The Case of JonBenet Ramsey-CBS Sept. 18 # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
(bbm)I wonder what the "odd comment" was that he made.

I think it must have been the question about whether Pam Paugh had gotten his golf clubs out of the house on her evidence run - but she hadn't b/c she wasn't allowed in the basement where they were kept.

Thanks, for the transcript, otg. I had no idea about the filth in the R's house, and it seems to suggest at least one of the children had some serious issues. Not a psychologist, but these actions must be some sort of acting out, on the participant's part. Hence (do you like that word?) the visits to the psychiatrist.

IMHO

I think it must have been the question about whether Pam Paugh had gotten his golf clubs out of the house on her evidence run - but she hadn't b/c she wasn't allowed in the basement where they were kept.

Wonder what happened to Pam Paugh? Is she still in Atlanta? Would love to see her interviewed.

Wonder what happened to Pam Paugh? Is she still in Atlanta? Would love to see her interviewed.
Last I remember seeing something (I think about a year ago?) her home address was the same as Don Paugh (father) in Roswell, GA.

I don't want to rain on anybody's parade, but A&E's running another two hours of garbage tonight at 9:00 (EST). I can't tell if it's completely new or just a new interview cut into that BS-fest from last month, but it seems to be the counteroffensive to the CBS show. This is the preview:

http://www.aetv.com/specials/the-ki...iew-the-killing-of-jonbenet-her-father-speaks

It turns out Dr Phil WASN'T John Ramsey's last interview after all. That lasted all of two weeks. Let's face it, the Dr. Phil thing blew up in their faces. Now they need spin control, a lot of it. But I think it's futile to try and put the genie back into the lamp at this point.

I'm sorry, John, but the war is over, and you've lost. I know taking defeat gracefully isn't your thing, but you could at least try.

How is that huge lawsuit going I wonder? A&E is off my watch list forever. No integrity. An infomercial channel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not surprised that it's not his last interview. At All. If the Ramsey's mouths are moving they are lying. Period. [emoji6]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You got it. And it was what I suspected: just the Sept 5 crock with a minimum of new stuff. For God's sake, they're still trying to shill Leon Kelly and Richard Eikelenboom as experts, when the former is an incompetent and the latter has been exposed as a fraud in open court.

BTW, Eikelenboom now admits that he didn't examine the DNA (so how could he know it was Hispanic?). He's now claiming, in classic IDI fashion, that the big bad police conspiracy (I really should trademark that) is out to discredit and block him. God almighty. here you go:

[video=youtube;trNaXW1DQJc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trNaXW1DQJc&list=FLpfeKxaoUPtIiMu4Rmw2D1g&index=1[/video]

I'll tell you what: when that crock first aired, I was so upset at the BS they shoveled out, I didn't notice some important things. Most notably, all of the "experts" who said the head injury came last are all basing their opinions on the assumption that the marks on JonBenet's neck were fingernail scratches. And we know that they were not. So long, guys.

It's not about JonBenet, don'tcha know, it's about how John Ramsey was victimized. That statement from him about made me kill my TV in anger...

Is it any wonder he was once the most hated man in America? I don't know how his wife stands him.

Did anyone notice the two DNA reports shown on-screen, apparently representing the DNA report from the blood droplet in the panty and the tDNA report scraped from the waistband of JonBenet's longjohns? The narrator explained how they were a match. The two reports they showed were *not* matches. There were several places they differed.

^^^ Yep- those are the ones, or at least very close. What a garish fool JR is.

OMG, Chris Hanson. Why didn't he move on to Fox news like Geraldo Rivera?

Yeah, otg, Heymom has it. That's what I meant, sorry I wasn't clear! She heard him asking about it and thought it was weird. Which it totally was, why should he be concerned with golf clubs at a time like that?

On an unrelated note, here is James Fitzgerald talking about the CBS series in a 23 minute long video. I'm just getting ready to watch it, sounds awesome!
[video=youtube;qf93KZYmO4Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf93KZYmO4Y[/video]

Did anyone notice the two DNA reports shown on-screen, apparently representing the DNA report from the blood droplet in the panty and the tDNA report scraped from the waistband of JonBenet's longjohns? The narrator explained how they were a match. The two reports they showed were *not* matches. There were several places they differed.

Great catch, BOESP!

