn't have noticed that the panties even had a day of the week on them, I don't think, and wouldn't have cared with what pair he replaced the ones she had been wearing - he would have just grabbed a pair out of her drawer. But the person who killed her would have done that as yet another little "dig" like the injury to her face and the train track poked into her back.

I think it's the exact opposite. All of her panties were stained. Patsy knew she coveted those Bloomingdales panties. Patsy couldn't send her off in a pair of stained underwear. So... she hurriedly opened the pack and grabbed a brand new pair to put on her. (Appearances are everything to Patsy) In doing so, she also fore filled JonBenet's desire to have them.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/for...t-Modeled-By-Six-Year-Old&p=107257#post107257

JonBenet would not *covet* underwear that were way too huge for her. Think again. Who would put such huge panties on a tiny little body? It was an insult to do that. Not coverup.

I had that thought yesterday too. Patsy would have replaced the panties with the same pair IF the underwear had been a closer fit. John wouldn't have noticed that the panties even had a day of the week on them, I don't think, and wouldn't have cared with what pair he replaced the ones she had been wearing - he would have just grabbed a pair out of her drawer. But the person who killed her would have done that as yet another little "dig" like the injury to her face and the train track poked into her back.

Agreed. Not sure if it was BR though unless he knew where the size 12-14's were? And that's if he was the one to do the redressing etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak