What do Burke's interviews tell us?

Maybe I'am wrong here but Iam pretty sure from the preview i seen about Burke and him being on the Dr Phil show . In one preview Phil even says Have you ever talked about that night to anyone other then your parents and on the preview Burke says NO ..So im curious as to what this whole thread is talking about as it states what do burkes interviews tell us....

Perhaps Burke didn't consider the sessions interviews, but spoke with Boulder police twice at age 9 and once at age 12. Those are the 'interviews' considered in this thread. With the upcoming Dr. Phil interview, there is renewed interest in every aspect of the case.

NO link, please forgive me.

JMHO, LRR, YMMV, :seeya:

I don't blame the hairdresser for refusing to bleach a 6 year old child's hair.

I've hit the dye bottle every month for twenty years. To say nothing of the perms I used to do back in the early 90's. As a result, I have a horrible case of sensitive scalp. Poor JBR likely had developed such a scalp from the bleaching and was in pain from it. Hence, the screaming.
Poor kid.

So what did the recent DP interviews tell us? I'm interested to hear what others have observed from them.

So what did the recent DP interviews tell us? I'm interested to hear what others have observed from them.

We learned John believes "the real story" is NOT about his murdered 6 year old daughter by a pedophile/kidnapper/ninja but about how HE was treated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I did a quick search on bed wetting/stained undies. A common problem seems to be constipation. This can lead to daytime and nighttime accidents. Also if it gets bad soiling in their pants. Parents dealing with this issue talked about using prescription laxatives to keep things cleared out. That to me could cause crying and long stays in the bathroom.

Steve Thomas posited that the reason the coroner reported 'vaginal trauma' instead of 'sexual abuse' was because the injuries could have stemmed from the vigorous wiping of JonBenet by Patsy. An angry response to JB's bed wetting, etc.

What if it wasn't from "rough wiping" at all, but rather, not wiping?
Maybe JBR would wet herself, try to hide it, and not wipe. She may have even sat around in wet panties or pants. All of these things would cause issues with that area.
IMO she was not sexually abused. I don't buy that.

Maybe JBR would wet herself, try to hide it, and not wipe. She may have even sat around in wet panties or pants. All of these things would cause issues with that area.

Issues, yes. The severely eroded hymen and considerably enlarged vaginal opening, no.

Well, the Medical examiner and many consultants called in to the case DID believe she'd been previously sexually abused, and the ME examined her actual body at the time. Not wiping is not going to erode a little girl's hymen which is an internal structure. You're only kidding yourself.

Hair bleaching should not be painful or cause a child to scream. I've bleached and colored my hair for over 30 years (since my teens) and have never had burns or even red spots from it, even bleaching I did myself at home. If Patsy was applying it improperly or leaving it too long, then I could imagine it burning somewhat.

Screaming may have been due not liking her hair brushed. I used to throw terrible tantrums as a kid when my mom would do my hair because it was so long and fine and tangly. Or if Patsy was using a frosting cap to bleach her hair, the metal hook you use to reach through the cap and pull hair out of the holes can be fairly painful even when done in a salon.

A kid JBRs age should not have had to endure hair bleaching or sitting for that long or smelling the strong fumes from the product, though. I can't imagine a mom letting a child younger than the teen years have her hair bleached.

You hit the nail on the head with all of this, IMO. The only scenario I can imagine that might cause pain during the bleaching process is if someone had an open wound/sore/scratch on their scalp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You hit the nail on the head with all of this, IMO. The only scenario I can imagine that might cause pain during the bleaching process is if someone had an open wound/sore/scratch on their scalp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually there is /was an off the scalp bleach we use to use in the salons and if you used it n the scalp it would burn ...

We learned John believes "the real story" is NOT about his murdered 6 year old daughter by a pedophile/kidnapper/ninja but about how HE was treated.

And I thought I couldn't get MORE disgusted with this case.

Issues, yes. The severely eroded hymen and considerably enlarged vaginal opening, no.

Beautifully said, Meara. At this point, I don't really care if anyone "buys" it; it's been proven as much as it can be.

Do you know what the quote is or when in the interviews it is? I have to hear this...

A rash sure. Maybe some skin granulation. Sitting around in wet panties does not cause an eroded hymen. After seeing this, the ME called in the child fatality unit and made some remarks to Arndt. Please stop minimizing the sexual abuse. It happened.

You know, while it would make the situation more reasonable, in a sense, I just cannot accept that BR did anything to his sister. He was only 9. That is so young.

The older brother makes more sense, but he had an alibi.

It had to have been someone else. I wish it was an intruder. That would be so much better. I do find it odd though, that all these years later, with Patsy dead and gone, that JR shows zero interest in finding his daughter's killer.

Explain the Grand Jury's indictments. They believed, after reviewing the evidence and listening to testimonies, that both parents had failed to protect JonBenet and had assisted in a cover-up of her murder by a 3rd party. Since there were only 3 people alive in that house and no intruder, what does that tell us? If you're unable to believe this, I'm sorry, but I will trust what others have seen in the evidence.

Do you know what the quote is or when in the interviews it is? I have to hear this...

Dr Phil - It's toward the end of the second show interview - not the extra one with Dr Phil doing damage control

Dr Phil - It's toward the end of the second show interview - not the extra one with Dr Phil doing damage control

I can't even find the full interviews on Youtube any more - they've probably been removed. I was looking for that part of the interview but so far, can't find it.

Does anyone remember awhile back discussing BR's FaceBook page/profile? I remember seeing under the "groups" he'd liked there was one group related to a missing girl. Was it Maura Murray, or was I hallucinating? (I know some members on here were skeptical whether the page actually belonged to him or not.) Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back