You got it. And it was what I suspected: just the Sept 5 crock with a minimum of new stuff. For God's sake, they're still trying to shill Leon Kelly and Richard Eikelenboom as experts, when the former is an incompetent and the latter has been exposed as a fraud in open court.

BTW, Eikelenboom now admits that he didn't examine the DNA (so how could he know it was Hispanic?). He's now claiming, in classic IDI fashion, that the big bad police conspiracy (I really should trademark that) is out to discredit and block him. God almighty. here you go:

[video=youtube;trNaXW1DQJc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trNaXW1DQJc&list=FLpfeKxaoUPtIiMu4Rmw2D1g&index=1[/video]

I'll tell you what: when that crock first aired, I was so upset at the BS they shoveled out, I didn't notice some important things. Most notably, all of the "experts" who said the head injury came last are all basing their opinions on the assumption that the marks on JonBenet's neck were fingernail scratches. And we know that they were not. So long, guys.
I would say thanks for the video but I nearly tore out all my hair trying to watch this creep. Eugh! He's a terrible liar, too. Before he even gets a word out he's got deer-in-headlights eyes and takes a big gulp - he looks nervous as heck. And I love how shady he is about the timeline re: testing the DNA. He's acting like someone is barring him from retesting the DNA (or rather, testing it for the first time?) and that the evidence is just lying around somewhere unworked but what more can they do? Are they going to magically find more markers by scraping those leggings for the umpteenth time? Best case scenario, they find evidence of Intruder #7 to go with the other 6 unique DNA contributions already found on the clothing and materials.

My FAVORITE part, though, is the footage of him "in the lab" or whatever, where he is handling a hatchet without any gloves or a face mask under a blue light. What was that? A demonstration of how to get your Touch DNA all over an object? I hope that wasn't any kind of "official" work he was doing!

I would say thanks for the video but I nearly tore out all my hair trying to watch this creep. Eugh! He's a terrible liar, too. Before he even gets a word out he's got deer-in-headlights eyes and takes a big gulp - he looks nervous as heck. And I love how shady he is about the timeline re: testing the DNA. He's acting like someone is barring him from retesting the DNA (or rather, testing it for the first time?) and that the evidence is just lying around somewhere unworked but what more can they do? Are they going to magically find more markers by scraping those leggings for the umpteenth time? Best case scenario, they find evidence of Intruder #7 to go with the other 6 unique DNA contributions already found on the clothing and materials.

My FAVORITE part, though, is the footage of him "in the lab" or whatever, where he is handling a hatchet without any gloves or a face mask under a blue light. What was that? A demonstration of how to get your Touch DNA all over an object? I hope that wasn't any kind of "official" work he was doing!

Now you know WHY he's been barred from doing any more work in DNA!

Just to reinforce the article ZoriahNZ provided, the Denver DA in question is Mitch Morrisey, an ACTUAL DNA expert who worked this case alongside Michael Kane and Bruce Levin. Funny how life works out: experts who worked this case beat ones who didn't every time.

Now you know WHY he's been barred from doing any more work in DNA!

Just to reinforce the article ZoriahNZ provided, the Denver DA in question is Mitch Morrisey, an ACTUAL DNA expert who worked this case alongside Michael Kane and Bruce Levin. Funny how life works out: experts who worked this case beat ones who didn't every time.

have we forgotten Spitz broke Caylee Anthony's skull and called out Dr G claiming she should have saw opened the skull to see if there was dirt in it. It is obvious you do not need to do that as you can clearly see through the eye sockets and up through the spinal canal.

Dr. Henry Lee was accused of loosing one of Lana Clarkson's teeth during the Spector trial.

Just makes me wonder if this is battle of the experts and attempts to ruin the evidence each Doctor presented on the stand .

have we forgotten Spitz broke Caylee Anthony's skull and called out Dr G claiming she should have saw opened the skull to see if there was dirt in it. It is obvious you do not need to do that as you can clearly see through the eye sockets and up through the spinal canal.

Dr. Henry Lee was accused of loosing one of Lana Clarkson's teeth during the Spector trial.

Just makes me wonder if this is battle of the experts and attempts to ruin the evidence each Doctor presented on the stand .

it is all the above and more why I can't stand the two.I don't trust their opinion. Wood will be able to discredit them in two seconds. They were a BAD choice for this show. This show and if there will be a lawsuit might be the only chance for some truth and justice. IMO all that is kinda ruined by these two being part of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!