The Case of JonBenet Ramsey-CBS Sept. 18 # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL he looks like a child who's been told to kiss an old granny who smells.

Strangled twice...? There appears to be a lower angular white ring around JB's neck where a ligature was and where the other bruising took place. It does look like she was dragged using a cord; or that someone was behind her and was pulling upward at an angle where this other mark was on her neck.

I believe this is evidence that she was strangled (upward and at an angle) then the cord was released. Then there was the final strangulation that was done with the cord left around her neck which is higher up on her neck (with no angle) than the lower white ring. I think JBR was face down when the final strangulation was applied and knotted at the back of her neck. :-( Poor child.

IMO...I think BR did all of this including the garrote (he knew how to tie knots); then PR covered it up without much help from JR (redressing; tape; RN). She may have let JR in on it shortly before they called 911 (they both appear to know what really happened in the remarks made after PR thought she had hung up the phone). I think BR had been abusing his sister in the weeks prior and that abuse escalated when JBR received a lot of attention from the pageants etc. BR was jealous and I think he had been hurting her and sexually abusing her on a continual basis. JR and PR likely knew this was going on...had him going to a psychiatrist but didn't do enough to stop it from happening. This is why the Grand Jury was ready to indict them on failure to protect her from child abuse etc.

It is possible that the DA knew BR was responsible and knew he could not have been convicted because of his age. Perhaps he felt sorry for the Ramseys and figured they had suffered enough with their weirdo son and a dead daughter. I don't agree with his actions, but that may have been his motive.

All my opinion only.

I'm still confused as to how they got the early Burke interview footage. Surely that isn't public domain or it would have been seen before. The contents of it were leaked in the Bonita papers I believe, but the footage itself is new. Where did they get hold of that?

I've been wondering about that too. But you'll notice footage from it appears in every doc that's been released recently and the last two issues of the National Enquirer have been printing even more excerpts from the tapes, saying they have the full video. Does this mean they'll eventually be printing the full transcripts like they did when John and Patsy's interview transcripts leaked? Or even releasing the full tapes online would be awesome. I don't know, I think we'll be seeing more of this and I really want to know who's behind it.

<snipped for focus>

Fleet and Pricilla said they were afraid of breaking their glasses LOL I can see why:
http://www.westword.com/news/jonben...got-derailed-and-why-it-still-matters-6053856

Very interesting article. It mentions (my paraphrasing) that Hunter and DA office cohorts procrastinated on calling a Grand Jury because some behind the scenes work was going on to change Colorado code. After the change, the Grand Jury was called and convened.

Wish some of you would comment on how you interpreted this statement. Since it is two full paragraphs I didn't copy and paste here. Search for "grand jury" and it shouldn't be hard to find at the above link.

Hi OTG, I wanted to quote your whole post, because this excerpt of the PR interview is very telling in many ways - and worth several re-reads. Before we continue on with discussion - I would like to point out the part where I made the font larger for emphasis ----- PR says RIGHT HERE that the poopy thing was her "pet peeve".

So when anyone suggests that bedwetting, or soiled poopy clothing, or poos smeared on walls was no-big-deal for PR, I would use this part of her interview to counter that. Just because PR was obviously not inclined to clean up those types of messes well enough to keep "outsiders" from observing it, and all her protestations aside that it did not matter that much to her - HERE she clearly states that it was a "pet peeve" of hers. There was not 1 word about it possibly being a mal-functioning toilet - no she HOPED it was not her son - musta been the neighbor kid. Musta been everybody else's fault...... big red flag to me
Can you imagine what that hellhole must have smelled like when you walked into it? Food left out on the counter, dirty dishes waiting for the housekeeper to show up and clean, unflushed toilets, poop smeared on walls and on candy, grapefruit-sized deposit left in a bed, poop left inside clothing lying on the floor, all her panties were stained with it, and she couldn't even wipe herself without assistance.

:notgood:

I want to ask now before it gets lost- who is this Evan kid that Burke apparently spent/spends so much time with?

I just assumed when the story was told by a nanny that 'Burke and Evan were caught naked under the porch' but Patsy changes it to 'there was no porch- they were probably just pee peeing (I hate it when Patsy talks this way) outside... because it was easier' and 'Evan was caught showing Burke his business out by a trash can' that this kid was long gone out of their lives. Didn't Patsy say Evan was like 7, 8 or 9 and Burke was 6 or 7?

Now we have 'Evan' playing at the house with Burke in the basement and train room up until Christmas 1996... the Christmas that Jonbenet was murdered and here we have Patsy telling the story of she 'doesn't know how well Evan is trained'- WTF... doesn't that make Evan like 10, 11 or 12?

Was this Evan kid ever interviewed? His parents? It sounds like this was a long time close, neighbor friendship?

Oh, and of course it is most likey Evan leaving poo unflushed not her precious Burke who soils his pants with grapefruit sized poops, smears poop on walls and chocolate boxes but nope... not Burke.

