The Case of JonBenet Ramsey-CBS Sept. 18 # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last I remember seeing something (I think about a year ago?) her home address was the same as Don Paugh (father) in Roswell, GA.

Found this at http://www.denverpost.com/2006/06/26/sisters-cherish-ramseys-memory/

“I don’t think she ever worried too much about the JonBenét thing,” Pam said, referring to the rampant speculation that Patsy was to blame for her 6-year-old daughter’s unsolved death nearly a decade ago. “She knew what the truth was. We all knew what the truth was. And now, she knows the whole truth.”

And she went on to say this:

“She’s gone,” Pam says. “She got her victory at 3 o’clock in the morning on Saturday.”

I will leave this here for the reader to interpret it as they wish.

isnt it incredible that neither parent was upset that the 'kidnapper' didn't call, nor did they even mention it!

I read there was already a smell of decomp too, so a pointless question for him to ask Arndt

"The Jonbenet thing"

Holy mother of cheeseburgers that is awful. What poor wording. I hope it was just a bad choice of words. Eek.

"The Jonbenet thing"

Holy mother of cheeseburgers that is awful. What poor wording. I hope it was just a bad choice of words. Eek.

I know Patsy got a degree in journalism - Did her sister ever graduate? She doesn't seem as articulate as Patsy. This is terrible, and then she says Patsy got HER VICTORY. OMG.

Found this at http://www.denverpost.com/2006/06/26/sisters-cherish-ramseys-memory/

“I don’t think she ever worried too much about the JonBenét thing,” Pam said, referring to the rampant speculation that Patsy was to blame for her 6-year-old daughter’s unsolved death nearly a decade ago. “She knew what the truth was. We all knew what the truth was. And now, she knows the whole truth.”

And she went on to say this:

“She’s gone,” Pam says. “She got her victory at 3 o’clock in the morning on Saturday.”

I will leave this here for the reader to interpret it as they wish.

That's the time she died.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was dug up about the 1st family JR had ? The wife's name is Lucinda, that is about all I could find. Did they ever find out what led to his 1 st divorce?

What was dug up about the 1st family JR had ? The wife's name is Lucinda, that is about all I could find. Did they ever find out what led to his 1 st divorce?
I swear I heard he cheated but I couldn't find you a link so, IMO, he may have cheated and that doesn't make a great marital foundation.

One can only hope that dear JAR JAR's binktastic blanket contribution was not quite grapefruit-sized. Or else that was one lonely teenager.

I swear I heard he cheated but I couldn't find you a link so, IMO, he may have cheated and that doesn't make a great marital foundation.

Yes, he cheated on Lucinda with a co-worker called Gloria Williams. He blamed her entirely for the affair, said she seduced him, made all the running.... He dumped her when he met Patsy, and says she stalked him, she was like "Fatal Attraction" when they broke up. When she came to his apt to find him he ran and hid and had Patsy send her away. Many details about this affair in the Det Steve Thomas book. The ex-wife would not discuss this at all ( he was still paying her mortgage and expenses.)
Oddly, when he was asked about this affair during the investigation, so Police could rule her out ,he says he couldn't remember her name and was evasive !

I too heard that but I was foggy on whether it was on Patsy or Lucinda... Geesh why wont more people talk ? I find this bizarre as usually ppl are more than willing to let out what they know, being an old school retired PI this is where I got all my info. I would charge triple if I worked on this case just due to the fact getting info is like pulling teeth...grrrr

One can only hope that dear JAR JAR's binktastic blanket contribution was not quite grapefruit-sized. Or else that was one lonely teenager.

it was an innocent nocturnal emmission .... how embarrassing lol poor guy

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-gloria-williams.htm Here is some information. She is called Gloria Williams and Jodi Roberts, I can't remember which is her real name. It went on for a couple of years IIRC. Lucinda divorced him over this.
Patsy also denied knowing about her during questioning. Why? Ruined her perfect family image ...

Omg Bill, I am catching up on this thread and your comments about this small foreign faction of peso near-millionaires (million-ain'ts?) are cracking me up. I laughed for three solid minutes at that SBTC post!
And now this post has me thinking: doesn't this dovetail nicely with the new "revelation" from the (recently thoroughly discredited) DNA "expert" that the mystery speck of unknown dna long touted as "Caucasian" by Ramsey supporters is in fact "Hispanic"? Maybe Loopy Lou was on to something after all...

Wait, no, it's still stupid and they're both still quacks.

We've been mocking Lou pretty hard these last few days. Well, it's no less that he deserves, I'm sorry to say. he deserved a lot worse. The way he ******in' screwed up this case. The way he tried to manipulate the public. God forgive me, I'm not sorry he's dead.

im watching the " Her Father Speaks " baloney, this new DNA they claim is the killer since it was found on the leggins and panties. Well, why is it not on the ransom note? The pineapple bowl? the blanket, the rope and so on and so forth. If there really was a killer it would be everywhere, is this not the truth? So why obsess over 3 spots of unknown DNA?

Who paid for this show anyway?

Someone SHOULD pay for it, as in being horsewhipped. And we'll use Lin Wood's horse!

Bill W---I told you to stop!!!! I'm rolling on the floor with your last post.

I don't think pastry ramsey killed Jon benet for bed wetting. Because she didnt seem to get upset about it. When you don't get upset about it, you just take it in stride. They'll eventually outgrow it attitude.

But all we have is her WORD that she didn't get upset about it. We've seen what she got like when something didn't go her way.

Bwahahahaha[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members