She is certifiable- the perfect Patsy for good old JR and Burke.
Evan Colby (or Koby) was a neighbor kid, a couplla years or so older than Burke. Both Patsy and John blamed a lot on him (you left out John seeing Evan looking under JonBenet's dress when she had no panties on).

I don't know if he or any of his family were ever interviewed. They certainly should have been. It'd be interesting to hear the other side of all these stories.

Regarding Grapefruit sized poops...(gross). I would think he (or someone) rolled it in a ball ...played with it? Who could defecate something that big? Especially a kid?

A&E stated the Ramsey&#8217;s got home around 10pm. JB&#8217;s tombstone has death Dec 25th. That means she dies by 12pm. So we have a two hour window. It was estimated it would take 20-30 minutes to write the ransom note. So now you have 1 and a half hours. We also know that JR and BR went downstairs to put a toy together so BR would go to bed. So another 15-20 minutes maybe? So are we now down to 1 hour? Could an intruder have done all that was done in a 1 hour timeframe?
So an intruder climbs in a basement window. I assume no lights on so it has to be dark. They need to find their way to the stairs and upstairs to the first floor to JB&#8217;s bedroom. Was BR&#8217;s bedroom on the first floor also? So now they have to find which room JB is in.
So if intruder looks in BR&#8217;s bedroom first how would they know if it was BR or JB? So intruder finds JB. A&E says she was snatched from her bed. PR says the next morning she walked by JB&#8217;s room to go downstairs and her door was closed so she looked in on her and that was when she saw JB was missing. WHAT INTRUDER SNATCHES A GIRL FROM HER BED AND CLOSES THE DOOR BEHIND THEM? Wouldn&#8217;t they want to leave as soon as possible? If all they wanted was ransom money and opened BR&#8217;s door first, why not take him instead of JB?
Lots of good points. And NOW we have to add into the timeline that Burke was up and walking around after everyone was in bed, as he told Dr. Phil. For how long? Half an hour, an hour? Why didn't he run into the intruder? Wouldn't that give you a chill, to know that as a child you were up walking around a dark house with your little sister's murderer prowling around? But Burke doesn't seem bothered a bit, of course. I mean, this alone is huge. I can't believe Lin Wood was all over the networks in 2010 saying Burke wasn't going to be reinterviewed by investigators because he has nothing new to add. Um, I think investigators should definitely be asking him questions about this since he never mentioned it before! Oh, and then there's the flashlight which he says JR used to put him to bed! How did that end up downstairs in the same room as the pineapple Burke "maybe" ate? It's clear investigators should have plenty to ask him, I hope they try again.

Ugh. How many times a day did this child poop? How hard is it to wipe her properly then giver her a bath once a day.

A watched some of the A&E special it was dumb. I stopped watching when they brought "experts" in that said that she was strangled first. I believe they referenced what they believed are her own nail marks around the ligature. Those don't look like nail marks there is no blood they look like bruising.

I don't even buy that's his girlfriend. Ramsey's are the masters of PR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I agree, and I think it was all set up before John's failed attempt at running for political office. IMO

Very interesting article. It mentions (my paraphrasing) that Hunter and DA office cohorts procrastinated on calling a Grand Jury because some behind the scenes work was going on to change Colorado code. After the change, the Grand Jury was called and convened.

Wish some of you would comment on how you interpreted this statement. Since it is two full paragraphs I didn't copy and paste here. Search for "grand jury" and it shouldn't be hard to find at the above link.

Decided to post the quote (it was harder to find than I thought :) ): There's much more at the link http://www.westword.com/news/jonben...got-derailed-and-why-it-still-matters-6053856

"The people running the investigation had long ago decided against filing charges in the case," the Whites wrote. "Their motivation for presenting the case to a grand jury has little or nothing to do with obtaining new evidence, grilling 'reluctant' witnesses or returning an indictment, and everything to do with sealing away facts, circumstances and evidence gathered in the investigation in a grand jury transcript.

"
Denver District Attorney Bill Ritter, who'd been involved in drafting the new law and was also on a team of district attorneys advising Hunter, denied that the legislation had been written with the Ramsey case in mind. But there was little question that a grand-jury investigation had been repeatedly delayed by backstage maneuvers, as well as a series of much-ballyhooed summits of experts and formal presentations of evidence -- what the Whites described as "well-publicized but clumsy attempts by the district attorney and police leadership to look busy."

LOL he looks like a child who's been told to kiss an old granny who smells.

Someone here thought he might be gay, and this kiss photo does make one wonder....Like, he's thinking, "ewwwwwww yuk!"

Realy? But they even kiss!

attachment.php

Where did you find this???

I could be wrong but I took it to mean they were wrangling the law to make sure none of this bombshell evidence would ever see the light of day and hence was the purpose of the hearing not to ever prosecute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361